Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2013, 04:10 PM   #136
Zerk
DILLIGAF

Oddometer: 3,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAKEZ View Post
You must have watched a different video than I did. ASSHAT riders all the way.
I am not sure if this is a first or not, but I agree with you.

The bike caused the accident. Though normally when you rearend someone it is your fault. But I would hope when they cause it to happen, it is not percieved that way.

foreign lands and alien birds, hear stories that no ones heard-D.A.D.

Helmets are like rubbers, you know you should wear one, but its so much better when you don't-Me.
Zerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 04:29 PM   #137
Sergeant Joe
Sitrep=Snafu

Oddometer: 244
I drive a Range Rover so I know if he drove around in circles pushing the bikes into a pile he could slip it in low 4x4 with diflock and climb to the top of the pack then pose for photos I feel for him as I would protect my Wife and kids too. I am ashamed to be a rider after seeing this pack mentality by knuckle dragging lowlifes we in Australia are having big problems with gangs at the moment they give all us real riders a bad name.
Sergeant Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 05:33 PM   #138
bwalsh
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 10,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
I bet those dual-sports are probably stolen from nice guys like us.
Yep. I'm surprised no one has posted the videos of the idiots on stolen bikes who overrun the streets in Baltimore MD.

There was an inmate with a hack assaulted by some of those punks a couple months back. I wonder what became of that since that was on City video cameras.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerk View Post
I think you are mixed up.
Nope, your the mixed up one.

bwalsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 05:40 PM   #139
devo2002
-Devo

Oddometer: 3,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerk View Post
I think you are mixed up. Martin was the thug, who attacked a guy, and got shot. Society is better off.

A thug who attacked a guy? you do know that Trayvon was unarmed and George Zimmerman beat the shit out of his wife days after he was exonerated right?
Old 10-01-2013, 06:14 PM   #140
joexr
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,773
[QUOTE=bwalsh;22454502]I had no doubt you would feel that way...

I had no doubt you'd be opening your big mouth again , TROLL.
joexr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 06:27 PM   #141
joexr
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,773
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffy109 View Post
Thugs need to realize that the moment their actions are perceived as a threat to a person's life, that person has the legal right to defend themselves with lethal force. It doesn't matter if the other party is rich, privileged, insecure, cocky, ignorant or any other deficiency a person can imagine. At the point that the thug does something that a "reasonable person" would view as a threat to a person's life, they can run them over with a car, pull a trigger or do anything else in order to stop that threat.

Being a thug sucks when your thuggery puts you in a position to get killed or maimed as the guy in the coma was. That's not to say that they don't get goaded into doing something stupid. Following a guy around a dark neighborhood is provocative. So is flipping off a gang of stunters who are pretending that they own the road. A thug, once provoked often reverts to the only thing they know how to do and that is something that the non-thugs of society view as a genuine threat to life. The non-thugs might be quite unaware that they did anything provocative but that is never the question. The only legal question is, would a reasonable person view what is happening at that moment to be a threat to their life. If they answer is yes and they have the means to defend themselves, the thug gets a rapid lesson on choices and consequences.
Oh , you mean like Bernard Goetz.
joexr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 07:18 PM   #142
Wdwrkr
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,731
This whole damn thing is just such a pitiful waste. Two people are seriously injured, a family is traumatized, and all for what.... There isnt a punishment strong enough for these punks... I have watched the footage a few times now and while we don't know if something transpired prior to the footage, what could have possibly happened to warrant such extreme anger and violence..

I do think leaving the highway was poor judgement, as long as the RR was on the highway he had a chance.. That car can easily do 100+, yes the bikes can to, but how many riders will maintain that speed for an extended period of time.

I am curious though.. If this same senario had transpired to anther biker what could one do. This is truly a frightening video.. It further strengthens my belief that cities are just not my cup of tea...
Old 10-01-2013, 07:18 PM   #143
khager
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 788
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffy109 View Post
I realize you are pot stirring and I may regret posting this, but you are actually right. This does answer the question of why would you ever need more than 8 bullets.
I bet Bloombergs bodyguards have more than 8 bullets! As does Obama's SS agents and Fiendsteins bodyguards as well. Fuckin hypocrites!
khager is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 07:21 PM   #144
Patrol
VALE 46!

Oddometer: 1,357
Just saw the video. Holy crap. Rover driver on life support now. Unreal.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:23 PM   #145
Kommando
Grumpy Young Man

Oddometer: 6,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by Offcamber View Post
Good argument for repealing NYs limits on magazine capacity....
No shit, huh?

Why would a law-abiding citizen ever need something like an AR15 and some 30rnd mags? Mobs NEVER happen in civilized countries.
Some are guard dogs of the flock. Some herders, search/rescue, or companions. We Devildogs are those, and also retrievers. Hell is our blazing dogpark, our frigid swimming hole. The fallen are our tennis balls. We don't leave the fallen behind, even if the master has to bring them home for us. Semper Fi, my friends.
Kommando is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 07:33 PM   #146
Kommando
Grumpy Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinz View Post
The video I saw showed a crowd of bikes blocking and stopping all the lanes of the highway. The Rover driver got pissed and rolled over and smashed at least one bike before taking off. The rest of the video was the attempt by the horde of bikes to make him stop. It's not okay they went as far as they did with the assault, but the driver of the Rover asked for it!
An unauthorized person tries to illegally and forcibly stop me on a public road with my family in the car...I'm highly likely to drive over their dumb ass too, and I doubt that I'd be as congenial as Mr. Lien was about it. The riders are lucky he didn't just start violently swerving all over, brake-checking, and plowing more riders into rails, cars, curbs, each other, and more after the police didn't show within a few minutes.
Some are guard dogs of the flock. Some herders, search/rescue, or companions. We Devildogs are those, and also retrievers. Hell is our blazing dogpark, our frigid swimming hole. The fallen are our tennis balls. We don't leave the fallen behind, even if the master has to bring them home for us. Semper Fi, my friends.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:35 PM   #147
khager
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 788
Quote:
Originally Posted by treeguy View Post
Imagine if somebody had a gun.
Sorry no guns allowed in NYC!
khager is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 07:35 PM   #148
Kommando
Grumpy Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinz View Post
Maybe the video I saw started way before the one you saw!
Post the video YOU saw then. I just saw a bunch of riders inviting trouble upon themselves...illegally.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:37 PM   #149
Easterner
Just Landed

Oddometer: 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrol View Post
Just saw the video. Holy crap. Rover driver on life support now. Unreal.

News to me. My understanding was the RR driver was treated and released. Now one of the riders, yes in bad shape two broken legs with possible spinal damage and what else.
Easterner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 07:45 PM   #150
Kommando
Grumpy Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by devo2002 View Post
A thug who attacked a guy? you do know that Trayvon was unarmed and George Zimmerman beat the shit out of his wife days after he was exonerated right?
Then...Why was he not locked up again?