User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2014, 08:05 PM   #1
KingOfFleece OP
SplitWeight(tm)

Oddometer: 678
Free shipping and 10% promotion

At the last minute I was unable to make the BMW rally in MN. I'll offer the show special to the community for those that need the market's top rated rain/sun cover for their seat.

E-mail kingoffleece@aol.com and I'll send a PayPal invoice and your new seat cover right out.

Most of you know us-if not please visit www.kingoffleece.com. Our covers were rated 5 out of 5 by Motorcycle Consumer news. Links to reviews at the web site.

Offer good until August 15.

THX
Jim
KingOfFleece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 07:26 AM   #2
KingOfFleece OP
SplitWeight(tm)

Oddometer: 678
Ok. To answer a few questions that were sent to me:

The covers are 100% waterproof in any natural rain situation-no matter how hard it comes down. They are also UV resistant.

Who uses them? Riders with custom seats, both leather and vinyl. We all know water and leather-but plenty of vinyl seats will pass water thru the stitching. You already know if that's your seat. Other users like to protect any type of Butt-Pad they use or, and this is a lot of my customers. they like the fact that the cover holds the pad in place. Lots of Airhawk users do this.

Yes, the cover can remain on all the time or just as you need it. I recommend that when you leave if the weather looks at all "iffy" install the cover and be done with it. You're good to go for the duration. Or, like one of my first test riders who now has almost 70000 miles on his cover-he puts it on at night do the dew stays off his custom leather seat.

These are the most common questions I get. If I can further assist please let me know.
If you need a bit of third party validation: KoF supplies covers for Bill Mayer Saddles, Danny Gray Seats, and Seth Laam, among others. All these seat makers have evaluated the SplitWeight(tm) cover and now offer it to their customers.
KingOfFleece is offline   Reply With Quote