User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2014, 10:44 PM   #211
velocitygear
safety =~SPEED

Oddometer: 562
tracks

Not so impressed with the tracks these days. Seems like the same old stuff. Is it just me?

Motorcycle Body Armor
www.highvelocitygear.com
velocitygear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 05:05 AM   #212
Gordy
Team Listo

Oddometer: 20,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by velocitygear View Post
Not so impressed with the tracks these days. Seems like the same old stuff. Is it just me?
No crocodile pits?
Gordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 06:09 AM   #213
pvangel
Team AARP

Oddometer: 2,047
QUALIFYING | SupercrossOnline.com / 5-8PM ET
TV | Live on Fox Sports 1 (formerly Speed) / 10PM ET
WEB | Fox Sports GoApp / 10PM ET – CLICK HERE TO GET APP
pvangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 07:45 AM   #214
TooFast
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 631
Has anyone found another source to watch A1? Comcast wants another $110/month to up my tv package to include FS1 and it ain't going to happen. Allisports worked last year, doesn't look good for this year. YT takes several days to have it posted
TooFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 03:44 PM   #215
IgoFar
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 583
I think this season will be a copy of last year. RV will dominate, JS will pull off a couple of wins but will be picking himself up off of the ground too many times to challenge for the championship, and RD will stay close to the front and take advantage of any mistakes made by the leader. I think the racing to watch will be between RD, ET, and Bam Bam. There could be some real fireworks there. Should be a good season if everyone stays healthy.
IgoFar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 05:13 PM   #216
brents347
Trusting my Cape...

Oddometer: 3,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by IgoFar View Post
I think this season will be a copy of last year. RV will dominate, JS will pull off a couple of wins but will be picking himself up off of the ground too many times to challenge for the championship, and RD will stay close to the front and take advantage of any mistakes made by the leader. I think the racing to watch will be between RD, ET, and Bam Bam. There could be some real fireworks there. Should be a good season if everyone stays healthy.
Well, just 24 hours until we find out!

01 Kawasaki KE100
74 Honda MR50
brents347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 05:41 PM   #217
Shawnee Bill
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,750
Quote:
Originally Posted by brents347 View Post
Well, just 24 hours until we find out!
Going to be a few weeks before a pattern begins to show. A1 is just to get the season started, just about anything can happen tomorrow night. Especially with all the "new" talent this year.

Shawnee Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 05:42 PM   #218
wesley650
Adventurer

Oddometer: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooFast View Post
Has anyone found another source to watch A1? Comcast wants another $110/month to up my tv package to include FS1 and it ain't going to happen. Allisports worked last year, doesn't look good for this year. YT takes several days to have it posted
If anyone finds a source, please post it! SX and MX are the only thing I miss about cable.

Last year some guy did a live feed on justintv but I see his account has been shut down now.
wesley650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 05:53 PM   #219
Shawnee Bill
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesley650 View Post
If anyone finds a source, please post it! SX and MX are the only thing I miss about cable.

Last year some guy did a live feed on justintv but I see his account has been shut down now.

Sign up with DirectTV, I was in Sam's today and they were trying to sign me up except I already have DirectTV. Fox1 was in their about $50/month package. (If I remember right, I wasn't paying real close attention.)

Old 01-03-2014, 06:09 PM   #220
valvecrusher
tractus pro pensio™

Oddometer: 1,623
'Poto is gonna put a beatdown out tommorrow night, unless he wads up again.

With the level of speed that JS7 is going to bring(he's dialed and quasihealthy), the 3rd year polish on the KTM.45 with RD5(he was right THere at the MEC),
Poto is going to have to run the speed at which someone crashes 75% of each race, to win...

2006? Reed Stewart and RC were taking turns winning, and leading the points until the final round..

I see that style year ahead, multi winners, just depending one whose bike is best suited, and who has the heart to run with That Guy that night..

And Villo has been bouncing and washing more and more as these other guys get faster and start to run with him..

but he is SO embarrassed for losing the joker lane and then Going Mental in the next turn losing focus
and visor-plowing the sidetrack at MEC.

Cruelly, now he wants to show his inner Green Hulk...
book it.

JS7 and RD5 mix up 3rd.. Reed8th

We never counted the first rounds points in SXFL anyways

valvecrusher screwed with this post 01-03-2014 at 06:33 PM
valvecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 06:58 PM   #221
Shawnee Bill
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by valvecrusher View Post

We never counted the first rounds points in SXFL anyways

Old 01-03-2014, 11:05 PM   #222
D.T.
One wheel wonder...

