User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2014, 02:59 PM   #76
OzOldrider
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 192
REV'IT Sands 2 Pants

These are just to big for me so got a smaller size. Really good pants know marks on them. Size XL
Built for the great outdoors. With independently removable thermal & waterproof layers, generous vents, articulated knee panels and karvin cowhide tank grippers, the sand trousers will ensure year-round all weather comfort in the most extreme riding conditions. Built in tough 750D PWR shell with laminated reflectors, pro-life CE knee armour and EVA foam hip padding to keep you safe. Add large waterproof pockets and a big boot entry and you’ve got the perfect adventure trousers . More info here. http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/revit-sand-2-pants

$245.00 Ph BH 0260362844 or PM

2013 GS1200LC R1200RT for sale
KLR650 gone WR250 gone, plus many more gone.
OzOldrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 06:10 PM   #77
Dash65
wherethefarkarewe?

Oddometer: 303
XT660Z Tenere

Due to a change in circumstances I’m selling my 2010 Yamaha XTZ600 Tenere
Located in Canberra
$9000 ono
26,416km (only 1000km dirt, rest commuting)

Includes:
Bark-busters,
Pivot pegz m3 (plus originals)
Flyscreen, High (plus original)
Handlebar raises
Coocase 48ltr top box
Garmin Zumo 660
Center stand
USB charger
Grip heaters (not fitted)
Crash bars (not fitted)
Touratech Tank bag
Suspension setup for a 100kg rider by Suspension Smith (plus original springs)
Plus a spare exhaust system
Bike could do with a clean but is well maintained and serviced regularly by Rick Miller

Loaded up and ready photo DSCI0032.jpg
The Ten photo DSCI0033.jpg

Call Darrell on 0423081181

Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional

Dash65 screwed with this post 09-01-2014 at 06:44 PM
Dash65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 07:41 PM   #78
Donski70
n00b

Oddometer: 8
2011 Dr650

2011 model Dr650. Only selling after upgrade, Acerbis long range tank, TAG handlebars, barkbusters, bashplate, engine guards, trail tech vapour digital speedo which works however it's displaying 91000km which is more like 20000, it still has the original standard chain and brake pads, custom suspension for 95kg rider and gear, best mod for this bike handles really well. FMF pipe, Air box etc is unmodified, didn't need to touch it after the suspension upgrade which was the best money I have ever spent on a bike. Front rim has a small ding and rear has a larger one. I still have the original tank, pipe and Speedo.
Bike is in Brisbane, asking $4800 11 months rego. Pete 0412628672 happy to email more pics anytime.
Attached Images

Donski70 screwed with this post 09-14-2014 at 04:13 AM
Donski70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 08:09 PM   #79
Donski70
n00b

Oddometer: 8
TT350 parts

Bits for sale, I've sold my bike and no longer need them, all parts in the pic, I'd like to sell them all together $600 will get the lot. Located in brisbane. Pete 0412628672 sorry for the quality of the pic I'm having some issues, some of them with my pictures......
Attached Images

Donski70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 11:12 PM   #80
Hoots
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,227
CT110 Postie Bike

Sold Pending Payment

An ex-Australia Post bike used as an ag bike for 5 years or so - up until a couple of weeks ago it started first pop and ran beautifully, regardless of cold - now it won't start, and I've decided to sell it as a project rather than work out what's wrong - almost certainly something pretty trivial

Asking $350 as is

Bike located Gundaroo (near Yass) NSW

Please PM for details

Hoots screwed with this post 09-04-2014 at 05:57 PM
Hoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 08:22 AM   #81
Sundowner
Bort

Oddometer: 3,524
Sundowner's Silly Safari Sale.....

I need to sell some gear to help pay for fuel and tyres for the Oz Safari race effort, so the following is up for sale. I'll add photo's as I'm able.

1. Pair of Sidi Crossfire boots, black, size 45. I've never worn them as I bought them in the hope they'd fit but they were a tad small for me (I'm normally a 46 in most boots) - they are not new but are in excellent condition. In original box. $350 shipped anywhere in Australia. Happy to ship OS as well.

2. New, never worn First Gear Kilimanjaro 5.0 Sand/grey Size 3XL jacket - these are a big American 3xl, more like an Aussie 4, however they are fully adjustable around the waist and cuffs. They have excellent armour built into the jacket, including a soft back protector pad that's removable to allow a hard shell plastic spine protector in it's place. Has fully and excellent ventilation, a removable black jacket liner that's smart enough to wear out to the pub while touring, excellent storage pockets and hand warmer pockets. I've had mine for 5 years now , using it on a daily basis and for long treks and it's been faultless. It's proven itself many times in hard crashes off road. I'd call these the perfect all round Adventure jacket. If you're a big bloke, you won't be disappointed in it. I'd be happy with $250 including shipping, for a quick sale. Sold pending payment.

