ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Orange Crush
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-22-2013, 01:37 PM   #136
LowSpeedHighDrag
KTM Dealer
 
LowSpeedHighDrag's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2013
Location: Arizona
Oddometer: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by harryzgnilek View Post
That's great but KTMTwins.com is cheaper
ie $3100 for either package ?
so where is the deal?
Why should he offer you a deal? What have you done to earn that?

No offense. I'm just curious as to why you feel entitled to a discount.
__________________
2014ish KTM 1190 Adventure
LowSpeedHighDrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:40 PM   #137
harryzgnilek
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Montreal,Canada
Oddometer: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowSpeedHighDrag View Post
Why should he offer you a deal? What have you done to earn that?
Why not, large KTM community here..
Don't think it is fair to just advertise in this community and not offer a deal.
especially , if just doing a web search and coming up with better prices for the same items.

Most forum vendors do offer deals and discounts on this site and other motorcycle forum sites
that's why
harryzgnilek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:42 PM   #138
motocityktm
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Apr 2012
Location: Avondale, AZ
Oddometer: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by harryzgnilek View Post
That's great but KTMTwins.com is cheaper
ie $3100 for either package ?
so where is the deal?
You guys are a rough crowd sometimes! As I stated..."this is MSRP"...I did not publish any "deals"...this was for informational purposes only for guys that were looking for part numbers....geeez!
motocityktm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:43 PM   #139
harryzgnilek
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Montreal,Canada
Oddometer: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by motocityktm View Post
You guys are a rough crowd sometimes! As I stated..."this is MSRP"...I did not publish any "deals"...this was for informational purposes only for guys that were looking for part numbers....geeez!
Was not trying to be rough :) I just didn't see anything that says "ask me about deal prices"
so what can you do on the U6913ADVR 1190 Package:)
thanks
harryzgnilek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 02:06 PM   #140
motocityktm
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Apr 2012
Location: Avondale, AZ
Oddometer: 109
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryzgnilek View Post
Was not trying to be rough :) I just didn't see anything that says "ask me about deal prices"
so what can you do on the U6913ADVR 1190 Package:)
thanks
We certainly offer ADV members a special but I don't like to be "that guy" just trolling for sales...trying to be a contributing member and answer questions and such as they come up. We of course ultimately want to sell you stuff but that is not my central focus when I chime in on these threads. We certainly welcome PM's regarding pricing and specials but I do not publish anything but MSRP, it is the only way to be fair to all of my counterparts out there in KTM dealer land and to not step on toes. I am a rider and enthusiast first and get just as excited about this stuff as you all do, maybe more so!
motocityktm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 02:21 PM   #141
harryzgnilek
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Montreal,Canada
Oddometer: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by motocityktm View Post
We certainly offer ADV members a special but I don't like to be "that guy" just trolling for sales...trying to be a contributing member and answer questions and such as they come up. We of course ultimately want to sell you stuff but that is not my central focus when I chime in on these threads. We certainly welcome PM's regarding pricing and specials but I do not publish anything but MSRP, it is the only way to be fair to all of my counterparts out there in KTM dealer land and to not step on toes. I am a rider and enthusiast first and get just as excited about this stuff as you all do, maybe more so!
Fair enough.,sorry about the comment then. I am sure many appreciate information and answered questions from resourceful/knowledgable people.

I will PM you

thank you
harryzgnilek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 02:28 PM   #142
LowSpeedHighDrag
KTM Dealer
 
LowSpeedHighDrag's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2013
Location: Arizona
Oddometer: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by harryzgnilek View Post
Why not, large KTM community here..
Don't think it is fair to just advertise in this community and not offer a deal.
especially , if just doing a web search and coming up with better prices for the same items.

Most forum vendors do offer deals and discounts on this site and other motorcycle forum sites
that's why
Fair enough. I've just never understood some peoples sense of entitlement when it comes to discounts. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for helping the loyal folks out who have helped grow my business with sales, parts and service. "Why not" and "Not fair" aren't grounds for a discount in my book. But what do I know?
__________________
2014ish KTM 1190 Adventure
LowSpeedHighDrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 02:36 PM   #143
harryzgnilek
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Montreal,Canada
Oddometer: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowSpeedHighDrag View Post
Fair enough. I've just never understood some peoples sense of entitlement when it comes to discounts. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for helping the loyal folks out who have helped grow my business with sales, parts and service. "Why not" and "Not fair" aren't grounds for a discount in my book. But what do I know?
I totally agree with you about the "sense of entitlement" but i have to say, the people on this forum are a great bunch of people that are genuine and appreciate all this forum has too offer.
so, i do like when Vendors offer passionate people a valuable information and offers.
I also agree the relationship between vendor and buyer is invaluable.
harryzgnilek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 03:31 PM   #144
LowSpeedHighDrag
KTM Dealer
 
LowSpeedHighDrag's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2013
Location: Arizona
Oddometer: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by harryzgnilek View Post
the people on this forum are a great bunch of people that are genuine and appreciate all this forum has too offer.
That's why I am here. I look forward to the opportunity to better the ADV community.
__________________
2014ish KTM 1190 Adventure
LowSpeedHighDrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 05:09 AM   #145
chief_lee_visceral
Gnarly Adventurer
 
chief_lee_visceral's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Seattle
Oddometer: 351
Psst... Tell them to distribute the bikes already :)
__________________
-= Never put your finger where you wouldn't put your face =-.
chief_lee_visceral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 06:54 AM   #146
LowSpeedHighDrag
KTM Dealer
 
LowSpeedHighDrag's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2013
Location: Arizona
Oddometer: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief_lee_visceral View Post
Psst... Tell them to distribute the bikes already :)
December 1
__________________
2014ish KTM 1190 Adventure
LowSpeedHighDrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 07:38 AM   #147
ebrew
Motorcycle A.D.D.
 
ebrew's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Location: Denver colo
Oddometer: 1,281
Really ?

R and standard?

That would be nice : )
ebrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 07:42 AM   #148
veesquared
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Location: Center of the Smokies
Oddometer: 125
Just in time

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowSpeedHighDrag View Post
December 1
Thanks for the continued information. Bike should arrive about the same times as the accessories . weather here has been great for riding . Hoping it last awhile.
__________________
KTM 1190 KTM 690 E KTM 200 Exc
veesquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 11:05 AM   #149
LowSpeedHighDrag
KTM Dealer
 
LowSpeedHighDrag's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2013
Location: Arizona
Oddometer: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebrew View Post
R and standard?

That would be nice : )
Standards will be sent out first with the R to follow shortly after. Both bikes will ship in December or so I'm told.
__________________
2014ish KTM 1190 Adventure
LowSpeedHighDrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 11:06 AM   #150
LowSpeedHighDrag
KTM Dealer
 
LowSpeedHighDrag's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2013
Location: Arizona
Oddometer: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by veesquared View Post
Thanks for the continued information. Bike should arrive about the same times as the accessories . weather here has been great for riding . Hoping it last awhile.
KTM accessories? Your dealer should have them in stock by now.
__________________
2014ish KTM 1190 Adventure
LowSpeedHighDrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 11:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014