User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2013, 06:34 AM   #1
QRideWarren OP
n00b

Oddometer: 3
Eek QRide MOTO Emergency ID - Fast access to urgent info when it matters most

Hi everyone. My name is Warren Schimizzi (QRideWarren - I’m a noob to this forum and to motorcycling). If you’re like me, you think about your safety every time you step on the pegs. I’ve developed a product that I think can help motorcyclists when it matters most - in the event of an accident or medical emergency.

So, if you couldn’t speak for yourself, who would tell your story for you?

The QRide MOTO emergency ID makes it easy for anyone who comes to your aid to identify you and reach out to your emergency contacts.

Our IDs utilize proven QR code technology to deliver emergency contact and medical information with the snap of a smart phone.

QRide MOTO emergency IDs are sold in pairs and are made of UV-resistant, durable reflective material.

They are intended to affix to both sides of your helmet and link to an online emergency ID record that you can customize to include as much information as you’d like.

Activation and customization are easy. We ship your QRide MOTO ID with a unique alphanumeric code. When you receive your ID, simply go to the "activate my QRide" section on our website and enter the unique alphanumeric code along with whatever emergency info you'd like displayed when your QRide ID is scanned. Your ID will become active within 24 hours. You can make changes to your profile as well.

The price per pair is $24.95 and includes one year of access to your online emergency ID record.

Each additional year is $9.95. You can link as many additional QRide IDs to the same record as you like.

The renewal fee will still never be more than $9.95 total.

You can order directly from our store HERE.

Features/Benefits:

QRide IDs link almost instantly to an online emergency record that can store as much information as the user would like to share. Not only can the user provide emergency contact phone numbers, but they also have room online to provide other important information like blood type, allergies, medications, prior surgeries, etc.

QRide IDs come in the form of a pair of helmet stickers. They are intended to be positioned on both side of a helmet so that no matter how the victim lands or lies down, at least one sticker will be visible. They are also reflective and brightly colored, emblazoned with the “star of life” symbol that is universally recognized.

QRide IDs attach firmly to almost any helmet. When the user has their helmet, they know they have their ID.

QRide IDs employ the use of QR codes to provide almost instant access to the user’s emergency online profile.

Phone numbers of emergency contacts or physicians within the QRide ID user’s online emergency profile can be dialed accurately with the touch of a smartphone screen.

The user’s online emergency profile can be easily updated and changed by the user.

Please feel free to ask me any questions about our product, how it works, or why we do what we do the way we do it. I’d be more than happy to help out in any way. And if you have a moment, please hit the share buttons below to help us spread the word about our product on Facebook & Twitter!

Stay safe!

QRideWarren screwed with this post 09-10-2013 at 02:25 PM
QRideWarren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:29 PM   #2
QRideWarren OP
n00b

Thumb Fixed the link to our store

Sorry that the link to our store wasn't working first go 'round. She works like a champ now. Thanks for checking us out!
Old 09-16-2013, 05:04 AM   #3
QRideWarren OP
n00b