3. Pair of Sidi Adventure boots, size 46 - used but in faultless condition. I desperately need some extra funds for the Safari, so I'm willing to part with my favourite Adventure boots. Ideal for all riding, they're equipped with the regular hiking boot style soles which make them ideal to hike to touristy lookouts for a photo. How does $300 sound, shipped?

4. XL600LM PD04 Paris Dakar long range steel fuel tank - the blue, white and red ones as used on early Safari XR600's, such as Duck McDonald's classic bike. Tank has three slight dents in upper area that don't really need repairing, as the paint is undamaged and they add character. Tank has signs of a lower area paint repair, as the white paint on one side isn't the factory pearl white. However the tank's straight, clean and apparently rust free inside and ready to bolt on, minus a cap and outlet tap. This cost a fortune to import from Europe and I intended using it for my Safari build, however the fuel distances I need to set the bike up for mean I can use the plastic Acerbis tank it came with instead. This PD tank is ideal for any collector or for someone who wants to build a Dakar or Safari replica. I want $630 (shipped via insured courier) for it.
Name:  XR600 Duck McDonald.jpg
Views: 1891
Size:  28.0 KB

5. Pair of used XR600 front 21 and rear 18" rims - true and round, no cracks or issues except front rim has a minor flat spot that could easily be belted out of it with a knockometer. They need a bloody good polish to get rid of 20 years of tyre change marks but otherwise they'd be ready to use again. Were taken off to put brand new rims on for the Safari. $70 each or $120 the pair, shipped.

6. Yamaha XT600Z late 88-90 Tenere fuel tank - white with red decals, although the stickers are hidden under a thin layer of white paint the previous owner applied to the tank to sell it. Tank is in very good (excellent for it's age) condition, has one or two minor soft dents however it appears rust free internally and with no signs of any previous major dings. Comes with the cap and both taps, plus front mounts with rubbers. Bought it after being assured it came off an XR600, however it's quite apparent it's simply an original, unmodified Tenere long range tank. I'd like $500, shipping included (with insurance for buyer protection).

7. Set of XTZ750 Super Tenere/Triumph Tiger front forks - in excellent straight condition and taken off a running/roadworthy machine to allow for an USD fork conversion. The forks have had a recent service with new seals, 12.5 wt oil and blue fork gaiters. They're ready to bolt on and ride. $350 shipped. Forks and Front end assembly sold and shipped.

Various other Super Tenere parts available including original fairing panels, airbox, soft bag pannier racks, new air filters - PM me with what you're after and I'll see what I can do.

8. Set of 4bp brand 4XL sized body armour - never worn as a complete set (only ever used the back protector from it) - in fault free condition. Will throw in a set of knee guards as well for $100 posted.

9. Ogio Flight Vest - brnd new, never worn - been hanging collecting dust for 4 years - I've come to the realisation that I just don't need it. Ideal for Adventure riders or photographers or fishermen. Lots of storage pockets - $90 posted would be great (that's half a race tyre for me) Sold and shipped.

10. Complete rear wheel assembly to suit an XTZ660 Tenere (the 90's version) - has a straight and true, corrosion free 2.75 x 17 rim laced onto an original cush drive hub with useable, roadworthy brake disc. No pesky worn out tyre to worry about either - it's just the rear wheel assembly complete with axle (no cush rubbers though) - I'd like $320 shipped for it, as it's in excellent condition. Sold and Collected.

I'll post other stuff up, plus photo's as I can. I'm keen to sell all of this gear as I'm doing the Australasian Safari out of my own pocket (zero sponsors) and it's just about empty, so funds are needed for fuel to drive across to WA and also to race with. I can be contacted evenings only (after about 6pm) on OH Four 07 Sex Oh Ate SeVen 9 Five.
All items can be viewed in Adelaide and will be promptly shipped using E-go.couriers or Australia Post Registered parcel mail.

Any sponsorship offers would also be glady accepted - the bike I'm racing and should win my class in (Stock Production M1.3) is a 1994 Honda XR600R.
Say 3 Hail KLRs and recite the old Honda "skid demon" warning 3 times." - CA Stu.

Sundowner screwed with this post 09-13-2014 at 05:48 AM
Sundowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 07:24 PM   #82
michael1968
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 682
Front wheel has now sold so price dropped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael1968 View Post
All,

I'm parting out my BMW F650, I'm selling the suspension as a package (PM me if you are after anything else).

For $900 you get everything you need to convert your single cylinder F or G650 into an offroad beast. Included is;

-Yamaha YZ426 forks, new seals and bushings fitted
-Axle and spacers to adapt the YZ forks to BMW wheel
-Custom built Wilbers shock with extended stroke (10mm longer than the Dakar model, matches the extra ride height of the longer than stock forks).Shock is the top spec model, fully adjustable with remote reservoir. Only about 2000km on the shock.
-Adaptor to fit the BMW brakes to the YZ forks
-Longer front brake line, braided
-CRF front fender that's been cut to fit

Also available separately is a 18 x 2.5 inch black excel rim (from Woodies Wheel Works) laced to a a F650 hub. I'm asking $500 for that.

