Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Europe
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2013, 05:35 AM   #1
BDG OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 980
KTM 690R Enduro for sale complete with details this time!!!!!

KTM 690 Enduro R for sale

Registered 2010 6,400 miles excellent condition and very well maintained. Prepared by Lyndon Poskitt 2013 DAKAR finisher.

This bike is fully prepared for travelling with lots of sensible extra's.

The budget standard suspension has been replaced by KTM EXC forks resprung and revalved to suit along with a Wilburs rear shock and as such the suspension is way better than standard.

Lynx headlight fairing fitted with HID low beam and halogen hi beam, the best option as HID hi beam takes too long to reach full power. The lights are a VAST improvement over the original lights and the Lynx fairing has a retractable screen that works great up for wind protection on the road, and great with the screen down off road. It works miles better than my mates Rally Raid fairing which gives more turbulance on the road.

Cyra hand guards. Bar risers and KTM/WP steering damper.

The 690 snatchy throttle syndrome has been cured by the addition of a G2 throttle cam, O2 sensor eliminator, and fitment of the KTM hard parts silencer (made by Remus) and a remap. The replacement silencer also does away with the catalyst and associated thermo nuclear heat from the standard pipe.

Rally Raid front fuel tanks fitted which adds another 9 litres of fuel..

The essential Rally Raid sub frame mounting bolts, RR tool box, RR manual cam chain tensioner, RR rear brake pedal to replace the Austrian chocolate item that bends in a stiff breeze, RR front sprocket guard, RR fuel tank filler RR side stand camel toe, also side stand cut out eliminator switch, RR radiator thermostat.

GIT bash plate and GIT engine case protector.

Touratech pannier frames. Touratech also provided the rear rack which was far too small so a one off fabricated alloy plate now provides a far more practical solution, though the original Touratech plate is still included.

Renazco seat, a work of art in pampering your arse, but it does make the bike tall, but i've still got the KTM "comfort" seat for short arses. In fact talking of people challenged in the leg length department I've also got a Kouba lowering link although god knows why as I'm a freak of nature and don't need it. Pretty much the dumbest thing I've ever bought. .

Garmin Montana bracket hard wired in.

6,600 ono which a massive amount less than the cost of buying a used bike and fitting over 4,500 worth of extra's. That's if you want everything including the standard bits.

Alternatively I'm prepared to sell the Renazco seat, standard suspension seperately, or put the standard suspension back on and sell EXC forks and Wilburs shock seperately, or maybe the Lynx fairing so open to offers.

If you're interested 07973 741335.

The bike is in Manchester

I'm a very efficient idiot.

BDG screwed with this post 11-22-2013 at 10:32 AM
BDG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 05:56 AM   #2
BDG OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 980

I'm a very efficient idiot.
BDG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 02:58 PM   #3