User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2013, 04:22 AM   #1
kristofer OP
Motonaut.se

Oddometer: 69
Motonaut.eu - New Soft Luggage Systems!

Motonaut proudly presents two new soft luggage systems!

Motonaut Raid

Motonaut Raid is a light and tough luggage system for enduro motorcycles. It has luggage volumes from 10 to 100 liters, depending on your needs. It can take up to three bags, two on the sides and one on top.

It has a central soft luggage holder that can remain on the bike at all times, making mounting of the luggage quick and easy. Please see the instruction video for more information!

The price is 799/899 SEK for two/three bags. Please see www.motonaut.eu/shop for the option to convert to your currency!

Motonaut Adventure

The Motonaut Adventure is the successor to the Motonaut Harness that came out last year. It is a light and tough luggage system for offroad motorcycles. It has luggage volumes from 40 to 120 liters, depending on your needs. It holds two large bags behind the rider, keeping the motorcycle light and agile.

Motonaut Adventure consists of two sides. Each side attaches to the end of the luggage rack and a front mounting point. The front mounting point can be the passenger footpeg, our mounting loop or a part of the frame. Please see the instructional video for details!

The price is 699 SEK. Please see www.motonaut.eu/shop for the option to convert to your currency!

Available in the European Union now!

We are still working hard to bring our products to North America and the rest of the world. Bare with us! If you want it faster, you're welcome to nag!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask! Reply to this thread, via PM or e-mail kristofer@motonaut.eu!

Also see our website for more information: www.motonaut.eu

Motonaut vendor's thread
kristofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:15 PM   #2
xr6
Adventurer

Oddometer: 27
Motonaut = great service!

Hi,

Just want to say that my expericene with the Motonaut company has been just great. Swift and comprehensive replys and to my questions (outside of office hours).

The product itself is really flexible and a great lightweight options for carrying a lot of luggage on a ds bike.
xr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 05:35 AM   #3
kristofer OP
Motonaut.se

Oddometer: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by xr6 View Post
Hi,

Just want to say that my expericene with the Motonaut company has been just great. Swift and comprehensive replys and to my questions (outside of office hours).

The product itself is really flexible and a great lightweight options for carrying a lot of luggage on a ds bike.
Thanks xr6, I am very glad to hear that!

All the best,
Kristofer

Motonaut vendor's thread
kristofer is offline   Reply With Quote