Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2014, 07:20 PM   #91
stormsearcher
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 976
2012 hayabusa for sale

2012 registered in Jan 2013.rego till 31jan 2014,immaculate +serviced
39,000 kms. stock condition except for iridium plugs, K&N airfilter.derestricted. it will clock 300+kmph.
selling before I go to jail and want to get back to off-road/desert riding.
candy red. new tires, Ventura racks+bag and oxford seatbag+soft panniers.$12,000 ono.
Old 10-19-2014, 07:47 PM   #92
shieldsy
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 247
Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere Alloy Sump Guard

Factory Yamaha sump guard for the Super Tenere 1200. As new hardly used - normal RRP from the shop is $260 +

$100 - pick up at Redcliffe QLD - 0408 991 046

Cheers

Shieldsy
shieldsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 10:11 PM   #93
Shanerp
Adventurer

Oddometer: 13
KTM 950 SE Adventure 990 Wheel Set RAD Excel

I have a set of new & unused wheels to suit KTM 950 SE or 990 Adventure (single front disc version)
Front Rim is Excel 21 x 1.6
Rear Rim is Excel 18 x 2.5
Hubs are RAD (USA) rear is Cush Drive (uses OEM Rubbers)
Spokes are HDty SS black anodised orange nipples
New Supersprox 44t 525 Stealth sprocket included

$1750 ono

Toowoomba QLD

Call - no Text
0407 758 096
Shane

Wheels now SOLD
Attached Images

Shanerp screwed with this post Yesterday at 02:23 AM
Shanerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 02:35 AM   #94
gs2008
Adventurer

Oddometer: 83
BMW 1200GS wheels and tires

For Sale
$1600 plus postage/courier or pickup from warragul
Front and Back Alloy wheels for BMW R1200GS with tires.
- includes brake rotors
- Tyre Pressure sensors
- Nuts of back tires(different for alloy and spokes)
- Spare front tyre

Basically making a straight change over for different sets of tires. I used to have 1 set with off road (TKC) and the other set with road tires. Making the change over to suit different types of riding easy.

Reason for sale sold the bike.

gs2008 screwed with this post Today at 01:46 AM Reason: added picture
gs2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 05:31 PM   #95
Young-Gun
KTM Tragic

Oddometer: 715
BMW R80GS / R100GS Low 2-into-2 Keihan exhaust system

BMW R80GS / R100GS Low 2-into-2 Keihan exhaust system

Selling this on behalf of my dad, his write-up below:

This auction is for a complete set, with 2 into 2 'H' piece, silencers, footrest bracket and hangers, made in the UK by Keihan Systems. Look them up here

This set will fit both the R80GS and the R100GS, with 40mm header pipes, as well as the PD versions of either. They are in really good condition with no dings, and being of stainless steel, they polish up nicely. Of course there are the normal fitting scratches around the bracket areas, and slightly pock-marked underneath the 'H' piece, but the silencers are very clean.

I have re-fitted the original high pipe for off-road use, so have no further use for these.

To buy this lot new in the UK costs around A$1,000 before shipping, so here's your chance to grab a set right here. I am happy to pack and post in Australia.

Asking $650 buyer pays postage or free collection from Toowoomba or Brisbane

Will accept Paypal or direct deposit.

KTM 625SXC - Adventure bike (project)
Young-Gun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 05:36 PM   #96
Young-Gun
KTM Tragic

Oddometer: 715
Garmin Zumo 550 GPS Refurbished

Garmin Zumo 550 GPS - Refurbished by Garmin

As shown in the pic below, this unit has not been used since being refurbished by Garmin, comes with all relevant unlock and registration codes with Aus & NZ maps from Garmin.

