ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2013, 06:07 PM   #31
YamaGeek
Ancient trailbike padwan

Oddometer: 5,791
Why go to Kelso?

Here's yer deal...http://oregoncoast.craigslist.org/mcd/4251734568.html

The Suzuki S40 is a great beginner motorcycle. One of the S40´s major attractions is its lightweight responsiveness. With only 650cc's and just 352 pounds, it´s great for cruising down the boulevard or getting outside the city limits.

Remember, iff'n yer a real 'Merkin, you gotz ta have moarzan sixfiddies to go outside o' town..or tip over inna ditch, or hit frikkin deer. Carb cleaning and new battery not included.

YamaGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 06:16 PM   #32
Road Rash
Infamous

Oddometer: 18,288
Quote:
Originally Posted by tblume View Post
I'll pitch in $20 and a ride to get it, but only if you give it to me after the inevitable ditch visitation. ..

ZZZIIIING!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamaGeek View Post
Here's yer deal...http://oregoncoast.craigslist.org/mcd/4251734568.html

The Suzuki S40 is a great beginner motorcycle.

Remember, iff'n yer a real 'Merkin, you gotz ta have moarzan sixfiddies to go outside o' town..or tip over inna ditch, or hit frikkin deer. Carb cleaning and new battery not included.

My Ride Through Roatan
Road Rash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 06:23 PM   #33
HellsAlien
a has-been that never-was

Oddometer: 2,176
This is what u really want...

Sorry, it's not for sale, no se vende.

"Bad roads, good people. Good roads, bad people." Mama Espinoza
“Ride first, tart second. Sorry bro but that’s the way it has to be.” Cbrit, 2008
“You gas it where I brake!” trackday passenger, Thunderhill, 2005
HellsAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 06:54 PM   #34
Miguel Sanchez
Whatever...

Oddometer: 867
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkweewee View Post
I like 955i motors and this with a gel seat TOR exhaust new tires and battery plus OEM soft bags and a genuine Triumph collaborator for $2500.00.
Bullshit. If you liked 'em, you'd buy 'em. Me thinks you like to shop a bit more than you like to ride.

Sent from my fart smone using crapatalk

01 GS1150, 02 WR426F, 04 XR650L, 04 315R, 04 CRF230F, 81 R100RT (S), 56 G80CS, 87 MT11, 71 TS185, 74 98SR, 74 99RT, 76 TL250, 70 MX125, 80 DR400, 80 RS175, 80 RS250, 78 XR75, 74 RD350, 70 CT70, 06 Monster 620 Dark, and about a dozen more I can't think of right now...
Miguel Sanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 07:07 PM   #35
linkweewee
tantum quantum

Oddometer: 13,683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post
Bullshit. If you liked 'em, you'd buy 'em. Me thinks you like to shop a bit more than you like to ride.

PM blume and let him tell you the sorry saga of trying to buy that bitch between father and (owner) son and blume and I so far. I dare ya. I WANT TO BUY doesn't quite compute for some reason in their tiny brains.

And ya-I'm shopping all the time looking for bikes and not owning one ever since I've been on here. I haven't had a bike for the first time in 5 years since Labor Day. 4 months is a long time to shop for a bike I know.

You and Wibby need to hang out together.

linkweewee screwed with this post 12-30-2013 at 07:20 PM
linkweewee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 07:14 PM   #36
Miguel Sanchez
Whatever...

Help Linkweewee get a BIKE Thread!

Quote:
PM blume and let him tell you the sorry saga of trying to buy that bitch between father and (owner) son and blume and I so far. I dare ya. I WANT TO BUY doesn't quite compute for some reason in their tiny brains.
Yeah, I hear ya. Sometimes people have a hard time understanding the complexities associated with taking money and letting shit go after they've advertised it. Luckily, there's lots of other bikes out there with your name on them!

I know, I've seen you posting links to them for the last 6 months.

Besides, you're just pissed because you had to give up the hot tub.

This is fun! Love you buddy!!!

