ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Central From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-2014, 07:04 AM   #1
Squicker OP
n00b

Oddometer: 1
BMW Grand Rapids

Hi Guys,

More of a reader than a poster however I need to give a few good words to the guys at Grand Rapids Shop.
I have a 2010 GSA with 12k (I have 2 other bikes), whose rear shock decided to puke out all of its oil. A quick estimate was $2200 for the shock plus labor. After flopping around on the floor and a bit of howling, the service manager Bruce Kamp contacted the regional rep and pushed it through to do a warranty replacement. Final bill was $90.00.
It was the right thing to do, and they did it. They are friendly, courteous and professional and will continue to get my business.
Squicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 06:04 PM   #2
exoff-roadgoat
Will ride for food

Oddometer: 4,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squicker View Post
Hi Guys,

More of a reader than a poster however I need to give a few good words to the guys at Grand Rapids Shop.
I have a 2010 GSA with 12k (I have 2 other bikes), whose rear shock decided to puke out all of its oil. A quick estimate was $2200 for the shock plus labor. After flopping around on the floor and a bit of howling, the service manager Bruce Kamp contacted the regional rep and pushed it through to do a warranty replacement. Final bill was $90.00.
It was the right thing to do, and they did it. They are friendly, courteous and professional and will continue to get my business.
I have heard good things about these guys. I have never bought anything there but they still gave me a free coffee cup.
exoff-roadgoat is offline   Reply With Quote