ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2014, 08:01 AM   #31
ShiftHead
the f is silent.

Oddometer: 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by parallaxbill View Post
I'd be interested in doing this ride or a similar one if I could camp over night and make it a two day trip. Of course, once it warms up a little.

I would assume some, if not all of you are into camping?
I like camping, and like camping in Pisgah especially (cuz it's free). I've done a few motorcycle camping trips, so count me in.
- Bigzoner #052 English Chapter "Keep Brotherhood Till Die!" - Nate & Dot Fan club
- The "Got Screwed" Newb
ShiftHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 07:25 PM   #32
augiedog
augie dog

Oddometer: 722
overnite 2 day ride trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftHead View Post
I like camping, and like camping in Pisgah especially (cuz it's free). I've done a few motorcycle camping trips, so count me in.
we been talkin about an overnite trip for some time now at several of the charlotte ride group meetings at hawthornes. what would be good would be a two day ride leaving early saturday morning riding down rt 11 toward rt 276, 107, 215 spending the day on fireroads in that area, camping that evening somewhere in the national forest and then riding back roads to linville sunday mornin and finish up the day in the linville, brown mountian area where we were this past weekend. there are still a lot of fireroads we haven't covered in both areas as up to now. we need to talk it over and set a date. let me know if you are intrested at the next hawthornes meeting in charlotte. here is a link for the charlotte ride group site for anyone intrested, really good group of riders. lots of diversity and everyone is welcome to join us. http://advrider.com/forums/newreply....ply&p=23442714
Old 04-21-2014, 02:06 PM   #33
parallaxbill
Mid-Carolina ADVR

Oddometer: 218
I couldn't make Hawthornes last Thursday but the route you mentioned is the one herrserj and I have been talking about. We just need to decide the weekend for the trip and see who else is game. Count me in on that ride though.:-)

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
parallaxbill is offline   Reply With Quote