Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-21-2014, 07:55 PM   #1
Ilbikes OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 138
RRR Tools SALE 20% OFF - KickStarter

Hey Guys,
20% OFF on RRR Tools for Bike Touring and Shop when you spend $50 or more!

We're celebrating our 2nd launch of our KickStarter Video Project… See it here -

http://kck.st/1rtN8w6

In addition to the Sprocket Socket Axle Wrench sets now available, I have redesigned the RRR Tools Riser System for Dual Sport and Enduro Bikes, coming up with a killer system that will not slip or move - much stronger than anything on the market. All this while retaining the adjustability and accessories mounting of my first design. This system is 100% RRR Tools and is simply a "better mousetrap".

Check out the new Video and Tools, then visit our website for tools and accessories that you don't have to wait on - Use coupon 2ndKick

You'll notice that my re-design incorporates these new benefits while giving you all of the adjustments fore/aft, up/down as the previous design.

1- The Surface/Clamp Area where the upper and lower halves are clamped is now 5.7" for each Riser versus the 3.6" of my previous version.

2- Now, one single 12mm x 1.25" pitch, high-strength flange bolt and flange nut are used in-place of my previous design's 8mm pair. This change not only makes adjustments simpler, the Clamp Load also goes up dramatically. The torque capacity of each Riser goes to 65 lbs/feet whereas the previous design was limited to only 14 lbs/feet.

The photo shows our Riser and being tested at 100 lbs/feet during development. That is an Impact Socket bolted in-place where the handlebar would go. The test results on the bottom bracket's design were so good that the socket "spun" in the clamp and we had to wrap it in sandpaper to keep it from turning in the handlebar clamp so we could get our 100 lbs/feet test completed - That’s a strong joint! Our new, improved Riser "kicks butt" - it's going to stay where you set it.

www.rrrtoolsolutions.com

Thanks, Gordon/RTS

Ilbikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 08:31 PM   #2
Ilbikes OP
Gnarly Adventurer

I'm having trouble adding this photo to my initial post, so I'll do it here to give you a better idea of what we sell -

Thanks again, Gordon/RTS

Old 10-26-2014, 09:52 AM   #3
Ilbikes OP
Gnarly Adventurer

SALE Ends Midnight Tonight

Guys, today is the final day to get 20% Off -

Use Code 2ndKick

www.rrrtoolsolutions.com