ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carpet baggers.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-2013, 12:12 PM   #16
AndyCap
Mineral Oil Anyone?

Oddometer: 1,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrineclown View Post
I am going to offer this up to anyone who would like to take it over for next year. I am going to give it about 10 days and post it up so folks get their time off and mark their calendars. Would like to keep a rally in VT for the fall, so if you want to take it over, moving it back to July would be preferable. If I don't hear from anyone, we will roll forward with year six in Barnard. I have looked into moving it to other locations, but IMO I have not found anything that offers what VT does for the mix we try to accommodate. I think the location and facilities are about perfect now the store is open again. YMMV.
I think everyone would agree that you do a great job and the location is fantastic. I haven't heard one person complain in the least. Thanks again for putting this together. I know it is a lot of work. I promise I won't Sally out on Sunday next year, and I will be there on Thursday, unless my boss says otherwise.
AndyCap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:11 PM   #17
Motorcyclist
Drag a Bag!

Oddometer: 3,277
Quote:
I am going to offer this up to anyone who would like to take it over for next year. I am going to give it about 10 days and post it up so folks get their time off and mark their calendars. Would like to keep a rally in VT for the fall, so if you want to take it over, moving it back to July would be preferable. If I don't hear from anyone, we will roll forward with year six in Barnard. I have looked into moving it to other locations, but IMO I have not found anything that offers what VT does for the mix we try to accommodate. I think the location and facilities are about perfect now the store is open again. YMMV.
Let's roll.
Motorcyclist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 04:21 PM   #18
shrineclown OP
(AFKA Prince)

Oddometer: 9,493
Thinking about adding a day to the rally and starting on Wednesday. If you like that idea, please indicate so in the annual rally thread. Thanks.
Old 09-25-2013, 06:27 PM   #19
baiku
Maniacal Engineer

Oddometer: 1,263
Quote:
Thinking about adding a day to the rally and starting on Wednesday. If you like that idea, please indicate so in the annual rally thread. Thanks.

An extra day of Cromag? YES! The state agency gives us free run of a great park; there are no bad roads in Vermont (copyright EC?); September in northern New England is the best time to ride, (few bugs, fewer motorhomes); GuyManBro and MzLiz will have rides to remember. We need some volunteers to free Clark from the ranger's shack so he can ride.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:17 PM   #20
shrineclown OP
(AFKA Prince)

I have not heard from anyone about taking a run with CroMag....tomorrow I am going to make a reservation for year six.

Also, if you are for adding a day, Starting Wednesday night, please let me know. So far, only a few people are for it.
Old 10-08-2013, 01:35 PM   #21
shrineclown OP
(AFKA Prince)

2014 thread announced.

http://advrider.com/forums/showthrea...7#post22508577