Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2013, 05:42 AM   #76
slideways
permanent ex-pat

Oddometer: 5,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twin-shocker View Post
My posts are 100% technically inaccurate, and there is certainly no good reason to to heed the BS I have posted up on net forums, rather than the inaccurate and made up advice I have provided myself.
Fixed to show how really stupid you are repeating the same drivel over and over again.

Upper Italian Lakes report.
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160841

South Africa, Swaziland, Botswana ride report
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=454490

Great CanAm Tour
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=476605
slideways is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 07:48 AM   #77
Twin-shocker
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by slideways View Post
Fixed to show how really stupid you are repeating the same drivel over and over again.

If you are able to post anything whatever to support the idea of autolube oil being better to use in pre-mix bikes than a purpose designed product, then please feel free to do so? While you are at it clarify the reasons for a need to increase jet sizes to compensate for lower air density at higher altitudes?

If you are unable to help with whats denoted above, it seems pretty clear who is more familiar with "drivel",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Twin-shocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 07:56 AM   #78
Twin-shocker
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherguy View Post
So the UK will lock you up for insults? No wonder we had to bail your sorry asses out.

You missed the 14 landspeed records,an 1/8 mile speed record in a nitro class,crew chief of a dominant (4 consecutive championships including an undefeated season) Pro Stock Harley team,40 years of MX/hare scrambles/road/drag and landspeed racing.

Any time you'd like to back up your loudmouthed bullshit I'll be here. I need an excuse to build another bike. Sometimes success breeds complacency and I'm bored.

But this is the internet and no one has come forth when challenged. Ya never know I could lose.

Here in the UK there are strict laws related to racism. But I guess any country which has produced the KKK, and where a court rules its acceptable to murder an unarmed black teenager in self defence, racism is seen quite differently to how we see in the UK?

As to your "accomplishments" these are things which surely must be looked at, bearing in mind the fact you have little or no grasp of very basic areas such as 2T lubrication or carb jetting?

The way you behave on here attacking others with far more understanding of technical matters than yourself, seems to be strongly supporting your own woeful lack of understanding, and I would strongly suggest you try listening rather than attacking, as you might learn some useful information.....................
Old 07-27-2013, 08:16 AM   #79
slideways
permanent ex-pat

Quote:
If you are able to post anything whatever to support the idea of autolube oil being better to use in pre-mix bikes than a purpose designed product, then please feel free to do so? While you are at it clarify the reasons for a need to increase jet sizes to compensate for lower air density at higher altitudes?

If you are unable to help with whats denoted above, it seems pretty clear who is more familiar with "drivel",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
The temperature, humidity, elevation etc all affect jetting. Hot weather will normally require smaller numbered jets and cooler weather will need larger numbered jets.

So a very cold day at altitude could require an increase in jet size.

So buzz off troll and stop screwing up every thread in this forum.

Great CanAm Tour
Old 07-27-2013, 08:31 AM   #80
anotherguy
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,936
He's not a troll. He's a marionette. So easy to make him dance.

I'm sure the Irish would be interested in those "strict laws".
Old 07-27-2013, 08:52 AM   #81
slideways
permanent ex-pat

Quote:
Here in the UK there are strict laws related to racism. But I guess any country which has produced the KKK, and where a court rules its acceptable to murder an unarmed black teenager in self defence, racism is seen quite differently to how we see in the UK?

As to your "accomplishments" these are things which surely must be looked at, bearing in mind the fact you have little or no grasp of very basic areas such as 2T lubrication or carb jetting?

The way you behave on here attacking others with far more understanding of technical matters than yourself, seems to be strongly supporting your own woeful lack of understanding, and I would strongly suggest you try listening rather than attacking, as you might learn some useful information.....................
Which part of 14 landspeed records,an 1/8 mile speed record in a nitro class,crew chief of a dominant (4 consecutive championships including an undefeated season) Pro Stock Harley team,40 years of MX/hare scrambles/road/drag and landspeed racing did you miss .

I am impressed.

So twin troll list some of your accomplishments other than the trolling internet speed record you hold??????

Great CanAm Tour
Old 07-27-2013, 09:19 AM   #82
B_C_Ries
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,828
Bringing the KKK and George Zimmerman into this discussion is retarded,

I live near the Glamis Sand dunes and I know that there are issues about sand that make it unique and special. In deep sand you often need instant power to keep the front wheel light and not digging in. Sand can really absorb a lot of the power from your rear wheel. very often the bike that runs strongest on level ground is not the one that can climb a soft dune with close to a 100% grade the best,
Every year I see lots of people with lots of theoretical knowledge and knowledge from other areas who put a lot of money into some sort of ultimate sand machine that doesn't work.

