Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Yesterday, 11:05 PM   #1
Mr. Cob OP
Howling "Mad", Adventurer

Oddometer: 9,511
Looking for Uralistas to ride with this coming October-November

Howdy Ural Riders,

I am thinking about a trip this coming October-November, I may be again attending the National HDT-RV rally held in Hutchinson Kansas during the middle of October. If I attend this rally I would like to do what I did last year that is meet with and ride with Ural riders on the way back home to northwestern Washington.

So heres what I am looking for in these States, eastern Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, California, Oregon and if the weather is decent by the time I get there Washington; I need a place to safely park my truck and toy hauler while I am visiting your area, I can stay at RV parks but to keep the costs down would much prefer to stay at the home of or close by to the people I will be riding with IF they have or know where I can park my truck and trailer which is 68 feet long.

I have on board everything I need, I don't need water, power or sewer, just a place to park where the rig won't be messed with. I am looking to ride in areas that offer dirt or paved roads that are picturesc (sp) something that is fun, doesn't have to be spectacular just cool. Over the years I have met, stayed and rode with many other riders all across the country, I am just looking to have fun on the way back home.

So if you live in anyone of the States named, would like to meet up for a day or few days, can act as tour guide in your area, know where I can park my truck-trailer and just want to have some fun, please contact me by PM or in this thread. If folks reply and it looks like it would work out to meet them, I'll start to work on a return route from Kansas back home. This is what I need to park, so visiting with city dwellers won't be in the picture unless you have a large lot.

I'll be riding this rig while on this trip.

Hoping to meet some new folks and or stay again with riders I have met and stayed with in the past. Thanks to anyone who offers to be a part of this sojourn.

Dave

My photos, http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/ Join Smugmug, use this coupon ( https://secure.smugmug.com/signup?Coupon=geyYbNZwLLrl6 )
Mr. Cob is offline   Reply With Quote