User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2013, 05:31 AM   #31
Megamoto
Yes, I do look like this.

Oddometer: 2,854
OK, I'll bite.

Being distracted when texting and driving/riding is a heinous crime, but no-one gets distracted when opening sweets and trying to get them into your mouth whilst riding a motorcycle?

FFS.

But then again.............. crack on, the gene pool would benefit.

I'm so happy I could whistle through my willie. (Dan Walsh)

Per Ardua ad Astra
Megamoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:51 PM   #32
orangepeeler
Adventurer

Oddometer: 15
sugar addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamoto View Post
OK, I'll bite.

Being distracted when texting and driving/riding is a heinous crime, but no-one gets distracted when opening sweets and trying to get them into your mouth whilst riding a motorcycle?

FFS.

If he gets the wrapper off he'll leave us happy!
Old 09-13-2013, 05:52 AM   #33
bdx OP
Wheeeee!

Oddometer: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamoto View Post
OK, I'll bite.

FFS.

MegaMoto - you are completely missing the point. The POINT is to find a way to do it SAFELY. So the next time you find your mouth parched, dry and stuck together while riding. You will wish you had some Jolly Ranchers stuck inside the chin bar of your helmet, or you might then think the Jolly Rancher/Pez dispenser helmet is a pretty good idea. The people who are constantly innovating and "thinking outside the box" ARE the future of the gene pool.

(I trust that you understand that this entire thread is really all tongue in cheek/sarcasm and meant to inspire some fun...right? I mean... you'd have to be pretty dense not to get that....right?)

Somebody's gonna have to go back and get a shitload of dimes.
bdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 07:50 AM   #34
stucknarut
Uh oh...

Oddometer: 159
bdx, way to throw folks off the scent by pretending this isn't serious, the patent field should be wide open. Please forget the pez dispenser idea, that was stupid in retrospect. I heard the concerns about safety and Bluetooth and took them to heart. The safest, least rider-distracting way to solve this thorny problem: train a capuchin monkey to ride in a backpack, unwrap hard candy, and lift your shield high enough to fit their small monkey hand. Fit the monkey with the latest in Bluetooth headgear and speak the word of command, never taking your eyes off the road or your hands off the bars. Taste of victory, with a hint of monkey testicles (they play with themselves a lot, it's a flaw in the plan I'll grant you). And if you're a beemer guy, don't worry, the latest motorrad catalogue has extra-small whale foreskin suits for dogs, I'm sure your local seamstress can make it work on a monkey. Note that monkeys can be trained to put just about anything in your mouth, so go ahead and think outside the box. This is advrider, we don't judge. Well actually some do, but to hell with them fellas. Riders gotta eat, same as worms.

stucknarut screwed with this post 09-13-2013 at 11:08 AM
stucknarut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 11:07 AM   #35
stucknarut
Uh oh...

Oddometer: 159
Ok, I had a long conference call at work and came up with the perfect solution. Cultivate a riding buddy who carries a passenger. Ride behind him. Equip passenger with a sling shot, and a bag of small rocks with which to perfect his/her aim. Bonus: when not feeding you, he/she can guard against deer, or angry rams: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5sbpVerIvI
stucknarut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 01:27 PM   #36
btao
Pwned

Oddometer: 1,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangepeeler View Post
If he gets the wrapper off he'll leave us happy!
Arrre you a 35 year old woman by chance?
btao is offline   Reply With Quote