Back to bikes, the geometry and power characteristics that make the best sand bike are somewhat different that what makes the best motocross, dirt track or trail bike.
B_C_Ries is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 10:05 AM   #83
joexr
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,773
Quote:
Take your own advice Twin-shitter.
joexr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 10:17 AM   #84
joexr
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,773
Guys I think it's time we stop responding to Twin-shitter. Let him pass his gas and ignore him. No one in their right mind will take him seriously anyway. You can't have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. He's obviously got mental issues and a hard-on for Americans. Continue the threads , but let the TROLL die alone.
joexr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 11:09 AM   #85
Twin-shocker
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Which part of 14 landspeed records,an 1/8 mile speed record in a nitro class,crew chief of a dominant (4 consecutive championships including an undefeated season) Pro Stock Harley team,40 years of MX/hare scrambles/road/drag and landspeed racing did you miss .

I am impressed.

So twin troll list some of your accomplishments other than the trolling internet speed record you hold??????

Its very very easy to post up BS on chat forums isnt it! The fact that the person posting the stuff outlined above, doesn't seem to have a clue about very basic areas such as 2T lubrication, very much qualifies the fact it is BS dont you think?
Old 07-27-2013, 11:15 AM   #86
Twin-shocker
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by joexr View Post
Guys I think it's time we stop responding to Twin-shitter. Let him pass his gas and ignore him. No one in their right mind will take him seriously anyway. You can't have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. He's obviously got mental issues and a hard-on for Americans. Continue the threads , but let the TROLL die alone.

Joe up to now you have posted nothing whatever of value on this thread, and have merely taken issue about technical matters, which you clearly simply do not understand.

If you do have any grasp of technical matters, then please post up something to support the idea of autolube oil being more suitable for use in pre-mix bikes, than a proper pre-mix product?

Thats something that seems to be taken as read among the rather large troll community on here, even though not one of them has been able to provide any objective reasons for their curious claims.
Old 07-27-2013, 11:17 AM   #87
Twin-shocker
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_C_Ries View Post
Bringing the KKK and George Zimmerman into this discussion is retarded,

I live near the Glamis Sand dunes and I know that there are issues about sand that make it unique and special. In deep sand you often need instant power to keep the front wheel light and not digging in. Sand can really absorb a lot of the power from your rear wheel. very often the bike that runs strongest on level ground is not the one that can climb a soft dune with close to a 100% grade the best,
Every year I see lots of people with lots of theoretical knowledge and knowledge from other areas who put a lot of money into some sort of ultimate sand machine that doesn't work.

Back to bikes, the geometry and power characteristics that make the best sand bike are somewhat different that what makes the best motocross, dirt track or trail bike.

A poster on here made a rather unpleasant racist comment, and I simply pointed out to him that had he done this in the UK, it would have been against the law!
Old 07-27-2013, 11:22 AM   #88
Twin-shocker
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
The temperature, humidity, elevation etc all affect jetting. Hot weather will normally require smaller numbered jets and cooler weather will need larger numbered jets.

So a very cold day at altitude could require an increase in jet size.

So buzz off troll and stop screwing up every thread in this forum.

Like many posters on here, you seem unable to grasp the fundamental idea of the need to reduce jet sizes, to compensate for lower air density at higher altitudes.

This seems curious as its very very basic stuff, and is well documented and explained all over the net?
Old 07-27-2013, 12:30 PM   #89
slideways
permanent ex-pat

Quote:
Like many posters on here, you seem unable to grasp the fundamental idea of the need to reduce jet sizes, to compensate for lower air density at higher altitudes.

This seems curious as its very very basic stuff, and is well documented and explained all over the net?
Once again you have proved you are a mental midget.

Joe is right we should just ignore your ignorant self.

Great CanAm Tour
Old 07-27-2013, 01:00 PM   #90
anotherguy
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,936
I'll give the person who can point out where I said autolube is better than pre-mix oil $20. The only place I've mentioned it is in what "I choose to use in my race bike[/i]".

I use Amsoil Interceptor in the RZ because of it's base stock characteristic of not building up on internal parts,i.e. powervalves. I like the fact my 140+ MPH RZ 350 does it with the oil pump,pump gas and tags.

In the YZ I use H1R which is a pre mix only oil mixed at 32:1 as [b]recommended by BelRay engineer[/]. I used to run a leaner oil/fuel ratio until a conversation with a Bel Ray engineer at a trade show enlightened me to his view more is better when it comes to fat guys (me) on old air cooled race bikes in the mud on hilly race tracks, a la Budds/High point.

And don't be impressed slideways. If you devote all your time to something for 40 years you'd better accomplish something. It's nothing many other people haven't done as well. all that hard work oughta amount to something.