ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2014, 02:14 PM   #1306
fanatic291
Desert Tortoise
 
fanatic291's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Location: Mesa, by Usery
Oddometer: 596
Lol
fanatic291 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 03:15 PM   #1307
jtwest
Redneck Adventererer
 
jtwest's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Location: Wickenburg, AZ
Oddometer: 2,556
At least its a woodpecker. My wife complains about the hummingbird.
__________________
I have 3 glasses that are all a third full, 5 half birds in the bush and the one in my hand keeps biting me!!
jtwest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 03:43 PM   #1308
2 SPOT
wannabe
 
2 SPOT's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Location: valley of the sunstroke, AZ
Oddometer: 2,936
dam,,, you guys are well endowed,,, i tied a string on mine so i can pull it out to pee.
2 SPOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 01:01 PM   #1309
MrGoldfish
Gnarly Adventurer
 
MrGoldfish's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Chandler, AZ
Oddometer: 479
Well that went south pretty quickly.

The string comment was hilarious!
__________________
Currently Owned: 2008 KLR 650
Previously Owned: 1998 Honda XR100; 2001 Honda XR250
2013 RR: Phoenix to Santa Fe & Back! July 4th Weekend Adventure
MrGoldfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 05:58 PM   #1310
mefadv OP
Studly Adventurer
 
mefadv's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Wickenburg AZ
Oddometer: 776
What is going on with this thread ? ? ?

I'm out for a few weeks with a bum shoulder, 4 more weeks of physical therapy , and everything to the NW of Phoenix has silenced.

Not riding news but news for riders who pass through Wickenburg. Ike's is moving. Not going away just moving to larger quarters. Ike and his wife Tammy, has taken the opportunity to move to the historic Gold Nugget Restaurant location in downtown Wickenburg. He has also acquired a state-of-the-art "Smoker" from the local BBQ place. I can see great things coming soon to the new place. Ike's Gold Nugget.

Damn... I wonder how do I know about all these good eating places
__________________
Mark, a Misplaced Farm Boy....
XR400, plated
TL250, plated
mefadv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 07:04 PM   #1311
AZ TOM
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Prescott AZ
Oddometer: 3,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by mefadv View Post
What is going on with this thread ? ? ?

I'm out for a few weeks with a bum shoulder, 4 more weeks of physical therapy , and everything to the NW of Phoenix has silenced.

Not riding news but news for riders who pass through Wickenburg. Ike's is moving. Not going away just moving to larger quarters. Ike and his wife Tammy, has taken the opportunity to move to the historic Gold Nugget Restaurant location in downtown Wickenburg. He has also acquired a state-of-the-art "Smoker" from the local BBQ place. I can see great things coming soon to the new place. Ike's Gold Nugget.

Damn... I wonder how do I know about all these good eating places
Did a little 356 miler last Thurs. 17 mile west to Signal, Signal to Alamo & north to Kingman. East on old 93 & north on Hackberry to 66. 66 to Saligman for burgers & Williamson Valley south & home. Give a holler when your healed up & I will come on down & try some BBQ
AZ TOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 09:13 AM   #1312
BIG-E
AKA; Mongo-E
 
BIG-E's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Oddometer: 2,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by mefadv View Post
What is going on with this thread ? ? ?

I'm out for a few weeks with a bum shoulder, 4 more weeks of physical therapy , and everything to the NW of Phoenix has silenced.

Not riding news but news for riders who pass through Wickenburg. Ike's is moving. Not going away just moving to larger quarters. Ike and his wife Tammy, has taken the opportunity to move to the historic Gold Nugget Restaurant location in downtown Wickenburg. He has also acquired a state-of-the-art "Smoker" from the local BBQ place. I can see great things coming soon to the new place. Ike's Gold Nugget.

Damn... I wonder how do I know about all these good eating places
More elbow room for those Awesome sourdough pancakes!!
__________________


"If my Technique Improves, so will my riding"!
BIG-E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 10:31 AM   #1313
mefadv OP
Studly Adventurer
 
mefadv's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Wickenburg AZ
Oddometer: 776
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG-E View Post
More elbow room for those Awesome sourdough pancakes!!

Big-E... I was hoping you would see this
__________________
Mark, a Misplaced Farm Boy....
XR400, plated
TL250, plated
mefadv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 10:38 AM   #1314
mefadv OP
Studly Adventurer
 
mefadv's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Wickenburg AZ
Oddometer: 776
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ TOM View Post
Did a little 356 miler last Thurs. 17 mile west to Signal, Signal to Alamo & north to Kingman. East on old 93 & north on Hackberry to 66. 66 to Saligman for burgers & Williamson Valley south & home. Give a holler when your healed up & I will come on down & try some BBQ

Hey Tom, What did you think of that E.Valley video of those 1200GS boys on that two track.
Would they enjoy your route to Laughlin?
__________________
Mark, a Misplaced Farm Boy....
XR400, plated
TL250, plated
mefadv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 12:46 PM   #1315
AZ TOM
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Prescott AZ
Oddometer: 3,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by mefadv View Post
Hey Tom, What did you think of that E.Valley video of those 1200GS boys on that two track.
Would they enjoy your route to Laughlin?
Better men than I Probably too tame for those guys
AZ TOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 02:23 PM   #1316
DurtKlod
Beastly Adventurer
 
DurtKlod's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Solsberry, IN
Oddometer: 1,351
Found this interesting contraption today...
__________________
It's not the limits of the bike... it's the limits of the rider on the bike.
DurtKlod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 07:21 AM   #1317
AZ TOM
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Prescott AZ
Oddometer: 3,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by DurtKlod View Post
Found this interesting contraption today...
If you buy this I want to see you wheelie it
AZ TOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 07:22 AM   #1318
DurtKlod
Beastly Adventurer
 
DurtKlod's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Solsberry, IN
Oddometer: 1,351

__________________
It's not the limits of the bike... it's the limits of the rider on the bike.
DurtKlod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 07:25 AM   #1319
DurtKlod
Beastly Adventurer
 
DurtKlod's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Solsberry, IN
Oddometer: 1,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ TOM View Post
If you buy this I want to see you wheelie it
__________________
It's not the limits of the bike... it's the limits of the rider on the bike.
DurtKlod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 08:41 AM   #1320
2 SPOT
wannabe
 
2 SPOT's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Location: valley of the sunstroke, AZ
Oddometer: 2,936
He must take the battery in to charge it.
2 SPOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 12:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014