This ad is for the GPS unit only, no mounts or hardware

Asking $325 delivered anywhere in Australia - PayPal preferred or Bank Transfer

KTM 625SXC - Adventure bike (project)
Young-Gun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 06:54 PM   #97
Joe Watson
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,028
2011 Suzuki DRZ400E - $5500 ono. Massive modifications list.
Just had MAJOR service, 16000ks. New plug, oil and filter, full suspension pull down and regrease, front fork pull down with new fork seals and oil along with steering head bearings.
30L Safari Tank with custom lower brace.
B&B Bash plate.
Force radiator guards.
Aftermarket twin thermo fans.
Aftermarket handlebars.
ProGrip rally grips.
Barkbusters.
Bar risers.
Good D606 tyres front and rear with UHD tubes.
Custom made rear tool tube.
Custom made windscreen.
Custom made front fender brace.
Custom made rear rack with standard tool bag mounted on top.
Aluminium case covers.
Shorty foldable clutch and brake levers (Much nicer pull on clutch lever now).
12V outlet socket.
Under bar mirros.
LED brake and number plate light tail tidy.
Carbon mini indicators front and rear.

This bike is fully set up to throw a GiantLoop bag over and ride around Australia, or take a few bits off and you got yourself a real bush weapon. Amazingly clean bike, come and see for yourself!

Joe Watson - 0421471592

Joe Watson screwed with this post 10-20-2014 at 07:34 PM
Joe Watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:18 AM   #98
curlysurfer
in need of a ride

Oddometer: 357
Bumping, I am negotiable on price!
Price $6500

Location Bateau Bay NSW Central Coast

ConditionClean and tidy, 40,000k's just had an oil/filter change, loads of rubber left on the Metzlers Sump/oil filter guard, crash bars, that haven't been used

comes with spares - rear sprocket, wheel bearings and seals, and front brake pads.

I'm the second owner, which I bought for freeway commuter duties, thinking there may be a chance to venture further, but change of path/time/money/life doesn't allow at the moment and single track day trips are where I'm at currently.
Through chatting to the boys up at Jerry's at Kulnura, we worked out who the previous owner was, so I can pass on the previous owners details if required.

RegoJan 2015

I am looking for a electric start 450, I'm not brand biased, let me know if a trade can be made, wifey might want some cash back out of the deal, so I don't have to sleep in the kids cubby house. Might get sleep then!

couple of mountain bikes, 20 or so surfboards, not enough time........

curlysurfer screwed with this post Yesterday at 04:41 AM
curlysurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:12 PM   #99
Hoots
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,252
KT690 Enduro R

KTM690 Enduro R
Circa 11,000km 11months registration excellent condition oil and filters changed every 3,000km
$12,500
Great bike that's been rock-solid reliable I want to stick to trail riding, and the old 450 has that covered lots of expensive mods and farkels, including:

Suspension reworked front and back by Shock Treatment
Akropovic muffler
Ralle Moto steering damper
Rally Raid Evo-2 tanks
Rally Raid braided oil line
Rally Raid upper and lower tank bolts
Barkbuster handguards
Adventure Spec bashplate
KTM windshield
CJ Designs wide footpegs
Pannier racks with rear bracing
KTM sidestand switch bypass
UniFilter (x2) and K&N air filters
UHD tubes front and rear
I have gone back to the OEM seat foam and cover, but have a Seat Concepts foam and cover to supply with the bike I also have an older gel seat, which I use most often
Original parts (including muffler and plastics) will be supplied with the bike
I also have a new and unused rear wheel (assembled by GHR Honda) and with a Motoz enduro I/T tyre, which can go with the bike for an additional $500
Please PM for more info

Hoots screwed with this post Today at 02:40 PM
Hoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:19 PM   #100
dav
Adventurer

Oddometer: 64
dav
Adventurer

Oddometer: 63

2009 bmw r1200r $9,700

Bump.
PRICE DROP: $9,700 .... The bike is located near Albury NSW. It has 59,500kms, always serviced every 5000k's. Rego till April 2015. Is fully optioned from the factory with ABS, ESA, ASC, RDC also has heated grips.

Bike comes with:

-Staintune slip on exhaust
-Givi V46 46ltr lockable topbox
-Sports screen
-Oil cooler guard

Just recently put in a new battery also new tyres & rear brake pads.

PM me if interested.

Cheers.

http://

dav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:30 PM   #101
Sundowner
Bort

Oddometer: 3,563
Bump - this gear still needs a new home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundowner View Post
Sundowner's Silly Safari Sale.....

I need to sell some gear to help pay for the Oz Safari race effort, so the following is up for sale. I'll add photo's as I'm able.

