Edmond Dantès is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 11:56 PM   #32
sixtring74 OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmond Dantès View Post
Is episode 10 available yet?
If you subscribe on our www.aimforthehorizon.com website there's always the next unreleased episode available to you. It doesn't cost anything at all it's just a way for us to keep people who are interested in following our adventures updated.

Rob
Old 08-20-2013, 03:16 PM   #33
Bassetdad
Aiming higher!!

Oddometer: 21
Hi hardwaregrrl,

The Husaberg is alot lighter! :) glad youre enjoying the episodes!

My off road skills as you will see over the coming episodes are pushed to their limit and then beyond!!

The AT has done me proud though, even saved my life a couple of times!! :) Great bike within our budget!

Keep the comments coming and any feedback on ways we can improve is always welcome
Bassetdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:17 AM   #34
Bassetdad
Aiming higher!!

Epsiode 10

EPISODE TEN -- UK to Austria: It was good to finally be on the road. Due to the problems on the day of departure we were already one day behind. Our aim was to get to Austria via the most direct route possible. Luckily we had two welcome stops along the way to break up the motorway miles.

For more information and extra features, like past and present adventures, kit lists and galleries, please visit:

www.aimforthehorizon.com

Old 08-25-2013, 10:08 AM   #35
potski
Wiley Wanderer

Oddometer: 463
Hi Guys..

Superb! It takes a huge amout of effort to put things like this together and many on here including myself are appreciating it and looking forward to more.

Ride safe all.

Cheers
Potski

"Don't wait for your ship to come in, swim out and meet the bloody thing" Barry Sheen
potski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 01:37 AM   #36
sixtring74 OP
Adventurer

Thanks Potski. Usually the efforts behind the filming, editing and graphics goes unnoticed so thanks for your post and I'm glad they're being received well.

Always good to get feedback.

Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by potski View Post
Hi Guys..

Superb! It takes a huge amout of effort to put things like this together and many on here including myself are appreciating it and looking forward to more.

Ride safe all.

Cheers
Potski
Old 08-26-2013, 05:47 AM   #37
Hausi1
asd

Oddometer: 49
Love the episodes so far, keep them coming. Very good filming and editing too!

Only criticism I have is that they are a little bit short, 5-6min would be better in my opinion.

cheers
Hausi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 09:01 AM   #38
sixtring74 OP
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hausi1 View Post
Love the episodes so far, keep them coming. Very good filming and editing too!

Only criticism I have is that they are a little bit short, 5-6min would be better in my opinion.

cheers
We've had a couple of requests to make them slightly longer. The episode times range from 3-5ish minutes at the moment depending on what the content is. Will try longer episodes for the next stage.

Rob
Old 09-02-2013, 02:29 PM   #39
Bassetdad
Aiming higher!!

Episode eleven

EPISODE ELEVEN -- Kit List: We arrived in Austria and have given ourselves one day for final preparation. This would be the last chance to check the routes, the bikes and all the equipment before we head south across the Balkans. They say overweight is under prepared... Well, one of us was definitely under prepared.

For more information and extra features, like past and present adventures, kit lists and galleries, please visit:

www.aimforthehorizon.com

FACEBOOK? don't forget you can following us there too!

Old 09-04-2013, 07:52 AM   #40
Bassetdad
Aiming higher!!

Episode 12

We'd had a day to check the bike and sort through our kit and camera equipment but now it was time to leave. The snow had been falling for two days so with the weather against us we headed out for our first day riding the Balkans. Our aim is to cross from Austria into Slovenia via some pre-planned routes but we we're all concerned the conditions would make things harder than expected...

www.aimforthehorizon.com

Why not join our facebook page! Click here

Old 09-04-2013, 10:30 AM   #41
jackanory
I am Jack's wasted life

Oddometer: 474
loving it!

Thank you for the TON of work you are putting into this. superb!!!
jackanory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:46 AM   #42
sixtring74 OP
Adventurer

Afternoon/Morning.

Time for another episode. Let us know what you think and if you like our episodes please share them.

After a James fall on a Slovenian mountain trail the day before it was time to go back and see if we could make it through after a good nights sleep. We were all starting to fear the snow and ice was going to cause us problems with our route through the Balkans.

www.aimforthehorizon.com

Like us on FACEBOOK

Thanks guys/gals

Rob
Old 09-18-2013, 08:17 PM   #43
Bassetdad
Aiming higher!!

Episode 14!!

With the snow and ice causing problems with our Slovenia routes the moral was low when we woke ready to ride Croatia. As soon as we started out the mood was lifted as we used the blocked routes as reasons to explore and push our way across the country using any way we could.

www.aimforthehorizon.com

You can also follow us on Facebook

If you like please help us by sharing the link!
Old 09-23-2013, 01:50 PM   #44
Bassetdad
Aiming higher!!

EPISODE FIFTEEN – Bosnia Part 1

EPISODE FIFTEEN – Bosnia Part 1: James has some trouble at the border. The team meet some sheep. James expresses his fears about AK47s.

Old 10-01-2013, 11:10 AM   #45
Bassetdad
Aiming higher!!

Episode 16 Bosnia Part 2

James falls off again. We finally arrive in Mostar and visit the Stari Bridge which was destroyed in the conflict during 1993. After a great offroad section the team find themselves in a deserted army barracks.

www.aimforthehorizon.com

Dont forget you can see our travels also on our Facebook page!