User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2013, 03:18 PM   #1
Dirty bike OP
EVal Innovations Inc

Oddometer: 711
Rumbux Crash Bars for KTM 1190 Adventure -Order Info & Prices

Getting ready to place a new order. I have 3 on board and will be placing a new order with Rumbux shortly if we can get a couple more on board. Current pricing is as follows. Feel free to re-post this to other forums along with my email addy eric.gonedark@gmail.com All prices are with free shipping in the lower 48 US states.

It's a 6-8 week process from when I place my order with Rumbux to when you get your bars on your doorstep. Customs and other issues can sometimes tie things up, but I've been doing this for a couple of years now and have the process down. It's Airport to Airport shipping, so not cheap, but it's the easiest way to get products into the US in a timely manner. Down side is I can't place orders for 1 or 2 sets as the costs are too high. With an order of 5 or more, it costs out so that you get a fair price on the products.

The Rumbux 3-Part kit is an integrated system that has an upper crash bar frame that is bolted to a lower bash frame and the bike. The 4.5 mm aluminum skid plate is bolted to the lower bash frame with 6 easy to access bolts. All tubing is steel and 1", (25mm), diameter tubing. The structure of the system is designed so that it's stronger than any one pieces and able to sustain a large hit and distribute the impact forces over the entire unit, not just one piece or one area of mounting points.

And they now have a good match for the KTM Orange! Prices are the same for Orange or Black on the KTM bars.

KTM 1190 3-Part kit - $800
KTM 1190 2-Part kit - $525
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__7F9avIz9E

I'm trying to keep the price competitive. This is the only integrated system that I've seen and it's TOUGH. This type of system has been out for the Super Tenere for a few years now and has proven itself. It takes a beating and saves your bike.

Got questions? Please ask them! PM and email are fine too.
Dirty bike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 01:18 PM   #2
Dirty bike OP
EVal Innovations Inc

Bump.

I'm placing an order with Rumbux on Wed, Nov 27th. Give me a shout if you want to get in on this order.
Old 02-16-2014, 12:47 PM   #3
ternus
ruh roh

Oddometer: 59
Is it still possible to order a set of these?
ternus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 04:14 PM   #4
Dirty bike OP
EVal Innovations Inc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ternus View Post
Is it still possible to order a set of these?
Yes, it is. I am currently putting together an order. I need a minimum of 5, and I'm at 3, so now is a good time to jump in so you have crash bars by the time prime riding season starts.

Give me a call at 435-817-0809 or feel free to PM or email if you have more questions.

EricV
Old 02-19-2014, 08:07 AM   #5
ternus
ruh roh

Emailed. These look great.
Old 02-19-2014, 08:26 AM   #6
Dirty bike OP
EVal Innovations Inc

email responded to.

For anyone else thinking about KTM 1190 crashbars for Spring, now is the time to order. Ordering now means delivery in about 6 weeks, just when many will start to see decent riding weather!
Old 02-19-2014, 08:56 AM   #7
Dirty bike OP
EVal Innovations Inc

I now have enough pre-orders to place my order with Rumbux and will be doing that on Monday. So if you want to get in on this order, please contact me before Monday Feb 24th!

Thanks!
Old 02-19-2014, 10:01 AM   #8
ternus
ruh roh

Thumb

Just called Eric and put my order in.

IMO, this is a really good value if you want a full "roll cage" package for your 1190: $800 for skid plate + crash bars + upper crash bars in one unit, including shipping.

Compare:

$306 KTM crash bars
$349 Touratech upper crash bars
$290 KTM skid plate
= $945, and that's before shipping -- if you can find everything in stock.
Old 03-18-2014, 08:01 PM   #9
Dirty bike OP
EVal Innovations Inc

The current order is on track for early April delivery. I am taking pre-orders for the next order at this time. Delivery probably around early May if I can get people on board for the quantity I need as a minimum order of 5.
Old 04-04-2014, 10:11 AM   #10
Dirty bike OP
EVal Innovations Inc

Just an update. The order I just received is sold out and I am taking pre-orders for the next order that I hope to place with Rumbux in the next two weeks. If you want your crashbars for Spring riding, call me now to get in on the next order. With luck, delivery should be by the end of May. Pricing remains the same at this time. May go up later this year.

I can also now get soft Pannier/rear protection frames for the KTM 1190 Adventure and R models. $250 delivered in the lower 48 US states.

Velcro on Pannier bags are coming soon from Rumbux as well as other soft products! More info when I have pricing and they are available. I have a prototype that is very nice and well constructed. Testing during my upcoming Alaska trip! Will report back after that.

Note, if you miss this next order, I won't be placing another one until at least July.