1. Pair of Sidi Crossfire boots, black, size 45. I've never worn them as I bought them in the hope they'd fit but they were a tad small for me (I'm normally a 46 in most boots) - they are not new but are in excellent condition. In original box. $325 shipped anywhere in Australia. Happy to ship OS as well.

2. New, never worn First Gear Kilimanjaro 5.0 Sand/grey Size 3XL jacket. Sold and shipped.

3. Pair of Sidi Adventure boots, size 46 - no longer for sale.

4. XL600LM PD04 Paris Dakar long range steel fuel tank - the blue, white and red ones as used on early Safari XR600's, such as Duck McDonald's classic bike. Tank has three slight dents in upper area that don't really need repairing, as the paint is undamaged and they add character. Tank has signs of a lower area paint repair, as the white paint on one side isn't the factory pearl white. However the tank's straight, clean and apparently rust free inside and ready to bolt on, minus a cap and outlet tap. This cost a fortune to import from Europe and I intended using it for my Safari build, however the fuel distances I need to set the bike up for mean I can use the plastic Acerbis tank it came with instead. This PD tank is ideal for any collector or for someone who wants to build a Dakar or Safari replica. I want $580 (shipped via insured courier) for it.
Attachment 325258

5. Pair of used XR600 front 21 and rear 18" rims (Just rims, not complete wheels, sorry) - true and round, no cracks or major issues except front rim has a minor flat spot that could easily be belted out of it with a knockometer. They also need a bloody good polish to get rid of 20 years of tyre change marks but otherwise they'd be ready to use again. Were taken off to put brand new rims on for the Safari. $60 each or $110 the pair, shipped.

6. Yamaha XT600Z late 88-90 Tenere fuel tank - white with red decals, although the stickers are hidden under a thin layer of white paint the previous owner applied to the tank to sell it. Tank is in very good (excellent for it's age) condition, has one or two minor soft dents however it appears rust free internally and with no signs of any previous major dings. Comes with the cap and both taps, plus front mounts with rubbers. Bought it after being assured it came off an XR600, however it's quite apparent it's simply an original, unmodified Tenere long range tank. I'd like $450, shipping included (with insurance for buyer protection).

7. Set of XTZ750 Super Tenere/Triumph Tiger front forks Forks and Front end assembly sold and shipped.

Various other Super Tenere parts available including original fairing panels, airbox, soft bag pannier racks, new air filters - PM me with what you're after and I'll see what I can do.

8. Set of 4bp brand 4XL sized body armour - never worn as a complete set (only ever used the back protector from it) - in fault free condition. Will throw in a set of knee guards as well for $100 posted.

9. Ogio Flight Vest - brand new, never worn - Sold and shipped.

10. Complete rear wheel assembly to suit an XTZ660 Tenere (the 90's version). Sold and Collected.

I'll post other stuff up, plus photo's as I can. I'm keen to sell all of this gear as I'm doing the Australasian Safari out of my own pocket (zero sponsors) and it's just about empty, so funds are needed for fuel to drive across to WA and also to race with. I can be contacted evenings only (after about 6pm) on OH Four 07 Sex Oh Ate SeVen 9 Five.
All items can be viewed in Adelaide and will be promptly shipped using E-go.couriers or Australia Post Registered parcel mail.

Bump and prices adjusted. Still need to sell these parts to help pay for the Safari campaign and various service van and bike repairs incurred.
Say 3 Hail KLRs and recite the old Honda "skid demon" warning 3 times." - CA Stu.

Sundowner screwed with this post Today at 12:03 AM
Sundowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:43 PM   #102
Jaybee750
Adventurer

Oddometer: 50
KTM Factory Steering Damper + High Rise Bar Mounts

KTM Factory Steering Damper Kit

Also comes with KTM bar risers, you can also move the bars fore and aft. Over $580 new for the damper and risers

Damper will require a service (required on all dampers)(2 Years old) which is approx $35 or you can do it yourself (youtube)

This is off a KTM690R, however it can be adapted to any KTM, just needs the required collar for the pin to connect to for whatever KTM you have.

Item is located in Ashburton Victoria, however I will post Free Express Postage Aust wide.

Price $385.00

Happy to send more pics if required.

Jonathan
0408 562 846
Attached Images

Jaybee750 is online now   Reply With Quote