User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-2014, 10:23 PM   #76
PeterWebtrax
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 433
VStrom DL650 07-10 Staintune Exhaust

3/4 Staintune system for Suzuki VStrom DL650 models 2007-2010. It has the bung-hole for the exhaust oxygen sensor.

In very good nick apart from minor dent on canister, as shown.

As it looked on the bike.

More piccies here: http://gallery.webtrax.com.au/20141004VStromParts
Click on medium size image for full-sized one.

It has the DB insert in place. Nice sound, moderate loudness.
Without the insert I found it a bit loud. YMMV.

New ones cost $1200. This can be yours for $450 plus postage. You can pick up in Canberra, or I can probably deliver to Sydney. I have the original Staintune box for packaging it.

Cheers
Pete
Old 10-13-2014, 10:35 PM   #77
PeterWebtrax
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 433
VStrom DL650 Pannier racks

Custom made (by yours truly) pannier racks for 2007-2010 Suzuki VStrom.

These are designed to fit snugly around the Staintune exhaust, as pictured above. They will NOT fit over the standard Suzuki exhaust. They may fit over similar after-market mufflers. I don't know if they will fit other years of the Strom.

Other piccies here:
http://gallery.webtrax.com.au/20141004VStromParts

Designed to be light but strong. They connect at 3 points on both sides. I've just given them another coat of rattle-can satin black to tidy them up.

They can take a cross-bar for extra strength.

Yours for $75 plus postage. Or pickup in Canberra, or could possibly deliver to Sydney.

Cheers
Pete
Old 10-13-2014, 11:40 PM   #78
gco0307
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 568
2012 DR650 Fuel Tank For Sale

Well, I went for a ride over the NSW long weekend and things did not go according to plan and as a result, the DR has been written off after an altercation with the track surface.

When I bought the bike new, I replaced the original tank with an Acerbis plastic tank and as a result I now have for sale a new, never used steel DR650 tank with fuel cock and key.

As mentioned the tank comes with one key, fuel cock and all original parts that came off with the tank when removed.

Happy to send more pics if needed (have plenty more pics)

Genuinely have NFI as to the value of these things, although the bike shop reckons $650 at list prices there is no way I would ask that.

Thinking $225 with key, mounting brackets etc but happy to negotiate.

The tank is located in Dubbo so all transport and delivery will be at buyers cost (thus the negotiable).

If interested, please PM me
Attached Images

gco0307 screwed with this post 10-13-2014 at 11:56 PM
gco0307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 11:59 PM   #79
gco0307
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 568
DR650 Pillion Grabrails for sale

Well, after my altercation with the track the bike has been written off and I now have for sale the pillion grab rails that were removed before the bike left the showroom floor and so are in as new condition.

They come from a 2012 DR650 and will set you back $25 plus postage (negotiable on price) or they can be picked up from the Dubbo area

Please do note that there are no mounting bolts included as these were used to mount the rack that has now been claimed by the insurance company
:)

If interested, please PM me
Attached Images

gco0307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 12:58 PM   #80
Robags
Adventurer

Oddometer: 27
Asterisk Cell Knee Braces, Pair, XL size, NEW.

Guys, selling my knee braces. Asterisk Cell, top of the line gear. I bought these after my knee reco, but ordered the wrong size.

I paid $800 for them. They're still in the wrapping in the box, all the tools come with them etc. I only tried them on.

I've listed them at $550 + $20 freight. Throw me an offer if it's too much, they need to go.

0428 464942, and I'll text you a photo. (Don't know how to load one on here.....)

Robags screwed with this post 10-14-2014 at 02:19 PM
Robags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 05:00 AM   #81
Dave MM
Adventurer

Oddometer: 12
2006 BMW R1200 GS for sale

Hello Boys and Girls

I have a 2006 R1200 GS for sale, I am located on the Gold Coast. I have owned this bike since 2007, I'm the second owner. I purchased it with 8,000ks on the clock, it now has 78,000. I have done most of the servicing myself, it's had new engine oil every 5,000ks, new transmission including final drive oil every 20,000. Alternator belt has been replaced at 60,000, hydraulic fluids were replace by a dealer.

I have had very few problems with it apart from a couple of low speed offs on the dirt. It has a few scratches but is mechanically sound. It is more or less original with the exception of a slip screen. It has Queensland rego until March 2015 and a roadworthy certificate is available if needed.

I am asking $10,500, will consider offers, i want to sell it not give it away

Dave 0407 785539 or pm
Attached Images

Dave MM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 12:46 AM   #82
Snaga56
Potius Sero Quam Nun

Oddometer: 4
Remus Exhaust for F650GS twin, F800 GS 2008 on

I have for sale a Remus exhaust can to fit the above BMW's has only done about 150kms as it was fitted to a bike which ended up being a wrtie off due to a bent frame and it being under insured - $400.00 plus postage (about $60 to post to Eastern States with AusPost) over $750 new and this one is really like new not a scratch on it or even much carbon in the cone.

