ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > The perfect line and other riding myths
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-17-2013, 02:21 PM   #76
Pappy541 OP
Studly Adventurer
 
Pappy541's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: on the road
Oddometer: 798
BS yes, made up no.

I would guarantee that most, yes most that have taken me to task would have laughed their ass off if they had seen this dude. In fact the 5 or so people that were there were just like me, in awe and laughing like crazy. My first mistake was opening my mouth And the second was posting.if words could paint a picture you would understand. And if things could be any funnier I will say he looked just like a brother in law I have ( a good one I must say) All true and why I lost control. Seeing that 6.5' 400 pound dude with bright green shirt and then that plastic thing of a helmet swinging on the passenger pegs, shorts and no socks with crocks was a sight to see!!
I was weak and lost control. Again all true.
Pappy541 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:11 PM   #77
joexr
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: S.E.
Oddometer: 3,773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy541 View Post
BS yes, made up no.

I would guarantee that most, yes most that have taken me to task would have laughed their ass off if they had seen this dude. In fact the 5 or so people that were there were just like me, in awe and laughing like crazy. My first mistake was opening my mouth And the second was posting.if words could paint a picture you would understand. And if things could be any funnier I will say he looked just like a brother in law I have ( a good one I must say) All true and why I lost control. Seeing that 6.5' 400 pound dude with bright green shirt and then that plastic thing of a helmet swinging on the passenger pegs, shorts and no socks with crocks was a sight to see!!
I was weak and lost control. Again all true.
I still think you're full of crap. Maybe it was a funny scene , but I doubt you'd have the balls. I'm 6'5'' and half that weight and I'd have shoved your head up your own ass.
joexr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:39 PM   #78
Bill Harris
Confirmed Curmudgeon
 
Bill Harris's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: backwoods Alabama
Oddometer: 7,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwalsh View Post
BUT, how many people did the Harley rider insult by wearing an idiotic shirt with profane language on it for all the world to see...including children? There are better ways to word what he is trying to get across without projecting the inbred, mouth breathing, bad ass biker image...

Just sayin...
I have a similar shirt, and made the choice to buy the "family-friendly, sanitized" version since I didn;t know where I'd be wearing it. And yes, I got it for the motorbike message "can you see me now". I'm not thin-skinned in any sense, but there is a certain public decorum to maintain.

I like to think of it as "inbred, mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, bad ass biker image"

--Bill
__________________
'73 R60/5 Toaster
Luddite. Not just a philosophy, a way of life...
Bill Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 04:03 PM   #79
Pappy541 OP
Studly Adventurer
 
Pappy541's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: on the road
Oddometer: 798
Quote:
Originally Posted by joexr View Post
I still think you're full of crap. Maybe it was a funny scene , but I doubt you'd have the balls. I'm 6'5'' and half that weight and I'd have shoved your head up your own ass.
------------
You are one bad dude. What color shirt do you wear. What is the Brad Paisley song. "Online, where you can be who you want to be." Is that you George?

The story is true and I did not mean any harm just thought is was a funny sight .
Again I should have shut up. Just like now. I should shut up and will.
I apologize to all I have offended.
Pappy541 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 04:36 PM   #80
joexr
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: S.E.
Oddometer: 3,773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy541 View Post
------------
You are one bad dude. What color shirt do you wear. What is the Brad Paisley song. "Online, where you can be who you want to be." Is that you George?

The story is true and I did not mean any harm just thought is was a funny sight .
Again I should have shut up. Just like now. I should shut up and will.
I apologize to all I have offended.
You give the BMW guys an even worse name.
joexr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 05:24 PM   #81
JimVonBaden
"Cool" Aid!
 
JimVonBaden's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: Alexandria, VA
Oddometer: 50,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by joexr View Post
You give the BMW guys an even worse name.
YOU must be twelve!

Jim
JimVonBaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 05:29 PM   #82
joexr
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: S.E.
Oddometer: 3,773
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimVonBaden View Post
YOU must be twelve!

Jim
You must be 70.
joexr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 05:33 PM   #83
JimVonBaden
"Cool" Aid!
 
JimVonBaden's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: Alexandria, VA
Oddometer: 50,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by joexr View Post
You must be 70.
Seriously, 90% of your posts are bashing and smart ass, with no added value at all. It is like you just discovered the internet.

I really know nothing about you, and maybe you are a decent sort with a smart ass sense of humor, but that is not the way you come across!

If you really want to act the way you are acting, go down to Jo momma where that kind of behavior is acceptable.

I do not expect you to actually consider what I am saying, and that is fine, but the ignore feature was made for a reason.

Jim
JimVonBaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 05:40 PM   #84
joexr
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: S.E.
Oddometer: 3,773
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimVonBaden View Post
Seriously, 90% of your posts are bashing and smart ass, with no added value at all. It is like you just discovered the internet.

I really know nothing about you, and maybe you are a decent sort with a smart ass sense of humor, but that is not the way you come across!

If you really want to act the way you are acting, go down to Jo momma where that kind of behavior is acceptable.

I do not expect you to actually consider what I am saying, and that is fine, but the ignore feature was made for a reason.

Jim
You're giving the BMW guys an even worse name. Please try not to live up to everyone elses expectations.
joexr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 05:47 PM   #85
JimVonBaden
"Cool" Aid!
 
JimVonBaden's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: Alexandria, VA
Oddometer: 50,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by joexr View Post
You're giving the BMW guys an even worse name. Please try not to live up to everyone elses expectations.
Thanks for proving my point, and living down to my expectations!

Welcome to the ignore club!

Jim
JimVonBaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 06:15 PM   #86
joexr
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: S.E.
Oddometer: 3,773
Boy , talk about thin skin.
joexr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 06:38 PM   #87
Albie
Kool Aid poisoner
 
Albie's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: NWA
Oddometer: 9,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by joenuclear View Post
Hi Albie!
__________________
Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.

Another day, another foot injury!
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 06:39 PM   #88
Albie
Kool Aid poisoner
 
Albie's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: NWA
Oddometer: 9,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimVonBaden View Post
YOU must be twelve!

Jim
You must ride a BMW.
__________________
Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.

Another day, another foot injury!
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 07:00 PM   #89
joexr
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: S.E.
Oddometer: 3,773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albie View Post
You must ride a BMW.
How will he ever show his face at Starbuck's again?
joexr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 07:17 PM   #90
JimVonBaden
"Cool" Aid!
 
JimVonBaden's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: Alexandria, VA
Oddometer: 50,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albie View Post
You must ride a BMW.
So the child brought in a friend as back-up? How does it feel to be just like your buddy?

Jim
JimVonBaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 03:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014