User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2013, 10:03 AM   #1
IrishJohn OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 71
Stuntriding retards

All the 'brave' and 'skilled' asshole's stunting on the highways in St Louis at the weekend - thanks for scaring the shit out of motorists, pissing off the cops and general public and making life even more hassle for those of us who enjoy riding our bikes for the sake of it - not trying to compensate for out acne'd, pot bellied, short-dicked personas like you lot.

I will be in my SUV next year - try your dangerous crap around me then ; )
Old 09-04-2013, 10:07 AM   #2
operose
Mama tried

Oddometer: 528
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishJohn View Post
I will be in my SUV next year - try your dangerous crap around me then ; )
Hey that's not really very cool, Johnny. No need to go all schwarzeneger terminator road rage on these guys and run them over with an SUV just because they are immature.

Make it a fair fight and try to beat them up while you're riding on a bike next to them. They might kick your ass though from all that Stunta practice
operose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 10:11 AM   #3
KX50002
NooB, my ass

Oddometer: 1,747
You forgot:
Old 09-04-2013, 10:49 AM   #4
hooliken
Awesome is a flavor

Oddometer: 2,777
FAIL! No sweet Stunta vids.
Old 09-04-2013, 10:54 AM   #5
Nd2Roam
Charleston, WV

Oddometer: 383
I watch the videos in the same manner I'd watch a train wreck. Now Youtube suggests all of them to me and I'm sure the Govt. has me profiled as a hooligan.

Now for a video with some urban ADV riding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw1kpR3pHc0
Old 09-04-2013, 10:58 AM   #6
ThumperStorm
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,118
Not the best rant I've heard.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:08 AM   #7
hooliken
Awesome is a flavor

Oddometer: 2,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nd2Roam View Post
I watch the videos in the same manner I'd watch a train wreck. Now Youtube suggests all of them to me and I'm sure the Govt. has me profiled as a hooligan.

Now for a video with some urban ADV riding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw1kpR3pHc0
I do believe I just lost some riding IQ points watching that. Obviously they need the "Biker Boyz" drag racing on dirt class.
Old 09-04-2013, 12:33 PM   #8
corndog67
Banned

Oddometer: 1,281
You're going to run them over because you don't like them. That's a pretty smart statement.
corndog67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:11 PM   #9
Albie
Kool Aid poisoner

Oddometer: 9,034
Not even a 1. I give it maybe a .25.

Another day, another foot injury!
Albie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:12 PM   #10
DudeClone
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,646
i don't mind stunt riders in the streets from time to time. if it makes people generalize and put ALL riders in the same "asshole" category that is the the problem of those people, not the riders. and certainly not that of riders who don't stunt. we need not join a fray against fellow riders. even if young riders

maybe you can spend even less time in the SUV, or not have an attitude just cuz you drive one?
Old 09-04-2013, 01:53 PM   #11
Andyvh1959
Cheesehead Klompen

Oddometer: 657
I have NO tolerance whatsoever for stunters on the streets and highways. If we "don't mind them" then we are to blame as much for tolerating what our fellow cycle riders are doing to make it worse for all of us. Hey, I've done an occassional burnout or wheelie, I have gone over 125 mph on rare occassion, but always where I don't endanger or enrage anyone. Been riding for over 40 years and 250,000 miles, so maybe I got nothing to show off anymore? At 55 I'm still dirt riding, ice racing, almost a week doesn't go by that I don't exceed the speed limit enough to cost me a bunch if an officer happens by. But I don't do it around others or in traffic.

Stunters have unique skills, I'll give em that, just keep it off the friggin streets and highways. What these road vermin (I won't call them motorcyclists or bikers) want is attention and nothing more, like little boys yelling, "Mommy watch me, mommy, MOMMY!!" When I see a youtube video of these idiots crash their bikes I simply laugh hard and hope they enjoy the pain, especialy when they have to ask mommy to help them wipe their ass because their hands are all messed up.