PM me or ring 0427114709 Tom
Attached Images

Snaga56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 10:16 PM   #83
TRTN
Adventurer

Oddometer: 26
DR650 risers / bars / barkbusters

Complete DR650 riser kit for sale - due to change to powermadd pivot riser and Evo oversize bars:

Barkbusters Ego - black with standard mounting hardware - some scuffs on the plastic due to sleepy bike taking a nap on the trail, fair condition ($140 new at bikebiz)

SW Motech risers - 30mm 7/8" clamp ($60 new at VSM)

ProTaper SE 7/8" bars, Windham bend, full width ($110 new at VSM)

The combo of the three will bolt straight onto your DR. Located in inner Melbourne, preference given to pickup but will post at cost if there's no local takers.

$130 for the lot sounds about right?
TRTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 11:20 PM   #84
Young-Gun
KTM Tragic

Oddometer: 714
Garmin Zumo 660 Mount

Garmin Zumo 660 GPS powered cradle mount

Brand new, never used or fitted to a bike

Asking $85 plus postage

KTM 625SXC - Adventure bike (project)
Young-Gun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 04:23 AM   #85
gs2008
Adventurer

Oddometer: 83
Unifilter for BMW1200GS

If you are riding on the dirt/ going to the BMW safari a must have .
BRAND NEW never opened. NU 7305KIT
Cost : $60 plus postage
Located : Warragul
Selling as no longer have the bike
Dual pod foam filter with internal support springs and polyurethane flange. Supplied with two precleaners and reuseable cable ties for fixing to airbox snorkel inlet. Precleaners provide added filtration and protection in off road conditions as well as prolonging the service interval of the main filter.
Old 10-18-2014, 07:32 PM   #86
Jdeks
Departed

Oddometer: 944
FirstGear Kilimanjaro Leather 3/4 jacket.

This is a hard jacket for me to sell...

No, not modern. Not Gore-Tex. No built in armor either.

But easily one of the most functional, comfortable, multi-purpose jackets I've ever had. Yes, I wore this dualsporting. And it was bloody good for it.

Pockets Pockets Pockets. Pockets inside of pockets on top of pockets. The outer zip pockets fit a folded Rooftops map perfectly. The internal chest pockets were like they were made for a wallet and a smartphone.

Vented up the wazoo. 11" chest vents, 8" pit vents, 6" cuff vents, full length back vent. Bollocks to 'leather is only for hot weather'. I've been wearing it round here lately in 28C days with no problems. This thing vents nearly as well as my Klim Adventure Rally did. Only I can wear it to the pub and people don't make stormtrooper jokes.

Alternatively, zip the vents up, throw in the thermal liner and ride round in 0C weather wearing a TShirt. Its a heavy bugger so it sheds wind like it's not there.

It's in stonking good condition - I've Leder-Gris and beeswaxed it regularly, so the leather is supple and actually rather water resistent. Spring showers, mist, drizzle rolls right off. Prolonged rain will need a proper shell though.

Label says size 46. I'm 180cm, 70kg, and probably just in the limit of it being too big. Plenty of room for a compression suit under it. I've hung it off a coworker whos got 20kg on me, and it fit him quite well on. So not just for skinny kids.

I seriously dont want to sell this thing. They dont make jackets ike this any more, and I know I'm not going to find another like it. I paid $400. I spent months trying to get it for that price, and for the condition it's in, it was worth it.

So I'm asking $350, negotiable, plus post.

More pics available on request
Jdeks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 07:33 PM   #87
Jdeks
Departed

Klim Adventure Rally Jacket Spares.

Shoulder straps, collars and kidney belt. Off the oldler style Adventure jacket series.

All in fairly good nick. Zips on the collars work fine. However, the neck brace collar has a small abrasion hole as shown in pic.

$40 inc post? EXTREMELY negotiable. If it's not gone by the end of the month, I have to chuck it, and I hate wasting good kit.
Old 10-18-2014, 07:39 PM   #88
Jdeks
Departed

AGV AX-8 DS Evo Tinted Visor.

Scratched, as shown in picture.

Honestly though, has zero impact on visibility from the inside.

But a scratch is a scratch. $20 inc ost? Also EXTREMELY negotiable. If it's not gone by the end of the month, I have to chuck it, and I hate wasting good kit.
Old 10-18-2014, 11:50 PM   #89
woopwoop
will think for food

Oddometer: 5,177
Pair Metzeler Tourances

SOLD, PENDING PAYMENT

Front 110/80 R19 TL
Rear 140/80 R17 TL

These tyres have done 4500 k's on my G650GS.
Bike bought new June 2014. I'll tell you the manufacture date of the tyres if you tell me where to find it.

$80.00 pair.

Pickup in Gympie would suit me best, but I'm happy to wrap them in cling wrap and send them anywhere via your nominated carrier at cost.

woopwoop screwed with this post 10-19-2014 at 03:46 AM
woopwoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 02:49 PM   #90
Jdeks
Departed

Aerostich AD-1 Pants

*****REPOSTED DUE TO SIZE TYPO - 32 not 38!! ******

Size 32/R. As an indicator, I'm 180cm and 70kg and they're comfortable with a bit of room for growth on me.

Hardly used. Probably less than ten times. No damage. Still waterproof last time it rained on them, about a month ago. Only size of wear is some 'shine' from tank rubbing on the knees.

Damn good pants, IMO. The side zips work really well, getting them on and off over kneee braces and boots was dead easy. I'd keep them if circumstances allowed.

Comes with belt and TF kneepads.

Aerostich does em new from the states for $327 USD, plus post. Usually round $400+ aud once you get em here.

$300? I'll cover post if you're in SA, VIC or NSW. Offers welcome.