User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2015, 02:41 AM   #1
motoreiter OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,247
Cheap Hotel in Moscow

I noticed a new cheap hotel in my neighborhood in Moscow today, so thought I'd post about it. It is in Kitai Gorod, which is an excellent area right in the middle of Moscow, about a ten minute walk from Red Square. Kitai Gorod is part of "old Moscow" and has lots of cafes, restaurants, shops, bars, etc. I can almost guarantee that you'll like the neighborhood; I live there so know it well.

The hotel is called Maralunga; the address is Maroseika Street, 9/2, tel +7 915 097 93 61, URL: Maralunga | Main page

Rooms are 3,000-4,500 rubles; hotel has a courtyard where you can park bikes. I didn't ask if the courtyard is secure, but at least your bike will be off the street. It is nothing fancy, but I looked at the rooms and they seem fully adequate for your average moto traveler.

I don't have any affiliation with the hotel, but I think it might be a good place to stay for someone visiting Moscow.
Old 05-07-2015, 07:37 PM   #2
sasho
Dual Personality

Oddometer: 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by motoreiter View Post
I noticed a new cheap hotel in my neighborhood in Moscow today, so thought I'd post about it. It is in Kitai Gorod, which is an excellent area right in the middle of Moscow, about a ten minute walk from Red Square. Kitai Gorod is part of "old Moscow" and has lots of cafes, restaurants, shops, bars, etc. I can almost guarantee that you'll like the neighborhood; I live there so know it well.

The hotel is called Maralunga; the address is Maroseika Street, 9/2, tel +7 915 097 93 61, URL: Maralunga | Main page

Rooms are 3,000-4,500 rubles; hotel has a courtyard where you can park bikes. I didn't ask if the courtyard is secure, but at least your bike will be off the street. It is nothing fancy, but I looked at the rooms and they seem fully adequate for your average moto traveler.

I don't have any affiliation with the hotel, but I think it might be a good place to stay for someone visiting Moscow.
Thanks, good to know!!
sasho is offline   Reply With Quote