Oddometer: 8,827
Talking

I'm going to see this tomorrow....

D.T. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 06:29 AM   #223
pbarmy
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,815
I cant wait for Ralph and Jeff,and I hope Ace opens with his guitar on fire!(Too soon?)
Old 01-04-2014, 09:58 AM   #224
nachtflug
infidel

Oddometer: 44,731
While you could have said it's now or never for the likes of Reed and Stewart for the past few years, its really got to be now or never for them both.

In Tom Coughlin's post season interview he said among other things, "how long ago was 2011?", basically in defense of it being brought into question that he/the Giants are has beens/can't win any more etc. etc.

How long ago was 2012? Not very. Reed was RIGHT THERE prior to the crash at Dallas. Who knows whats going on inside that head now? He knows where he is at with regards to his ability to win a title. If he thinks he's a legitimate contender (I'm thinking he is and he does) I wouldn't want to be ahead of him come crunch time. As much as I like all of these guys, Dungey particularly, if I had a genie to grant one wish I'd wish for Reed or Stewart to win the title by a magic coin toss, just don't tell me who won the toss and let the season unfold. That is of course if they have the ability to do it, I wouldn't want Barbara Eden to blink her eye's and shave seconds off of lap times or cause others to lose it in the whoops (Blake Wharton aside....).

I still think James Stewart is the best rider of the bike ever, which is hard to justify given all his mishaps, but I also think RV is on greased rails and is faster than is humanly possible on a regular basis. I'm late to the party on following SX up close and week in week out but prior to 2009 when I did start following I'd like to know if there was ever such a deep field?

The following people can and probably will win a 450 SX race this year.

RV
RD
JS7
Barcia
Tomac
Roczen
Reed

Throw in a few long shots like Nicoletti and Grant, and then consider 2 proven winners Milsapps and Canard are starting the season wearing sneakers and a hoodie, and Tyler Bowers once he wraps up AX, it's quite a pool of talent. Unbelievable talent. Remember how fast Roczen rode last year at that race where he needed to grab one more spot (he didn't) or miss the main (he did). God knows what any of these guys are capable of should they somehow grab a holeshot and have a magical 20 laps.

For tonight I'll put a 20 timer on Chad Reed just because. I just hope he doesn't have to stuff #7 to do it.....
nachtflug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 10:11 AM   #225
TooFast
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 631
Anyone try this? Let us know!

WaTcH AMA Supercross 2014 Anaheim live Streaming Online HD

Posted by anjalinajole01 ,
Comment Recommend

Popular Stories

Hello Race Fans !! Welcome To AMA Anaheim 1 Supercross 2014 Race World !! Watch Here All The International Race Events Any Time From Anywhere Of The World. Feld Motor Sports and FOX Sports have announced a five-year agreement to telecast Monster Energy AMA Supercross, Monster Jam, AMSOIL Arenacross and the Monster Energy Cup on FOX Sports 1 and FOX Sports 2 beginning in January of 2014. Now Enjoy All The AMA SuperCross Events Including AMA Supercross live stream Online tv link. We Will provide you 100% quality software to Watch all the Sports Events this season. Enjoy with the live score, preview, recaps and highlights here of All The live streaming Sports. Just Follow The Links Below To Watch Live Stream AMA Supercross Race by bellow link.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH LIVE ONLINE
AMA SUPERCROSS Tv Schedule :
Event : AMA Supercross
Date : Saturday, 4th January, 2014
Time : Main Event - 07:00 PM ET
Vanue : Angel Stadium, Anaheim, CA
Live : Fuel Tv

Why pay over $90.00 a month for cable or satellite TV services? Our proprietary technology instantly turns your computer into a Super TV! FOX Sports 1 and FOX Sports 2, launched in August by FOX Sports, are set to deliver more than 291 hours of Feld Motor Sports property programming per year to their multi-sport audience, according to Feld. FOX Sports 1 is available in more than 90 million homes and FOX Sports 2 is in more than 40 million. Included in the agreement are 115 hours of original programming and 51 hours of live coverage. Now you can watch 4000+ worldwide channels on your PC - Sports, News, Movies, Music, Weather, Kids Channels, Educational, Shopping, +Digital Radio Stations and much, much more! You can also watch the Big Games LIVE without any additional fee or subscription! No Hardware to Install! Works anywhere in the world!

ALTERNATE STREAMING LINK

It's just a minute process to download and install it onto your computer and you can watch many other TV channels live online, legally, and with good quality right on your computer. This can be used anywhere in the world.

TooFast screwed with this post 01-04-2014 at 10:20 AM
TooFast is offline   Reply With Quote