User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2015, 11:43 AM   #1
velocitygear OP
safety =~SPEED

Oddometer: 682
The Juggernaut- Like Never Before- 2015 Group Buy

Here is what ADVRiders have said about our previous Juggernaut suits. The new armor, is without a doubt, better!!

WHY Velocity Gear? A few quotes from ADVRider members following our first official ADVRider group buy:

------"First impression of this product: it totally surpasses my expectations. Very well made, great fit, and the armor protection feels like it's in a totally different category than other stuff I've tried on at stores. It's as though the dainese/icon/alpinestars gear I put on was for bmx, and this thing is for motorcycles. To everyone still waiting or considering an order: you will not be disappointed."

------"Holy Cow this is a great deal on a cracking piece of kit. Sizing based on the site was dead on (and that's uncommon for my lanky build).
Mine arrived today and I'm 100% satisfied... Stellar product and a good price. What Vendors and group buys are supposed to be about. Thanks!
If you have the need for a suit of this nature - Get one the next time this thing comes around!"

------"Tore it open, and damn I'm impressed. That is a nice pressure suit. Way easier to put on than my Koerta. Thanks for a fine product, and a killer deal"

------"I dont remember anything from about 20 minutes before the crash until about midway through the exam in the hospital, so I have no idea if I stuck an arm out, but judging by the lack of pain, I'd say no. I think it was a direct plant on my left shoulder and head, my helmet looks really bad. my ribs are pretty severely bruised, but no breaks. all I was wearing was a jersey over the armor, and came out free of road rash too.
Without this gear I'd still be in the hospital, no doubt about it. this stuff works. the guys riding with me are all convinced too, they are all rushing out to buy the stuff. the impact would have broken my collarbone, and possibly the shoulder joint as well."

THIS IS A PASSWORD PROTECTED GROUP BUY

ride...........is the password for the group buy page, once entered, your IP is recognized and the password is no longer required.

$149.00 for US Residents $190.00 Internationally

--------OUR BACK PROTECTOR HAS 5.50 KN Impact Rating, Mean/Average!~
9KN is the "High Performance" requirement for back protection--------

Those numbers are better than anything you'll find at your local Cyclegear or Dealership, unless they happen to carry T-Pro. While T-Pro's sub 4 has better numbers, they are almost 3x the price. I dare you to compare!

GROUP BUY PAGE HERE ----------http://www.highvelocitygear.com/prod...derjuggernaut/

Hello ADVRider,

It's back, the Juggernaut is alive and well. That's good news, just a few short months ago, we were seriously considering a T-Pro Distributor buy in and losing the Juggernaut forever!

Today, we're looking at a new and improved Juggernaut and a supplier that will give us the ability to challenge T-Pro's sub 4 in the near future..

How good is the new Juggernaut?

My 15 year old son, has worn the last 2 versions of the Juggernaut. He can be a litte bizzle, just like his 7 year old sister. Sometimes, I wonder if he's half teenage daughter! He had several gripes about the previous versions, things that were not easily achieved due to the Manufacturing difficulties. Hell, I was happy just to get orders that could be worn, let alone looking for perfection.

To put it simply, he won't let me wear the one sample we have!! While I've tried it on, I've been unable to wear it on the track. That's ok, because my trial fitting, told me all I need to know.

The supplier in question, sent us video of the impact process of the sample we were sent. As you can see by the back protector photo, a line shows where the impacter was placed and the value associated with that impact.
To have a supplier with that kind of capability, in my experience, is beyond extraordinary!! Really, you have no idea!!!

So, yesterday 4-21 I sent payment away for the first 100 suits. First come, first served. Those who have already made payments will be first on the list.

We'll see what Manufacturing time-frame is, but I'm told they'll be done in 2-3 weeks, tops. They normally only take orders of 500 at a time. A friend overseas, was able to make headway on a 1/5 order moq!! The goal here is to reach at least 200 for the next order and so on!!

So it starts here with ADVRider!!

http://www.highvelocitygear.com/prod...erjuggernaut/#

PHOTOS- Larger images are on the site, my son was gracious enough to allow for the photo op!! sheesh

Name:  John_backside1.jpg
Views: 605
Size:  77.0 KB

Motorcycle Gloves
www.highvelocitygear.com

velocitygear screwed with this post 04-23-2015 at 08:49 AM
velocitygear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 12:23 PM   #2
Augdog1964
2015 BMW R1200GSA

Oddometer: 50
Password

Password doesn't work for me...
Augdog1964 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 12:24 PM   #3
Augdog1964
2015 BMW R1200GSA

Oddometer: 50
Update

password is not all caps... small letter r i d e works
Augdog1964 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 12:25 PM   #4
velocitygear OP
safety =~SPEED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augdog1964 View Post
Password doesn't work for me...
Our site has recently been moved to WordPress, so there's alot going on behind the scenes. If anyone has such issues, PLEASE let me know via this thread..