What I have seen of the youtube vids is simply assinine and unlawful, restricting traffic, bikes ALL over multiple lanes and shoulders, harrasing other drivers and police, going the friggin wrong way on the shoulders, they should all be fined. It pisses off the cops to the point they do dumb stuff like try to confiscate a rider's Gopro as evidence, even though he was doing nothing illegal. People will get injured or killed, just because these children feel it is their "right of expression." Bullshit, and grow up, take it to a private track. But that doesn't satisfy their "audience" needs I guess.

I posted a similar reply to one of the youtube vids, some little piss-ant told me to cool off, get laid more often (guess three to five times a week isn't enough, he may be right there), and that he thought the riders were cool. Online trolls. If I had a Gopro on me, and these stunters came around, I'd take it to the cops and turn the dipshits in with video evidence.

Andyvh1959 screwed with this post 09-04-2013 at 02:00 PM
Andyvh1959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:57 PM   #12
JimVonBaden
"Cool" Aid!

Oddometer: 50,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeClone View Post
i don't mind stunt riders in the streets from time to time. if it makes people generalize and put ALL riders in the same "asshole" category that is the the problem of those people, not the riders. and certainly not that of riders who don't stunt. we need not join a fray against fellow riders. even if young riders

maybe you can spend even less time in the SUV, or not have an attitude just cuz you drive one?

Jim
JimVonBaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 02:22 PM   #13
DudeClone
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,646
did i say / post something not considered pc in the rider community? are stunt riders frowned upon? i really don't know being a fairly new rider

so i can just speak for myself. they do not bother me. i drove for years b4 i rode and they never bothered me. my biggest gripe was having some envy of riders in general, but thats another story

anyway riders never bothered me in that way even when holding up traffic. i honestly thought it was kind of...different. don't see it on the road everyday. not even in los angeles

maybe its where i grew up? lane splitters and all kinds of riders all over. l.a. is a car town, but also lots of bikes. the beaches, mountains, deserts all nearby. and people ride. some do wheelies and close down roads. some race honda civic's in the streets

anyway....i drove for 27 years b4 i rode and was never bothered. i think its ok sometimes. but thats just me

carry on
Old 09-04-2013, 02:42 PM   #14
GoUglyEarly
Boots Still Clean

Oddometer: 73
The Dude: "Ah, no that was the chief of police of Malibu. A real reactionary."
GoUglyEarly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 02:44 PM   #15
Spacelord
Mutha Mutha

Oddometer: 872
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyvh1959 View Post
I have NO tolerance whatsoever for stunters on the streets and highways. If we "don't mind them" then we are to blame as much for tolerating what our fellow cycle riders are doing to make it worse for all of us. Hey, I've done an occassional burnout or wheelie, I have gone over 125 mph on rare occassion, but always where I don't endanger or enrage anyone. Been riding for over 40 years and 250,000 miles, so maybe I got nothing to show off anymore? At 55 I'm still dirt riding, ice racing, almost a week doesn't go by that I don't exceed the speed limit enough to cost me a bunch if an officer happens by. But I don't do it around others or in traffic.

Stunters have unique skills, I'll give em that, just keep it off the friggin streets and highways. What these road vermin (I won't call them motorcyclists or bikers) want is attention and nothing more, like little boys yelling, "Mommy watch me, mommy, MOMMY!!" When I see a youtube video of these idiots crash their bikes I simply laugh hard and hope they enjoy the pain, especialy when they have to ask mommy to help them wipe their ass because their hands are all messed up.

What I have seen of the youtube vids is simply assinine and unlawful, restricting traffic, bikes ALL over multiple lanes and shoulders, harrasing other drivers and police, going the friggin wrong way on the shoulders, they should all be fined. It pisses off the cops to the point they do dumb stuff like try to confiscate a rider's Gopro as evidence, even though he was doing nothing illegal. People will get injured or killed, just because these children feel it is their "right of expression." Bullshit, and grow up, take it to a private track. But that doesn't satisfy their "audience" needs I guess.

I posted a similar reply to one of the youtube vids, some little piss-ant told me to cool off, get laid more often (guess three to five times a week isn't enough, he may be right there), and that he thought the riders were cool. Online trolls. If I had a Gopro on me, and these stunters came around, I'd take it to the cops and turn the dipshits in with video evidence.
Bullshit...

Nobody get laid 5 times a week and is this hostile. Lighten up you old curmudgeon before you have a stroke.