ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-26-2013, 11:14 AM   #1
BUMOT OP
Adventurer
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Bulgaria
Oddometer: 62
BUMOT luggage system for BMW R1200GS LC

We would like to present our new system for BMW R1200GS LC-2013.
Left pannier is 45ltr. Right pannier is 41ltr.(muffler cutout). Toolbox 4,5ltr.
Width 97cm.(38 inch)










__________________
WWW.BUMOT.EU
BUMOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 04:06 AM   #2
mandatedmotorvation
Shunpiker
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: Flat road, Florida
Oddometer: 128
Are these available to US consumers? Xplorermoto reports they are no longer a distributor.

Cheers!
mandatedmotorvation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:58 AM   #3
BUMOT OP
Adventurer
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Bulgaria
Oddometer: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandatedmotorvation View Post
Are these available to US consumers? Xplorermoto reports they are no longer a distributor.

Cheers!
The system for LC will be available to the US market. Sales will begin by the end of January. Orders will be accepted directly by us for now. When we are ready, we will announce our new partner in US.

Best regards
__________________
WWW.BUMOT.EU
BUMOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 06:55 PM   #4
mandatedmotorvation
Shunpiker
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: Flat road, Florida
Oddometer: 128
Thanks very much.

Could you please provide width measurements with the panniers mounted?

Also, are the 41 & 45 litres the only sizes that will be available as part of the 1200GS LC pannier system? (Includes right 41 lt & left 45 lt panniers)

Cheers!
mandatedmotorvation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 09:24 AM   #5
BUMOT OP
Adventurer
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Bulgaria
Oddometer: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandatedmotorvation View Post
Thanks very much.

Could you please provide width measurements with the panniers mounted?

Also, are the 41 & 45 litres the only sizes that will be available as part of the 1200GS LC pannier system? (Includes right 41 lt & left 45 lt panniers)

Cheers!
Here the info:
Width 97cm.(38 inch) with the panniers mounted.
41 & 45 litres are only available for 1200GS LC.
Cheers!
__________________
WWW.BUMOT.EU
BUMOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 01:16 PM   #6
cug
--
 
Joined: May 2009
Location: Sunny California
Oddometer: 4,845
Hey. How are the plastic corners attached to the panniers? Are there replacement parts for them?

Also, what do you do if you happen to have one of the friction hinges come loose or get damaged? Can they be replaced?
cug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 02:04 AM   #7
BUMOT OP
Adventurer
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Bulgaria
Oddometer: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by cug View Post
Hey. How are the plastic corners attached to the panniers? Are there replacement parts for them?

Also, what do you do if you happen to have one of the friction hinges come loose or get damaged? Can they be replaced?
Hi Cug,
Plastic corners, hinges, toggle latches, seals, straps on the lid and the lid are replaceable. Plastic corners are attached with blind rivets and double sided adhesive tape.
I hope this information will help you
Cheers!
__________________
WWW.BUMOT.EU
BUMOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 08:10 PM   #8
cug
--
 
Joined: May 2009
Location: Sunny California
Oddometer: 4,845
Thanks for the info. One more question: what are the exact measurements of the cases? I'm curious whether I could fit my tentpoles straight inside*(not diagonally) - the tentpoles are pretty much exactly 440mm long.
cug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 09:54 AM   #9
BUMOT OP
Adventurer
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Bulgaria
Oddometer: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by cug View Post
Thanks for the info. One more question: what are the exact measurements of the cases? I'm curious whether I could fit my tentpoles straight inside*(not diagonally) - the tentpoles are pretty much exactly 440mm long.
The length inside is exactly 450mm. The width for 40ltr is 230mm; 45ltr - 260mm.

Cheers!
__________________
WWW.BUMOT.EU
BUMOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 11:58 AM   #10
cug
--
 
Joined: May 2009
Location: Sunny California
Oddometer: 4,845
Thanks again!
cug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 11:45 PM   #11
Curvesurfer
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Location: SF Bay area, CA
Oddometer: 384
Here's my Bumot setup in action (panniers, topcase, toolbox).

I spent a lot of time researching panniers and am very happy with this kit. Well designed, well built, priced competitively. Love the toolbox which frees room in the main luggage areas.

Recommended.









__________________
'14 R1200GS LC
'10 Multistrada S
'08 Brutale 910S
'95 900SS SP
Curvesurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 09:28 AM   #12
BUMOT OP
Adventurer
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Bulgaria
Oddometer: 62
Thank you Curvesurfer!
I am very glad that you like your BUMOT panniers

Great pictures !
__________________
WWW.BUMOT.EU
BUMOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 09:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014