Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2013, 06:07 PM   #1291
Sun Ray
Polyglottic Moran

Oddometer: 839
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith Rider View Post
Absolutely wrong. Wake up man.
Please, tell me, oh infinitely wise one, where I'm wrong?

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=936940
Sun Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 08:15 AM   #1292
Wraith Rider
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray0of0Sun View Post
where I'm wrong?
Where I quoted you.
Old 11-08-2013, 08:36 AM   #1293
Sun Ray
Polyglottic Moran

Oddometer: 839
Quote:
Where I quoted you.
Just stating my quote and saying I'm wrong, doesn't make it wrong. But if you think that stands in an argument, well, you might be as deluded and trolly as everyone has pointed out, in which case there is not point to me even pointing that out. so ignore list it is!

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=936940
Sun Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 08:58 AM   #1294
Wraith Rider
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray0of0Sun View Post
Just stating my quote and saying I'm wrong, doesn't make it wrong.
Of course! That would be incredibly stupid, because if it was that way, everything could be wrong just because someone said so. You already were wrong before I quoted you. Didn't know I had to explain this.
Old 11-08-2013, 09:20 AM   #1295
djg
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 422
How can you argue with that?
djg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 04:44 PM   #1296
k-moe
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,535
It's well past time for this to be sent into the basement.
k-moe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 04:41 AM   #1297
garandman
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,502
11 indicted by grand jury.

Quote:
Eleven motorcyclists, including an undercover New York police detective, have been indicted in connection with the assault on a man who was driving a Range Rover with his wife and infant son on the Henry Hudson Parkway, the Manhattan district attorney’s office announced on Friday.

All but one of the defendants were charged with gang assault. The 14-count indictment unsealed on Thursday came after witnesses testified before a grand jury.
And

Quote:
Prosecutors on Wednesday upgraded the charges against an undercover New York City police detective, saying he terrorized a family when he punched and kicked their sport utility vehicle as a group of motorcyclists he was with assaulted the driver after chasing the vehicle down.

A video provided by the police shows motorcyclists alongside a sport utility vehicle on Sept. 29.
The involvement of the detective, Wojciech Braszczok (pronounced VOY-chek BROOSH-chahk), who is 32, heightened the drama around the Sept. 29 attack. Detective Braszczok was initially charged with riot and criminal mischief when he was arrested on Tuesday, but at his arraignment on Wednesday at Manhattan Criminal Court, prosecutors said his actions warranted harsher charges. They added charges of gang assault and assault, and dropped the riot charge.

He was suspended from the police without pay upon his arrest. Judge Tamiko Amaker barred photography after the defendant’s lawyer said publishing his image “could jeopardize his life.”

“The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without.” ― Dwight D. Eisenhower
garandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 06:43 AM   #1298
SilkMoneyLove
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by garandman View Post
These developments please me. Good to see the process work.
SilkMoneyLove is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 07:31 AM   #1299
farmerstu
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 320
A grand jury has indicted 11 bikers, including an undercover New York City police detective, on various charges related to a motorcyclist-SUV highway melee.The indictment Friday says undercover detective Wojciech Braszczok was charged with gang assault, criminal mischief, riot and other counts.
Prosecutors have said Braszczok participated in the Sept. 29 attack by shattering the SUV's back window. He was off duty at the time. Attorney John Arlia didn't immediately return a message seeking comment.
Police say that after the SUV driver bumped a bike that had slowed in front of the vehicle, motorcyclists converged on the vehicle. Police say the driver, while trying to get away, ran over a biker then motorcyclists caught up with the driver and beat him. The driver hasn't been charged.

thread back on track with news that shows the system may yet work!
farmerstu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 10:14 AM   #1300
xymotic
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 8,364
Can someone explain what the purpose of a grand jury is in a case like this? Is it just to give a prosecutor ass-cover so they don't have to make the call to charge someone themselves?
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either."
Albert Einstein

Baja trip to the tip
6:10 to Yuma
trials and tribulations in the Mojave
Baja Blitz Yard sale
View Current Location via Spot Tracker
xymotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 10:39 AM   #1301
nachtflug
infidel

Oddometer: 44,711
Quote:
Absolutely wrong. Wake up man.
It would appear you have some pretty strong opinions on this topic. why don't you state them instead of beating around the bush.
nachtflug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:11 AM   #1302
k-moe
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by xymotic View Post
Can someone explain what the purpose of a grand jury is in a case like this? Is it just to give a prosecutor ass-cover so they don't have to make the call to charge someone themselves?
The state of New York requires the use of a Grand Jury unless the defendant waves the right to it's use.
k-moe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 12:16 PM   #1303
Center-stand
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 375

"He ( Wojciech Braszczok ) was suspended from the police without pay upon his arrest. Judge Tamiko Amaker barred photography after the defendant’s lawyer said publishing his image “could jeopardize his life.”

So let me get this straight. The undercover cop, joins forces with a lawless band of rouges, participates in the unlawful assault of a man and his family in broad daylight on a NY city street, and they won't allow his picture to be made because his life might be in jeopardy.

I think the public should be aware of what this predator looks like.

Center-stand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 12:48 PM   #1304
SgtDuster
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Center-stand View Post

"He ( Wojciech Braszczok ) was suspended from the police without pay upon his arrest. Judge Tamiko Amaker barred photography after the defendant’s lawyer said publishing his image “could jeopardize his life.”

So let me get this straight. The undercover cop, joins forces with a lawless band of rouges, participates in the unlawful assault of a man and his family in broad daylight on a NY city street, and they won't allow his picture to be made because his life might be in jeopardy.

I think the public should be aware of what this predator looks like.

http://www.ibtimes.com/who-wojciech-...-driver-photos
Old 11-10-2013, 04:02 PM   #1305
bwalsh
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 9,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonU View Post
Wow, this thread has definitely gone way off track for sure. How do you figure that if atomicalex was german that s/he is a discredit? Just would like to hear a logical argument for this one, since i don't see how that conclusion was made. Is it because of the "...known subset of German males who are incapable of making a choice..." or is it the "...equate committing to a decision with voting for Hitler." bit?

I'm German descent but I don't see how making a statement that is a fact can make you a discredit to your country just because it makes a certain segment of the population in your country look bad. If it doesn't apply then don't get flustered.
You must be new to joexr's posts...

bwalsh is offline   Reply With Quote