ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > The perfect line and other riding myths
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Results: Are you ATGATT?
Dunno, dont care. Biker gear for me. 2 1.19%
Maybe a helmet, maybe not. I dress for the weather and my destination. 2 1.19%
I dress for the weather and my destination, and always a helmet when on the road. 10 5.95%
Usually a helmet, motorcycle jacket and gloves, but don't make a big deal about gear. 18 10.71%
Most of the gear, most of the time. 61 36.31%
ATGATT..... all the gear, always. 64 38.10%
ATGATT plus; all the recommended gear then some. 11 6.55%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-04-2013, 03:13 AM   #31
DudeClone
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 955
i am not atgatt
Old 09-04-2013, 11:45 AM   #32
hooliken
Awesome is a flavor

Oddometer: 2,606
I would be ATGATT all the time if I could find some over-pants for tall dudes that don't suck.....

But because of that. Usually commuting I wear everything but the pants. Real rides or offroad I am geared up

Only pants I have found that even remotely fit right are Klim Dakars and they are not armored. Once I unload some of my unused gear will probably look into some used Latitudes or Badlands. But the price on those puckers my ass a little.
hooliken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:29 PM   #33
MotoTex
Miles of Smiles

Oddometer: 1,438
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooliken View Post
I would be ATGATT all the time if I could find some over-pants for tall dudes that don't suck.....

But because of that. Usually commuting I wear everything but the pants. Real rides or offroad I am geared up

Only pants I have found that even remotely fit right are Klim Dakars and they are not armored. Once I unload some of my unused gear will probably look into some used Latitudes or Badlands. But the price on those puckers my ass a little.
The folks at Motoport will have you covered.

Priced better than the Klim Badlands or Latitude and custom made to your spec for size, color, pockets, reflective, etc. (I have almost 40K miles riding with the Air Mesh Kevlar over-pants and love them year round, on and off pavement. Other styles are available.)

Their pants are tougher than competition leather in both abrasion and tear strength and include extensive armor. You can wear them over clothes and be in or out of them in seconds.

This is The Internet. Confirm for yourself anything you may see while visiting this strange and uncertain land.

MotoTex is offline   Reply With Quote