01 GS1150, 02 WR426F, 04 XR650L, 04 315R, 04 CRF230F, 81 R100RT (S), 56 G80CS, 87 MT11, 71 TS185, 74 98SR, 74 99RT, 76 TL250, 70 MX125, 80 DR400, 80 RS175, 80 RS250, 78 XR75, 74 RD350, 70 CT70, 06 Monster 620 Dark, and about a dozen more I can't think of right now...

Miguel Sanchez screwed with this post 12-30-2013 at 07:50 PM
Old 12-30-2013, 07:35 PM   #37
linkweewee
tantum quantum

Oddometer: 13,683
Am out of here for awhile. Am getting pretty tired of the shit that I have been getting from some of the people I know here about alot of things motorcycle-related. I can't ride, can't buy a bike etc etc and maybe you're right. Will make some of you happy I know. I've tried hard to get along with everybody I've met here but for some people that's never enough. LWW logging off. Cya.
Old 12-30-2013, 07:44 PM   #38
Miguel Sanchez
Whatever...

Quote:
Am out of here for awhile. Am getting pretty tired of the shit that I have been getting from some of the people I know here about alot of things motorcycle-related. I can't ride, can't buy a bike etc etc and maybe you're right. Will make some of you happy I know. I've tried hard to get along with everybody I've met here but for some people that's never enough. LWW logging off. Cya.
Dude, I'm sorry. This was never my intent and I feel bad that you took it this way. Not my style, PM sent.

Old 12-30-2013, 08:08 PM   #39
wibby
BrotherFromAnotherMother

Oddometer: 10,492
Old 12-30-2013, 08:22 PM   #40
oldmonkeybut
Digital Emigrant

Oddometer: 2,263
Quote:
What, You think you got the corner on fallin off motorcycles? Nice try. All of us here have fallen off and probably will again. Once it is determined that we are not dead the ribbing and mass dosages of shit are then heaped onto the victim..that's how it works. You will eventually end up with a bike. A portion of the people that you know will think it is cool, others will think it is a piece of shit. It doesn't matter. You bought it because you liked it. All of the people you know will still invite you along on rides and pester you to camp somewhere. Cinch up the man panties and keep on shoppin.

Fucker....you're part of this big disfunctional family...like it or not.

oldmonkeybut screwed with this post 12-30-2013 at 08:54 PM
oldmonkeybut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 08:27 PM   #41
wibby
BrotherFromAnotherMother

Oddometer: 10,492
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmonkeybut View Post
What, You think you got the corner on fallin off motorcycles? Nice try. All of us here have fallen off and probably will again. Once it is determined that we are not dead the ribbing and mass dosages of shit are then heaped onto the victim..that's how it works. You will eventually end up with a bike. A portion of the people that you know will think it is cool, others will think it is a piece of shit. It doesn't matter. You bought it because you liked it. All of the people you know will still invite you along on rides and pester you to camp somewhere. Cinch up the man panties and keep on shoppin.

Fucker....your part of this big disfunctional family...like it or not.
Old 12-30-2013, 08:27 PM   #42
tblume
deus ex machina

Oddometer: 1,615
Quote:
I spell nazi dees for yoo...

Old 12-30-2013, 08:55 PM   #43
oldmonkeybut
Digital Emigrant

Oddometer: 2,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by tblume View Post
I spell nazi dees for yoo...

Glad YOUR paying attention....
Old 12-30-2013, 09:20 PM   #44
peterman
cop magnet

Oddometer: 12,762
Quote:

What he said,,yer getting a bit sensitive brother. Of course, since you are OUTA HERE,,you won't see OMB's post, so it's moot.
We really DO love you, ya Dork! It's called unconditional in some families,,and you will ALWAYS be our own PacWet favorite fire master,,NO ONE can take that away!
Get a Tiger and put some knobs onnit,,you'll needum for the ride into Packers cabin. hugs!
Oh,,and I've crashed every bike I've ever had,,no big deal, sometimes they fall over.
peterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 09:57 PM   #45
Road Rash
Infamous

Oddometer: 18,288
Quote:

My Ride Through Roatan
Road Rash is offline   Reply With Quote