Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2013, 11:30 AM   #1
speedmonkey7 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 336
Talking Fellow ADV rider finally working in the industry!

Hi guys and gals,

My name is Chris Ronan and I, like many of you, have dreamed of working in the motorcycle industry for a very long time. Well, I finally decided to go for it, and am now selling bikes at Thousand Oaks Powersports in...you guessed it, Thousand Oaks, CA. I am not so much a salesman, as a bike geek who likes getting people into the sport and onto the right bike. I have connected many of my friends and family with good bikes, and gotten them riding even before this position, and gotten a kick out of it. I ride a 950 Adventure, but am really into all the DS bikes, and have owned a few. The shop itself is great, we all ride, and really work on getting kids into MX specifically. We've helped a ton of kids make it to the big-league. The philosophy here is not high pressure at all, and we work to get people on the right bike, not the most expensive one. We also like long walks on the beach and are looking for long term relationships, haha!

We sell KTM, Kawasaki, and Yamaha, plus used bikes of all types. I know that there is a demand for the outgoing KTM 990 Adventures, and the upcoming 1190 Adventure. I am working with my sales manager to get as many of both as we can get, so any of you looking for one of either, please let me know and we will help you out. We do have one 2013 Baja 990 in right now, with all the goodies. Please come and get it before I go home with it and my wife kills me, lol. We will be getting more of them soon, but they are running out! We are also taking refundable deposits on the 1190 Adventure, and are getting our demo bike in within the month.

We also just ordered 2014 KLR650s and should be getting them soon. The 2013 bikes are pretty much gone, so this is good news for the KLR crowd. We also have a 2013 FJR1300A, and a Concourse as well.

Thanks for reading, thanks to the forum for getting me way back into riding, and help a fellow rider out at his new job!! PM me for any questions, and I'll give you my cel. Here is the link to our site.
http://www.thousandoakspowersports.com/default.asp

"Ride with caution . And be thankful cagers are slightly more predictable than marsupials."
-XRman (fellow inmate)
speedmonkey7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 12:04 PM   #2
speedmonkey7 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 336
Thumb The 1190 Adventure Demo model is here!

Hey all, I just wanted to let everyone know that we have a new 1190 Adventure standard model on the floor! Come in and check it out. Ask for Chris!

We also have a couple of 2013 990 Adventure Baja editions in and ready to roll. Come get one from me!

"Ride with caution . And be thankful cagers are slightly more predictable than marsupials."
-XRman (fellow inmate)
speedmonkey7 is offline   Reply With Quote