|Today, 02:31 PM||#1|
Rhymes with below
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: SLC, UT
Late Notice - Rocky Mountain Rally - March 21-23
I have 2 full days (320+ miles) of rally in central UT (with the help of Inmate Cross-Country) and a couple dozen riders coming. It's been invite only up to this point but I've had a couple of people with some last minute conflicts so I may have room for a couple more riders. The route is truly epic and full of washes, trails, two-track, singletrack, slickrock, dunes, rocks, whoops, you name it, through 2 stages each day.
- Novice navigators are fine, but no novice riders please.
- Must have a SPOT and get it set up before the rally.
- 100 mile fuel range (or figure something out)
- Need a nav setup with roadbook holder, odo, CAP, etc.- RallyBlitz + tupperware is acceptable :)
- Need to be at the riders meeting near Green River UT by Friday March 21, 7PM.
- The bivowac is outside of town so plan on camping.
PM me if interested.
Adventure S, 450X
"It seemed like such a good idea at the time..." - Solo Baja 1000
My motorcycle adventure book-ADV Discount
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|