Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2014, 10:06 AM   #91
Scotty Breauxman OP
Baja Breaux

Oddometer: 337
Yes...
Not this:

Actually the requirements are very simple and basic.
Jalopies not recommended. This rally will be twice as long as a the first.

On the website here
Scotty Breauxman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 10:13 AM   #92
wrk2surf
on the gas or brakes

Oddometer: 6,459
If joe hauler is inspection captain you will be required to zip tie your spokes

and this

Is pure genius, drive and ingenuity to finish a rally and not a way to start one !!! (note the zip ties)
Thanks for the 2015 support: BELL HELMETS, SCOTT USA, Kriega USA, SEATCONCEPTS.COM , Galfer USA, Carbon-pro.com, GPR stabilzers, Sidi/Motonation, Masters paint and body, Magura , Motolab , Loctite and Dunlop tires .
wrk2surf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 04:14 PM   #93
Scotty Breauxman OP
Baja Breaux

get your BR stickers

We'll mail you a pair of fresh stickers if you send us a self-addressed stamped envelope to the address below.

BAJA RALLY LLC
5755 OBERLIN DRIVE #301
SAN DIEGO CA 92121
Old 04-12-2014, 07:39 PM   #94
wrk2surf
on the gas or brakes

Thanks for the 2015 support: BELL HELMETS, SCOTT USA, Kriega USA, SEATCONCEPTS.COM , Galfer USA, Carbon-pro.com, GPR stabilzers, Sidi/Motonation, Masters paint and body, Magura , Motolab , Loctite and Dunlop tires .
Old 04-13-2014, 02:36 PM   #95
guymanbro
da Vermonster

Oddometer: 1,438
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty Breauxman View Post
We'll mail you a pair of fresh stickers if you send us a self-addressed stamped envelope to the address below.

BAJA RALLY LLC
5755 OBERLIN DRIVE #301
SAN DIEGO CA 92121
How big are they. Or, how big of an envelope do I need to stamp and self-address?

fIRST aMERICAN cHAPTER tEAM nONGA
guymanbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 08:26 PM   #96
wrk2surf
on the gas or brakes

the ones I got are about 4x5 inches
Old 04-13-2014, 10:22 PM   #97
Scotty Breauxman OP
Baja Breaux

pricing update for returning riders

we announced a legacy pricing program for any rider who had registered for the Inaugural Baja Rally last year.

Returning riders will register at the early bird pricing level through August 1, 2014. That's $1,850 instead of $2,450 (25% off)

Its just our way of making it easier for our charter riders to get to the start. This time though, its going to be twice as hard to reach the finish.

Here is the announcement from earlier today

Scotty Breauxman screwed with this post 04-13-2014 at 10:30 PM
Old 04-15-2014, 03:32 PM   #98
Scotty Breauxman OP
Baja Breaux

Updated Entry List HERE:

Jeremy Brown the most recent addition. Great to have you back this Sept.
Old 04-15-2014, 07:32 PM   #99
drc42
Rally Dreamer

Oddometer: 1,829
Quote:
Updated Entry List HERE:

Jeremy Brown the most recent addition. Great to have you back this Sept.
Looking forward to hanging with you again Jeremy.
Old 04-15-2014, 08:02 PM   #100
wrk2surf
on the gas or brakes

He was hauling the mail in the AM of day 2. He also performed the best recovery from a flying W (at speed on the beach) I have ever witnessed...
Old 04-16-2014, 01:24 AM   #101
beechum1
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 8,102
BAJA RALLY 2.0 - SEPTEMBER 24th-28th 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrk2surf View Post
He was hauling the mail in the AM of day 2. He also performed the best recovery from a flying W (at speed on the beach) I have ever witnessed...

I like to picture it in my mind like the kawi save of 2013 I think it was? Over the bars kiss of death knack knack in the sand over a witches eye.

