Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-2014, 12:49 AM   #166
BOOTLACE
Bikie Scum.

Oddometer: 3,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by troy safari carpente View Post
C'mon... really guys? This thread is about - as should remain about - Michael Schumachers injury, his ongoing treatment and in the utmost of optimism, his eventual rehabilitation/recovery... whatever that might prove to be.

But it is most definately NOT the place for some CS&M like conspiracy theory discusion about his wealth, income or rumours that his medical transfer is some kind of "tax break".

There is a time and a place for just about everything here in the various halls of ADV... but seriously guys, this type of discussion brings a new paparazzi tabloid level of low to this particular thread.

Michael Schumacher is a world champion, and given the severity of his present condition I'd have thought that he deserves much better... be you a fan of his, or not.

I will leave the "out of place" comments up... if only to serve as note of what is NOT acceptable... take note.

Mate! Settle down! This is perfectly legitimate speculation. As ugly and cynical as it sounds, it could actually be on the money...Unfortunately, life's like that.

Hope not.
Old 06-24-2014, 06:25 AM   #167
tinhead
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 205
live blog

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...-wifes-3709209

I don't know where the Mirror rates journalistically, but this seems to be a just-the-facts-ma'am update blog. There's more on his condition than I've seen from any other single source.

If the blog is accurate, and if my nephew follows my advance directive, the plug will be pulled if I ever come to that state. The strains on Schumi's wife and children are vast, I wish them strength.
tinhead is offline   Reply With Quote