The bike is located in Newcastle, I can post at cost.

Cheers,
Michael

Pic of parts on bike

michael1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 08:34 PM   #83
Jdeks
Departed

Oddometer: 943
Klim Dakar Pants

Size 30.

Reasonable condition. Small hole in one knee, some fuzzy edges here and there but still very functional

$40 plus post from east vic, or make an offer.

Jdeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 08:35 PM   #84
Jdeks
Departed

Oddometer: 943
KTM 950 Adv fuel tanks, black

05 vintage. Not by any means new, but in quite good nick.

No major gravel rash or holes. There are some chips, flaking and rub spots around the bolt holes, and few small gouges in the paint on the right tank lower front (visible in picture). The rest of the visible blemishes are actually just marks in the clear protective film I've put over most of the outer surface.

One of the fairing bolt holes as also been professionally plastic welded over after a small weeping leak developed around the bolt thread insert. Shown below.

Fuel taps, caps and sensors not included. Closeup pics available on request.

I have to shift these soon. Looking for $300 plus post from east vic, theres certainly some flex in that though.
Jdeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 11:27 PM   #85
gs2008
Adventurer

Oddometer: 77
BMW 1200GS 30th Anniversary Edition (VIC)

FOR SALE BMW 1200 GS 2010 (30th Anniversary Edition)
Asking for $21000(neg)
Located Gippsland, victoria

39939 Km(rego until 23 dec 2014)
With ABS, Suspension control , Traction Control, heated Grips. Always garaged. Bought brand new.
Immaculately maintained. Trying to sell as a package for the adventurer that contains everything you need. Recently serviced. Ready to go anywhere,
Bike has the following accessories
1. A set of spoked wheels with RDC sensors and brake disks to swap from road to off road
2. Crud Guard with 1200GS laser etched
3. Touratech Zumo mount with dampners lockable
4. Luggage rack aluminium instead of pillion seat XL for BMW R1200GS
5. Touratech Head steering protector
6. Potentiometer cover
7. BMW Lowered seat ( i am 5ft 6in)
8. Cyclinder guards BMW
9. Engine Guard Extensions for BMW R1200GS by Adventure Designs.
10. 2 front and 1 rear tires
11. BMW 1200 GS large Tank Bag
12. Original footpegs
13. Unifilter GS air filter and spare socks
14. Oil cooler guard
15. Rear seat and hand holds
16. GS-911 Diagnostic tool Enthusiast version (current bike registerd to it
17. Lockable toolbox fits on pannier frame
18. BMW aluminium panniers open with bike key
19. Spare key and spare plastic key
20. BMW 1200 GS original REPROM(Workshop Manual on CD)
21. Original Exhaust which did about 1000km (current has remus slipon bought from adv inmate)
A great buy happy to send you more pictures or answer any questions you may have. Reluctant sale but the big boss only allows 1 bike. Happy to change configuration of wheels etc if needed. Zumo 660 not included. Contact 0407347148

2 PHOTOS ONLY, THANKS.

gs2008 screwed with this post 09-09-2014 at 01:03 AM
gs2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 06:59 PM   #86
jude
Not so n00b

Oddometer: 39
FOR SALE: Ventura rear seat bag

For Sale: Ventura rear seat bag
Cost: $80.00 plus postage
Condition: as new, never used, has seat connector, has excellent expansion capacity not shown in photo.

Please PM me if interested.
Thanks,
Jude
jude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 07:07 PM   #87
jude
Not so n00b

FOR SALE: liner bags for BMW K series panniers

FOR SALE: liner bags for BMW K Series panniers.
Price: $90.00 the pair plus postage
Condition: excellent, made by Cathy at Bob's BMW USA, very well made, secondary outside pocket fits to internal shape of pannier, internal zippered pocket, both have carry handles. Can use with other panniers but made to fit the K panniers.

Thanks,
Jude
Old 09-06-2014, 07:12 PM   #88
jude
Not so n00b

FOR SALE: Alpinstar short boots, Size 39

FOR SALE : Alpinstar short boots, Size 39
Cost: $85.00 pus postage
Condition: excellent, only used a few times, the fit is just a little too snug for my liking, advertised as being waterproof (not put to the test).

Thanks,
Jude
Old 09-06-2014, 07:20 PM   #89
jude
Not so n00b

FOR SALE: BMW light weight touring boots, Size 40

FOR SALE: BMW Touring boots, size 40
COST: $75.00 plus postage
CONDITION: very good, these have seen a few seasons trips but still heaps of wear left. They are not waterproof but a good light weight summer touring boot. Made in Italy, not leather. This model no longer available. Surplus to current needs. Zip and velcro clsoure.

Thanks,
Jude
Old 09-06-2014, 08:03 PM   #90
chromemonkey
Adventurer

Oddometer: 63
09 dr650

extras are
centre stand
Vince strang suspension