ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-01-2014, 11:37 PM   #1
J&K OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 304
Amazing customer service experience at Ozzies BMW

My wife and I were traveling from our home here in Alaska to SoCal and Az. Because of the time of the year we shipped our bikes to Seattle and began our journey there.

We left seattle on a Tuesday afternoon with a firm appointment in Castaic California on Friday night. So we planned our route and hit the road. One of my wife's favorite breweries is Sierra nevada brewing so we planned an evening in Chico ca to take in all the brewery has to offer.

As we pulled into the parking lot my wife's 2013 650 GS belched all the magic smoke out of the wiring. I spent an hour or so looking for the problem and discovered where it started. Since it was 7 at night we decided to find the local BMW dealer the next morning.

We found Ozzies bmw in Chico. I was standing at the door at 8:00 am pleading my case. Mike the mechanic got the owner Jesse with me and we were off with a trailer to pick up her bike. By 8:30 mike was tearing into it and by 9:00 we knew what we needed. Unfortunately none of the parts were available in the USA.

They wouldn't accept a dime and even gave us a discount on t-shirts. So if you're ever in Chico please go see Jesse, Mike, and Chris at Ozzies Bmw. We can't thank them enough for everything they have done for us.
2003 Ural (the dogs)
J&K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 02:03 PM   #2
RocknTroll
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 769
Only been in Ozzies for warranty work once, Great staff there.

"Stay smart. Don't put your stupid hat on at this point in time... " Gov. Pat McCrory
RocknTroll is offline   Reply With Quote