Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2015, 01:05 PM   #1
wolfmanluggage OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 500
2015 World of Wolfman Enduro Dry and Enduro UltraLite Series

2015 Enduro Dry and UltraLite Series
We wanted to push our popular Dual Sport and Enduro Touring luggage to a new level. We wanted something a little larger. We wanted waterproof. And we wanted bags that were even easier to use. Months of sketching, measuring, patterns, sewing, prototypes and field testing went into creating easy-entry, waterproof and versatile bags.. The result is a saddle bag and duffel bag combination that attaches to the bike with our super-stable multi-fit adjusti-mount system -- designed with replaceable straps to fit any Enduro or Dual Sport bike. For easy access top-loading, these bags use wide zipper-less roll-top closures that resist the elements and adjust naturally to smaller or larger loads. And each bag comes with a removable 100% waterproof, custom tailored roll-top liner to ensure that gear stays dry in wet conditions.
Goals? Achieved.
  • 53-plus liter capacity (full system)
  • 100% Waterproof removable liner
  • Wide, top-loading access
  • Simple roll-top closure
  • Super stable mounting system
To push the envelope even further, we're offering this new luggage in not just one, but two versions. Both are identical in design and shape. But what a difference the fabric can make!
The Enduro Dry Saddle Bags and Duffel are built with our traditional Full Ballistic Vinyl, a durable and rugged fabric.
Enduro UltraLite Saddle Bags and Duffel are built to appeal to riders who are aiming a little higher, who are pushing themselves and their gear a little further. By using an ultralight X-Pac 4-ply sailcloth fabric, we've created bags with the durability and ruggedness of our traditional materials, but with less weight. The Enduro UltraLite Series (saddle bags and duffel) is almost a pound (.98 lb./.442 kg) lighter than the Enduro Dry Series. Do you owe it to yourself to own the very best?
X-Pac Fabric:
  • The exterior a woven nylon face: Abrasion resistance and with a DWR (durable water repellant) coating
  • X-Ply yarn: bias stability and tear strength
  • PET film: waterproof and low stretch
  • Woven polyester backing: seam strength and durability.
From this:

To this:

All Made In USA.

For more information: http://wolfmanluggage.com/collections/new-enduro-bags

Happy 2015!!! Keep Up!!
wolfmanluggage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 08:59 AM   #2
tilliejacques
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 399
Ordered the Ultralights today! . (and Kiowa shield)

1/16: and now I have them. Only did a day trip so far but here they are on my TE250

Easier to put on than the Rolie saddle bag mount I had before (and weighs 2lbs less), and much easier for packing. I love the inner pack bags. The above is packed for a multi-day trip (no camping->we're moteling, and no tools->that's NMTrialsGuy's job) and fits on the bike nicely.

For scale, that's a medium Rolie and it has just a rear tube in it.

Thanks, Wolfman Luggage, for coming up with a waterproof, easy to use luggage solution for little bikes!

cheers

tilliejacques screwed with this post 01-16-2015 at 11:53 AM Reason: updated with luggage pics
tilliejacques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 06:23 AM   #3
tilliejacques
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 399
Well, shoot, looks like a post edit doesn't bump the thread and I don't want my picture taking and posting effort to go to waste. So here's a new post bump.

cheers
Old 01-17-2015, 07:27 AM   #4
wolfmanluggage OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 500
Thanks tilliejacques,
I just got back from a customer ride. I have made a lot of bike luggage over my 23 years at Wolfman, these are some of the best.
cheers,
woof!
wolfmanluggage is offline   Reply With Quote