User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2013, 08:39 AM   #1
motoc OP
n00b

Oddometer: 1
2004 KTM 950 Adv for sale - low miles

Hello - I'm the owner of a small off-road motorcycle shop in Vermont. I have my personal 2004 KTM 950 Adv for sale and its something that is outside of my normal markets and the kinds of bikes I carry (exotic dirt bikes - ie Beta, Sherco, GasGas, Ossa, TM, etc...). Anyway - the KTM has 4100 miles on it. I'm the only owner and rider of this bike. Title is in hand. Its listed on my store website - www.motoconnectionvt.com on the inventory page. Price is $6995. We do have financing available thru the store and trade-ins will be considered - but the trade really needs to be something that is like what I noirmally carry and preferably one of the brands I carry too. The bike does have a few small scratches on it on the lower part of the left gastank since it slipped fwd off the sidestand while parked in my ever so slightly sloped driveway one time (ugh!). Other than that - my baby has never been down. The bike is fully serviced with fresh oil and filter and air filter to just for good measure. It has the KTM aftermarket low/gel seat and I also installed a supermotard front fender and trimmed off the front portion of the stock front fender. Otherwise the bike is 100% factory original. Partial payment with credit card could also be accepted. I had my fun with this bike - now its time for someone else to do the same. More pics are available upon request. Give a call or email and I'll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks! Scott Armstrong - Moto Connection VT - 802-524-7777 scott@motoconnectionvt.com
motoc is offline   Reply With Quote