User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Yesterday, 11:00 AM   #1
jiivee OP
n00b

Oddometer: 2
Riding in Eastern Finland

Here we go! I've been riding the dirt roads of Eastern Finland for few years and now I finally decided to document my rides.

Anyways today's ride was full of fails. At some point I realized that I had left my camera on to the kitchen table. And when I finally reached my destination I found out that the last strecth of road was still covered in snow. So I decided to check out near by beach.

Just arrived to the beach called Näätähiekka

When I arrived to the beach I realized that I didn't bring anykind of headwear. The weather was warmish but it was very windy day so it felt bit chilly. On the beach there was a campfire site so I made a fire and enjoyed beautiful and sunny day.

Then it was time to head back home.

My original destination was rapid Vongankoski. Even though I didn't reach the lean-to shelter by the Vongankoski I managed to see a glimpse of the rapid. All the snow and ice are melting so there is a lot of water flowing through.

I kinda knew were I was but I wasn't actually sure how to get back home. So there was some map reading to do. I think that one part on adventure ride is to be at least slightly lost at some point of the ride.

More to come. Next time I'll take real camera ...

jiivee screwed with this post Yesterday at 11:27 AM
jiivee is offline   Reply With Quote