Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-2013, 04:13 PM   #76
Dr.Z
6Sigma Knuckle Shflr

Oddometer: 9,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmann View Post
This is awesome....I talked to one of the reps for Schuberth Friday about some issues I've had with my C3 Helmet, and from the chatter on the internet, I figured I was hosed...he told me to send it to him and he would make it right...excellent !!
+1...

I spoke with the Trailtech rep about an issue I was having with the Vapor computer on the XRR and he said he would get it resolved. Fookin awesome customer service.

He's got some of the basics down, but, in the end, that just has to create a bigger clusterfuck in that chinese fire drill of a cognitive thought he brought to the dog and pony show of his new found awareness. - Jack Goff
Dr.Z is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 05:38 PM   #77
Jeffn
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 149
Great shots-funny how we'll dress up like Power Rangers in 87'F steamy heat just to ride.

This course reminds me of a mini-me version of the initial Daytona supercrosses on the infield in the mid 70s.
Jeffn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:41 PM   #78
jmal
n00b

Oddometer: 8
Sweet pics!!!
jmal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 07:58 AM   #79
brewmann
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 700
I mentioned to the Schuberth rep that it appeared that event was well received by the locals. He stated that there is an interest from more larger vendors in getting involved next year.....
brewmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 08:36 AM   #80
Visian OP
Look out!

Oddometer: 1,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmann View Post
I mentioned to the Schuberth rep that it appeared that event was well received by the locals. He stated that there is an interest from more larger vendors in getting involved next year.....
Sarah Schilke, Schuberth's marketing person, came out and rode the track. We were doing a shoot for a magazine cover, of her wearing some cool new gear, so I can't show the whole pic... but let me tell you that Sarah had the front wheel off the ground many times as she rode the track on my R80G/SPD+...

And hey... if you are Facebook inclined, you can really help out by visiting the AIMExpo page and posting comments about the adventure track.

Last, thanks again for all the inmates that came and rode. This was something that's never been done in an event like this and I think it has a good opportunity to grow.

Old 11-08-2013, 10:30 AM   #81
CrispyGFX
Adventurer

Oddometer: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjoh View Post
No Wankers at the track

The CBR250 that could
Hey, just found this thread.

The nutterbutter on the wee-b-R is me, lol. To be honest, that's not the worst thing I've done with the bike.

Here's some onboard if anyone's interested. I will say one thing, the course kicked my ass. I need to get back into shape.
http://youtu.be/Eg98aoguiu0

Edit:
I will also say that Pilot Road 3's do not make good off-road tires. Diablo Rosso II's are better.

CrispyGFX screwed with this post 11-08-2013 at 10:36 AM
CrispyGFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 03:20 AM   #82
sanjoh
Purveyor of Light

Oddometer: 4,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrispyGFX View Post
Hey, just found this thread.

The nutterbutter on the wee-b-R is me, lol. To be honest, that's not the worst thing I've done with the bike.

Here's some onboard if anyone's interested. I will say one thing, the course kicked my ass. I need to get back into shape.
http://youtu.be/Eg98aoguiu0

Edit:
I will also say that Pilot Road 3's do not make good off-road tires. Diablo Rosso II's are better.
Welcome aboard
sanjoh is offline   Reply With Quote