ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2014, 08:13 PM   #766
jtwest OP
Redneck Adventererer

Oddometer: 2,497
Great tag toowoomba!!
Old 04-23-2014, 08:25 PM   #767
jtwest OP
Redneck Adventererer

Quote:
Originally Posted by toowoomba View Post
The wise and wonderful oracle JTWest has spoken. I for one am grateful for his watchful all knowing eye. I enjoy watching this game as much as I enjoy playing it and would therefore like to offer the new picture as the official tag, unless of course someone has already snagged the "nondescript" one. The CK rock, painted by a Simian Species, which actually stands for "Chafed Keister," or "Cars Kill," can now be the official tag.

My dear Verboten, offering to "give you a hand" was the epitome of "sarcasm..." Now play nice... The tags are fun regardless of the locale. DK's post of the Petroglyphs was an introduction to an area that I had not known existed, and I enjoy seeing new sights, regardless of the difficulty of the terrain... It's all about the journey... Now grab that tag, grab your gazateer and treat us to another adventure! Humbly, Toowoomba...
Are you being sarcastic?
Old 04-23-2014, 09:19 PM   #768
toowoomba
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 335
It ain't eloquent, but it's close...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtwest View Post
Are you being sarcastic?
Oh, hell no! I must respond to this post 1st! I bopped out for dinner and Bam! - So many great posts by my fellow inmates, who obviously, I admire and respect a great deal! You Master JT are a Stalwarth of this game, resolute and steady! The Captain of this ship of Motorcycle Pirates and Adventurers. I have read posts and threads from Everyone involved in this game, and Everyone of you is a heavyweight! I mean that in all possible ways but one...Physically, I have no idea what most of you look like! Some of you may have that covered as well...I don't know... Anyway, verboten, 2spot, DurtK, Goldfish, mefadv, fanatic, 2007, seabee, mgill, refokus and now even the legend AZTom, have given me the courage to nurture an aspect of my life that had been buried for years and I am grateful for each and every one of you, and it all started because you let a noob like me play along... Seriously! Now, I will return to my chambers and hope the public shaming won't be too bad...And, await the new tag!
Old 04-23-2014, 09:34 PM   #769
DurtKlod
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,319
Old 04-23-2014, 09:40 PM   #770
toowoomba
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DurtKlod View Post
DK Where you been? Verboten was thinking you may have the tag and are planning something covert and fun...I hope you is...
Old 04-23-2014, 10:17 PM   #771
DurtKlod
Beastly Adventurer

I never went anywhere... just resorted to lurking for a while.
My boots weren't tall enough so I traded 'em in for a pair of shoulder high waders.
Old 04-23-2014, 10:33 PM   #772
toowoomba
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DurtKlod View Post
I never went anywhere... just resorted to lurking for a while.
My boots weren't tall enough so I traded 'em in for a pair of shoulder high waders.
Does that mean the new tag will be in some body of water?
Old 04-23-2014, 10:35 PM   #773
DurtKlod
Beastly Adventurer

There's an amusing idea.
That has possibilities!
Old 04-23-2014, 11:48 PM   #774
fanatic291
Desert Tortoise

Oddometer: 589
Quote:
Oh, hell no! I must respond to this post 1st! I bopped out for dinner and Bam! - So many great posts by my fellow inmates, who obviously, I admire and respect a great deal! You Master JT are a Stalwarth of this game, resolute and steady! The Captain of this ship of Motorcycle Pirates and Adventurers. I have read posts and threads from Everyone involved in this game, and Everyone of you is a heavyweight! I mean that in all possible ways but one...Physically, I have no idea what most of you look like! Some of you may have that covered as well...I don't know... Anyway, verboten, 2spot, DurtK, Goldfish, mefadv, fanatic, 2007, seabee, mgill, refokus and now even the legend AZTom, have given me the courage to nurture an aspect of my life that had been buried for years and I am grateful for each and every one of you, and it all started because you let a noob like me play along... Seriously! Now, I will return to my chambers and hope the public shaming won't be too bad...And, await the new tag!
You are a weird guy. We should plan a ride sometime...I want to meet the "Photo Tag Poet" in person...Just promise not to murder me in the desert somewhere.

Come ride 4 peaks roads.
fanatic291 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 07:58 AM   #775
toowoomba
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanatic291 View Post
You are a weird guy. We should plan a ride sometime...I want to meet the "Photo Tag Poet" in person...Just promise not to murder me in the desert somewhere. Come ride 4 peaks roads.
I get that a lot, the "weird" and "please don't kill me..." I think I missed my calling, I should have been a Killer Poet... I would be honored to go riding and thanks for the offer! I have a 3000 miles plus slab ride on highway kryptonite coming up and won't put the knobbies on til I get back. Maybe even have a thumper by then too! Schedule is wide open at the end of May If that's too far off maybe we could ride to a Starbucks...
Old 04-24-2014, 08:42 AM   #776
AZ TOM
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,665
Quote:
Legend!! Wholly crapola, all I did was get lost
AZ TOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 01:12 PM   #777
toowoomba
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ TOM View Post
Legend!! Wholly crapola, all I did was get lost
Lost - And then Found Love your rock climbing pictures Most guys would use a rope etc., you use motorcycles
Old 04-24-2014, 01:29 PM   #778
toowoomba
Gnarly Adventurer

Tagged by DurtKlod

Tagged by DurtKlod

And the new tag by the amazing DurtKlod
Official Clue: This Bridge sits above a lake that is no longer...

I have no idea where this is or what the hint will be. I'm sure DK will clean it all up and re-post better pictures upon his return from the great outdoors...DK out of the blue contacted me and asked if I could post these on his behalf and I said if it is legal and kosher and all things right and true, then so it shall be done and so it came to pass... I await JTWest's, A.K.A. the wise and wonderful oracle's decision to provide a ruling...Seriously, no sarcasm. I have to say the bridge tag looks like he went all the way to Montana! Beautiful!

toowoomba screwed with this post 04-24-2014 at 02:57 PM
toowoomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 02:32 PM   #779
jtwest OP
Redneck Adventererer

Quote:

Tagged by DurtKlod

Tagged by DurtKlod

And the new tag by the amazing DurtKlod

I have no idea where this is or what the hint will be. I'm sure DK will clean it all up and re-post better pictures upon his return from the great outdoors...DK out of the blue contacted me and asked if I could post these on his behalf and I said if it is legal and kosher and all things right and true, then so it shall be done and so it came to pass... I await JTWest's, A.K.A. the wise and wonderful oracle's decision to provide a ruling...Seriously, no sarcasm. I have to say the bridge tag looks like he went all the way to Montana! Beautiful!
Ill have to check the book of mormon on this one.....
...Ok its good but with no clue to finalize he could b bruced. I was planning to go get it this eve but I dont know now.
Ill leave it open to "bruce" the CK tag and leave a clue or if anyone knows the new location without a clue it can b moved as well......

PS toowoomba, i look just like I do in my avatar. Im just making a funny face.
Old 04-24-2014, 02:40 PM   #780
2 SPOT
wannabe

Oddometer: 2,800
you just rode over the dang thing JT, look as hard as ya want, ya wont see a wagon there, yeah thats a clue...

however, verboten is out getting the tag right now, so i guess he could bruce it, especially if he posts his own pics.
2 SPOT is online now   Reply With Quote