|09-29-2013, 11:31 AM||#1|
Joined: Jul 2013
Fall Foliage Dual Sport Ride, Oct 20, 2013
THE ANNUAL FALL FOLIAGE
Self-Guided Dual Sport Ride
SUNDAY October 20, 2013
START: Tiger Drive-In Threatre, 2956 Old US Hwy 441 South, Tiger, GA 30576, www.tigerdrivein.com
· Tiger is located off GA 441 about 3 miles SW of Clayton, GA.
· Entry fee: $25.00 per bike.
· Make checks payable to GARTRA :
· We ask that you begin your ride by 9:00 am.
· A route sheet holder is highly recommended.
· The course is about 135+ scenic miles. It is not difficult and is suitable for
all levels of D/S riders on all types of QUIET, street legal, D/S bikes.
· Gas and snack foods are available on the route.
· Route sheets, with turn mileages, will be provided and must be used to follow the course.
· You will be required to sign a liability release form at the start.
· Days Inn, 54 Hwy 441 South, Clayton, GA 30525, 706-782-4258
· Quality Inn and Suites, 834 Hwy 441 South, Clayton, GA, 30525,1-888-249-5452
· Old Clayton Inn, S. Main Street, Clayton, GA 30525, www.oldclaytoninn.com 706-782-7722
08:00 am Registration Begins
08:30 am Rider’s Meeting
09:00 am Last Rider Out
Come Join Our Fun!
This is a fund raising event sponsored by GARTRA, Georgia Recreational Trail Riders Association. All proceeds go to support GARTRA's efforts to maintain trail systems in the U.S. Forest Service ORV parks in Georgia. For more information about GARTRA, visit our web site at http://www.gartra.org or contact John Medicus firstname.lastname@example.org
Anyone planning on doing this ride or rode it in the past?
|09-29-2013, 12:02 PM||#2|
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: Franklin, NC
After reading your post, I think I see a ride in my future! I'm close to the area and have ridden around Clayton and the Persimmon Valley and it's beautiful countryside there. This would be a terrific day-ride for an old fool like me, thanks for the heads up!
Start each day with a smile and get it over with.
09 Super Sherpa
|09-29-2013, 04:11 PM||#3|
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Way, Way North GA
I can guarantee there is some good riding here, especially the "Persimmon Valley"......
I wonder where that road goes?
|09-29-2013, 06:13 PM||#4|
Joined: Jul 2013
Would be great to meet up and ride this.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|