The password is NOT all caps, "ride" lower case..

Motorcycle Gloves
www.highvelocitygear.com
Old 04-22-2015, 12:31 PM   #5
Mr. Canoehead
Taste Gunnels!

Oddometer: 1,739
Have you tried this with a Leatt brace? My older Juggernaut is incompatible with the brace.

"No matter how many [internet] opinions you line up, you can't vote nonsense into truth"- Kevin Cameron
Mr. Canoehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 12:34 PM   #6
velocitygear OP
safety =~SPEED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Canoehead View Post
Have you tried this with a Leatt brace? My older Juggernaut is incompatible with the brace.
Hello,

I have not tested it with any neck brace. I'll see what I can come up with this weekend at the track and post photos..

Motorcycle Gloves
www.highvelocitygear.com
Old 04-22-2015, 12:46 PM   #7
npoly
Ramblin' Man

Oddometer: 4
Awesome,
I'll be in. Measuring everything and placing my order tonight.
Old 04-22-2015, 01:01 PM   #8
velocitygear OP
safety =~SPEED

Quote:
Originally Posted by npoly View Post
Awesome,
I'll be in. Measuring everything and placing my order tonight.
Much appreciated! You will not be disappointed!

Motorcycle Gloves
www.highvelocitygear.com
Old 04-24-2015, 10:45 PM   #9
ColemanCox
Adventurer

Oddometer: 87
Order placed.... Looking forward to putting it to use.

Thanks,
Coleman
ColemanCox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 12:31 PM   #10
Thesecondprize
The Badger King!

Oddometer: 6
Hi John,

We spoke briefly on the phone earlier today. Found the new thread - thanks.

Attempting to place my order (with the "International delivery" option selected) but cannot proceed through to paypal payment - i'm getting an error saying:

"There don‘t seem to be available shipping methods. Please double check your address, or contact us if you need any help."

Am i doing something wrong here?

Regards,
Pete
Thesecondprize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 01:52 PM   #11
velocitygear OP
safety =~SPEED

order

Hello,
Our site has recently been moved to a different platform and we've been experiencing some issues here and there. I'll have this specific issue looked into.

An alternative would be to send a payment directly to PayPal@highvelocitygear.com for the proper amount and an indication as to size and number of plates for the body armor.

thank you for posting

Jf

Motorcycle Gloves
www.highvelocitygear.com
Old 04-28-2015, 12:22 PM   #12
Thesecondprize
The Badger King!

Oddometer: 6
Thanks John, I'll try that. Before I push the button though, I just have two further questions: (I would have asked on the phone, but my connection was absolutely terrible!)

1. Does the international shipping option avoid the need for me to pay additional import taxes when the item lands at my end? (I'm not quite sure how it works, but I've heard some shipping companies provide an 'all inclusive' service?)

2. Not that it's a deal-breaker in any way at all, but will the production versions look the same as the prototype pictured, with some armour panels in black and others in white? Just curious.

Thanks John, after this I'm all ready to go.

Best wishes,
Pete
Thesecondprize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 02:04 PM   #13
velocitygear OP
safety =~SPEED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesecondprize View Post
Thanks John, I'll try that. Before I push the button though, I just have two further questions: (I would have asked on the phone, but my connection was absolutely terrible!)

1. Does the international shipping option avoid the need for me to pay additional import taxes when the item lands at my end? (I'm not quite sure how it works, but I've heard some shipping companies provide an 'all inclusive' service?)

------- I send these as a gift and a declared value of $25.00. If there's a fee, it will be minimal..

2. Not that it's a deal-breaker in any way at all, but will the production versions look the same as the prototype pictured, with some armour panels in black and others in white? Just curious.

------ Production versions will be identical, in terms of coloring..

Thanks John, after this I'm all ready to go

Best wishes,
Pete

Motorcycle Gloves
www.highvelocitygear.com
Old 04-28-2015, 03:37 PM   #14
Mr. Canoehead
Taste Gunnels!

Oddometer: 1,739
Pete, get it shipped USPS. You won't get nailed with any extra fees. I'm pretty sure my juggernaut and gloves all came that way.

Avoid UPS at all costs.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

"No matter how many [internet] opinions you line up, you can't vote nonsense into truth"- Kevin Cameron
Mr. Canoehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 06:05 PM   #15
velocitygear OP
safety =~SPEED

Usps

Oops, missed that..

USPS is our preferred shipper....

Motorcycle Gloves
www.highvelocitygear.com