User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2013, 07:25 AM   #1
EuBiker OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 26
Advice:Ride in Cyprus

I was riding in Cyprus among some great scenery and diversity and join accidentaly the guys having there a guided bike tour company over the island called eusouth&east. nice of them to allow me to ride with them, the routes i followed them where really amazing with great landscape and passing from historical places and other places of interest, i suggest them fully for a guided tour. the site for more details is www.eusoutheast.com ....highly recommneded
EuBiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 05:19 AM   #2
TassieMark
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 295
Thanks for tweaking my interest in Cypress, I've been thinking about a bike trip through Crete and Rhodes. Throw in Corfu and Cypress, I think I can entice my wife into joining me in a sweet cameo tour of the eastern Mediterranean as a prelude to riding back home, solo.
TassieMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 05:34 AM   #3
EuBiker OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 26
I've travelled a lot in cyprus and in greece as well. corfu is beautiful but small, crete very nice and you can have a proper bike tour as well, rhodes is very nice but too small. cyprus is quite big and lots to see. if you seek for a proper bike tour covering all cyprus with all the landmarks, museums, scenery, sea & mountains, places of interests...all are included in the tour that eusouth&east motorcycle journeys (search for their site) are conducting. met these guys as i was riding in cyprus and they showed me almost everything that their tour is covering, seemed really good people, real bikers and they love what they are doing so thats why i reccomend them. if you need more info let me know. happy riding
EuBiker is offline   Reply With Quote