ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2013, 09:02 AM   #46
MortimerSickle
Semi-Adventurer

Oddometer: 11,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX KLR RIDER View Post
Thanks SFRC for all that you bring to the PDX moto community.
+1

I continue to be amazed at the amount of work SFRC does to promote motorcycling.

Way to guys, you've scored another Big Hit.

I miss round headlights.

"When I was a young man, I liked to race my horse...." -
G.H.W.S. 1878-1962
MortimerSickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 09:39 AM   #47
Rojobandito
Adventurer

Oddometer: 74
Who the hell else is excited for the 12 o'clock boys movie? I sure am. Lil Chino is a fuckin badass. Fuck the police! LOL
Rojobandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 01:24 PM   #48
Scott_PDX
Leisure Engineer

Oddometer: 2,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojobandito View Post
Who the hell else is excited for the 12 o'clock boys movie? I sure am. Lil Chino is a fuckin badass. Fuck the police! LOL
Pass.

I liked Austin's show though. And the pre-movie festivities were fun as well.

My MotovLog (Youtube Videos): http://www.youtube.com/user/scottb572/videos

Where Am I via SPOT (Code SCT): http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=719703
Scott_PDX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 01:41 PM   #49
bdcorrigan
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 636
Austin was correct in saying they need subtitles in 12 o'clock boys.
bdcorrigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 01:41 PM   #50
Rojobandito
Adventurer

I laughed my ass off during the whole preview. I know people like to hate on them for riding all crazy in the city, but I don't think most people understand the ghetto mentality. When every move you make is scrutinized and stifled by your money grubbing oppressors, all you can do is say "fuck it" and ride the way you want to ride. Maybe Baltimore should build a public track in town. I try to keep a light hearted view on these things. It's like a ghetto version of jackass. Hooliganery and shenanigans at their finest. Lighten up, Scott.
Old 12-20-2013, 05:43 PM   #51
tblume
deus ex machina

Oddometer: 1,468
Quote:
Old 12-20-2013, 05:45 PM   #52
tblume
deus ex machina

Quote:
Originally Posted by tblume View Post
Goddamn that was good, political mentions and all; really and truly: fuck off if it offends you; eat a bag a dicks.
Puii...
Old 12-21-2013, 10:33 AM   #53
Squishy
Projector head.

Oddometer: 868
Great turn out.

Thanks to SFRC & Austin for putting on a great presentation, a good laugh, glad i went & always good to meet up with some of the other ADV crowd i haven't seen for awhile.

As far as the 12 o'clock movie...i'll pass too! I'm all about poppin a wheely when i feel like it (which is quite frequently), but seeing a mass of ill protected, non licenced kids "12 o'clockin" all over the streets with mob like mentality, can only depreciate any good understanding most of the 'non motorcycling' community have of us. Obviously they do need a major complex where they can go & rip it up in mass, without screwing it for the rest of us & what our kids will no doubt want to continue someday soon.

Just my opinion!

Thanks again to SFRC & all you do putting these events together, i enjoy being apart of them.
Old 12-21-2013, 02:43 PM   #54
Motomuffin
CSMC

Oddometer: 534
I really can't wait for the 12:00 boys!!!!!!
I saw the preview at the Hollywood theater and I can tell you that I was the ONLY person in the theater laughing, cheering, hooting, and practically crying. The trailer for the movie didn't strike me as just motoholiganism, but as a form of adventure riding in its most basic form.

I'm always good for an anti authority film. And a documentary about some disenfranchised youth doing something that doesn't involve guns seems like a good watch.

Oh and btw... As much as I loved Austin before, I love him a gazillion times more.
Thanks to all who didn't walk out in the middle of the film!
Old 12-21-2013, 04:30 PM   #55
tblume
deus ex machina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motomuffin View Post
I saw the preview at the Hollywood theater and I can tell you that I was the ONLY person in the theater laughing, cheering, hooting, and practically crying. The trailer for the movie didn't strike me as just motoholiganism, but as a form of adventure riding in its most basic form.

I'm always good for an anti authority film. And a documentary about some disenfranchised youth doing something that doesn't involve guns seems like a good watch.

Oh and btw... As much as I loved Austin before, I love him a gazillion times more.
Old 12-21-2013, 09:09 PM   #56
Crash Clay
Adventurer

Oddometer: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Thanks to SFRC & Austin for putting on a great presentation, a good laugh, glad i went & always good to meet up with some of the other ADV crowd i haven't seen for awhile.

As far as the 12 o'clock movie...i'll pass too! I'm all about poppin a wheely when i feel like it (which is quite frequently), but seeing a mass of ill protected, non licenced kids "12 o'clockin" all over the streets with mob like mentality, can only depreciate any good understanding most of the 'non motorcycling' community have of us. Obviously they do need a major complex where they can go & rip it up in mass, without screwing it for the rest of us & what our kids will no doubt want to continue someday soon.

Just my opinion!

Thanks again to SFRC & all you do putting these events together, i enjoy being apart of them.

+1 I have to agree with you Squishy!
Crash Clay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 01:43 PM   #57
Rojobandito
Adventurer

codgers

That's what I'm talkin about! These damn rule followin, fun-haters up here have obviously forgotten what it was like to be a kid on a bmx bike in the city. No, they were probably the uptight rich kids who were getting their shiny new KTMs stolen. All I know is that if I was 14 years old and stuck in the ghetto and managed to get my hands on some bad ass dirtbike, I would be doing the same kind of shenanigans. FYFFers!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motomuffin View Post

Old 12-30-2013, 05:42 PM   #58
Motomuffin
CSMC

Oddometer: 534
Quote:
That's what I'm talkin about! These damn rule followin, fun-haters up here have obviously forgotten what it was like to be a kid on a bmx bike in the city. No, they were probably the uptight rich kids who were getting their shiny new KTMs stolen. All I know is that if I was 14 years old and stuck in the ghetto and managed to get my hands on some bad ass dirtbike, I would be doing the same kind of shenanigans. FYFFers!!!!!!!!!!!