Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 8,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith Rider View Post
Click

Click

Click
Poor Timmy's so screwed!
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either."
Albert Einstein

Baja trip to the tip
6:10 to Yuma
trials and tribulations in the Mojave
Baja Blitz Yard sale
View Current Location via Spot Tracker
xymotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 01:24 PM   #1142
atomicalex
silly aluminum boxes

Oddometer: 2,100
wr, you're making germans look like pedantic assholes who would rather argue endlessly than face a direct question.

i believe the correct word here is denial. you has it. answer the question or admit that you are incapable of doing so. lack of the former will indicate the latter.

i feel bad to say this, but typical self aggrandizing realschule diploma.
Old 11-01-2013, 01:49 PM   #1143
steelerider
Southafricanamerican

Oddometer: 843
WTF is going on here? There's like, yelling in German and shit......don't make me pull this car over kids..
steelerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 02:30 PM   #1144
heliport13
Banned

Oddometer: 29
Somebody should've brake-checked this thread - long ago.
heliport13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 02:37 PM   #1145
k-moe
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by atomicalex View Post
wr, you're making germans look like pedantic assholes who would rather argue endlessly than face a direct question.
I'm beginning to think that WR may actually be French.
k-moe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 03:37 PM   #1146
ianbh
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 286
Why are you all snapping at the lure? Just let it go and he'll pester someone on another thread (hopefully on another forum).
You think you're pulling his chain but he's having the time of his life! Ian, Iowa
ianbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 03:42 PM   #1147
garandman
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,899
"A brutal biker suspected of kicking an SUV driver when he was down amid an angry motorcycle mob surrendered to cops after he was identified through a video clip.

Kaliq Douglas, 28, the son of a worker in the district attorney’s office, became the eighth motorcyclist charged in the terrifying Sept. 29 attack on the Henry Hudson Parkway.

Douglas said nothing during a Manhattan court hearing Saturday, where his bail was set at $25,000 cash and, his attorney said, later posted."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...#ixzz2jR7uPtZ2

“The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without.” ― Dwight D. Eisenhower
garandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 07:21 PM   #1148
xymotic
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 8,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by garandman View Post
Thanks for the link there's a couple really interesting comments in there, looks like Lien is fixin to get ready to get sued...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabrooklyngirl
“There’s a 99% probability that he will never walk again,” Allred told the Daily News.

What a bunch of connivers. Still no "official word" about Meezee's condition. Allred chose her words very carefully--99% leaves open the 1% chance for that medical "miracle." It's funny how the family posted a few weeks ago on the "Healing for Jay Meezee" (formerly Justice for Jay Meezee) facebook page how he is recovering quickly. That post mysteriously disappeared once Allred appeared on the scene. Then, when Meezee's family announced a nationwide fundraiser for the family's expenses, the administrator of the page (Meezee's aunt) posted how the rumors that he is not paralyzed are wrong; Meezee has had 2 surgeries, in in excruciating pain, and is paralyzed. That post, too, mysteriously disappeared right before the gofundme nationwide money grabber. I would imagine Allred advised the family that soliciting funds under false premises constitutes fraud. Instead of thanking those village idiots who contributed during the money grab, the aunt went on the fb page and gofundme page to say she is going to identify all those who have made remarks against the family. I guess she was pi$$ed that the money grab only netted an additional $120.00 bucks. Dayana Mieses/Dayana Mieja has two very interesting facebook pages, one with what looks to be an updated photo of Meezee. Check them out, before Allred pulls the plug on those pages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massimo Panetta
Thank you so much for your comments. I am the attorney for the Lien family. I tried to find the pages you are referring to. Please forward any screen shots or links. If anyone has any useful information please send it to my partner or I. Massimo & Panetta, P.C. My cel is 516-398-2714. You can also go to our page yournylawyer and email them. I am afraid I cannot put a url or email here due to the rules. Thank you so very much! Frank C. Panetta, Esq.
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either."
Albert Einstein

Baja trip to the tip
6:10 to Yuma
trials and tribulations in the Mojave
Baja Blitz Yard sale
View Current Location via Spot Tracker
xymotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 10:58 PM   #1149
Wraith Rider
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by atomicalex View Post

i believe the correct word here is denial. you has it. answer the question or admit that you are incapable of doing so. lack of the former will indicate the latter.

i feel bad to say this, but typical self aggrandizing realschule diploma.
Ah sorry for you, but I can't help you with that problem. The reading you have to do yourself. I wish you good luck with that and with increasing your pittiful skill to assess someones character.
Old 11-01-2013, 11:04 PM   #1150
Pecha72
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,424
"WR vs. TROTW Merged Threadfest"
Countries ridden • FIN • SWE • NOR • DK • EE • LV • LT • POL • SK • HU • RO • BG • GR • IT • AT • DE • CZ • CH • SMR • LIE • NL • BE • FR • AND • ES • GBR • LUX • SI • HR • BIH • SRB • MK • TR • IR • PAK • IND • TH • KH • LA • MY • ID • AUS • CR • USA • ZA • LS • SWZ • MZ • NA • BW • ZM • ZW
Pecha72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 07:13 AM   #1151
rxcrider
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,255
Wraith - please read these with a sense of humor

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
- George Carlin

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
- George Bernard Shaw
Old 11-02-2013, 07:36 AM   #1152
1911fan
Master of the Obvious

Oddometer: 2,662
I believe the quote you were thinking of is:

"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time, and annoys the pig."
Robert Heinlein.

1911fan

Sometimes the light to see your way forward is provided by the bridge burning behind you.
1911fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 07:44 AM   #1153
rxcrider
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,255
It wasn't, but I like it
Old 11-02-2013, 08:39 AM   #1154
DougZ73
Fading off.........

Oddometer: 6,818
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerider View Post
WTF is going on here? There's like, yelling in German and shit......don't make me pull this car over kids..
I thought something might be getting lost in English, so I tried his possible native tongue. Was worth a shot.

This thread is a train wreck..beyond a train wreck, so after this post, I'm out of it.

But I will leave with this last thought(s):
1. If I am in the jungle, and a group of wild apes and monkeys surrounds me( and my family) and although they do not speak English...or words for that matter, I can tell by their gestures and body language, that I am in danger( and my family is in danger), I will do what ever I have to do to either flee the situation( if possible), or eliminate the danger, through any means necessary. Might not be able to kill or injure all of them, but remove one or two from being a threat, and typical pack behavior, is the others that are jumping around and beating their chests, will realize you are not that easy of a prey and back down. Even in a mob or pack, their is always a leader or two the others follow. Eliminate them, and the pack dissolves or scurries off to easier prey.
2. I am not advocating vigilantism, or even violence, but at the end of the day, we have to protect ourselves. Police are great, but unfortunately, are not always there, and more often than not, are there to clean up the mess afterwords. The rate of crime in this country indicates that fear of the police and/or of prison system, is not really there, amongst the criminals.

That is all. Good day legal law abiding citizens.
DougZ73 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 08:54 AM   #1155
Wraith Rider
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,134
Yeah, injuring some of them and showing them he's no easy prey worked soooooo very well for Lien...