That's how I tell the story anyway. Wish I had vid.
I used to say "one day" a lot. But then I got scared I would wait one day too long. So I am doing it all now
beechum1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 03:07 PM   #102
Scotty Breauxman OP
Baja Breaux

konflict at baja rally

No conflicts with Konflict Motorsports stepping up in a major way. Thanks to Alex for supporting the PNW crew as well as bringing the new sprinter van to follow the service route this september

News Release here
Bajarallymoto.com announced that KONFLICT MOTORSPORTS has joined the BAJA RALLY 2.0 as a supporting event sponsor and authorized service provider for all riders. KONFLICT MOTOSPORTS, based in Redmond WA, is already handling bike prep, transport and service for a handful of riders from the Pacific Northwest including Mark Thayer, Whitney Koeberle and TouraTech’s Iain Glynn. Known for their high-quality suspension upgrades, KONFLICT has quickly grown to become a widely recognized brand in the PNW.

“KONFLICT owner Alex Martens is a master suspension tuner who’s gathered quite a strong following in the Northwest and beyond”, explains BAJA RALLY creator Scotty Breauxman, “We’re sure that our partnership in the upcoming BAJA RALLY 2.0 will fortify and expand KONFLICT’S name recognition and client base.”

Martens’ team and the Konflict Sprinter van will follow the BAJA RALLY service route and set up service operations at each of 4 different bivouac locations. Riders will have suite of service options at their disposal beyond suspension service. With over 800 miles of planned stages on the BAJA RALLY, riders can take advantage of Konflict’s services on an ala carte basis or as part of a service package.

The nature of the BAJA RALLY 2.0 is adventure, journeying through the mystic landscapes of the famous Baja CA Peninsula over 4 days and visiting remote locations with historical and cultural value. It’s a human, cultural experience that transcends traditional off road racing in North America. Companies such as KONFLICT see the potential growth of rally-raid in North America and are goin “all-in” to support this exciting new event.

The BAJA RALLY 2.0 is the first and only navigation-based rally-raid for motorcycles taking place in Baja, CA. Modeled after the world’s most famous rally, BAJA RALLY 2.0 is a 5-day “traveling cultural adventure” where participants and support teams rendezvous in remote locations (bivouac) after each day of timed “special stages”. The remote bivouac locations are selected for historical and cultural significance as well as to showcase the dynamic landscapes Baja CA is famous for. More information at www.bajarallymoto.com.

More Baja Rally highlights at http://vimeo.com/78130345
Contact: Konflict Motorsports at Alex@KonflictMotorsports.com
www.konflictmotorsports.com

Old 04-18-2014, 06:28 PM   #103
HalfFastMoto
bRad

Oddometer: 1,161
Thumb KONFLICT MOTORSPORTS rocks!

Quote:
No conflicts with Konflict Motorsports stepping up in a major way.
12 Christini 450 Rally Lite
13 Christini 300 E
HalfFastMoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 08:15 PM   #104
NSFW
ktm's "the tourist"

Oddometer: 16,238
Quote:
No conflicts with Konflict Motorsports stepping up in a major way. Thanks to Alex for supporting the PNW crew as well as bringing the new sprinter van to follow the service route this september

great to see konflict will be there.

good folks, not just a shop, they support events dedicated to the motorcycling community.
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 09:16 AM   #105
Scotty Breauxman OP
Baja Breaux

Ico racing steps up

Press Release Here

Bajarallymoto.com announced today that market leading ICO Racing has joined forces with the BAJA RALLY 2.0 as an official supporting sponsor for the groundbreaking 5-day motorcycle event this September in Ensenada, Baja CA, Mexico. For over 20 years, ICO Racing has been the undisputed leader in the design and manufacture of electronic navigation instruments for off-road motorcycle rally racing applications.

“This is great news for everyone in our sport”, explained BAJA RALLY Director Scotty Breauxman, “ICO is the gold standard in navigation component design and having them as a partner really adds credibility to our mission and let’s the world know we are aligned with only the best companies in their respective classes.”

Every rider participating in the BAJA RALLY 2.0 must have an adjustable electronic odometer and ICO is the most widely used rally computer of its type in the world. Designed and manufactured in the USA, the ICO Rallye VRL allows the pilot to keep track of mileage in both miles or kilometers and can adjust up and down by fractions of a unit to calibrate the route mileage during the stages of any rally.

“We expect some more announcements from ICO Racing as it pertains to our new partnership in the coming weeks”, Breauxman concluded, “I’m pretty sure there’s more to this alliance that’s yet to be announced”
More Information on ICO Racing: http://www.icoracing.com

Scotty Breauxman screwed with this post 04-26-2014 at 02:27 PM