Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2014, 08:58 PM   #196
crazybrit
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 8,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedgi View Post
I guess that's because all that was detailed in my rr which I suggested you read "last ten pages" and you failed to do so?

No need to apologize, all of us make mistakes

Kedgi
OK, so let me see if I've got this right. We're supposed to wade through a bunch of whiny-ass posts on this thread and then after that read 10 pages of your ride report. From this we're supposed to deduce that you're not in fact an insufferable shitbag, rather a traveller in-need who we're all supposed to rush and Fedex our parts to. Got it, thanks for clarifying.
Old 01-16-2014, 09:06 PM   #197
Kedgi OP
Banned

Oddometer: 1,388
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybrit View Post
good, I hope he can get rolling again. have to say though, I don't think he's on the right bike [not even close] given his route, his attitude and his [lack of even basic] mechanical skills. Is KTMs marketing of the bike to blame for this, maybe.
Big time! You're getting it. They market this bike as a bike that can ride the world a "baja edition" It can't do any of that unless you are a mechanic. I responsibly point that out, admit freely it is the wrong bike for someone who requires reliability. No issue. I want to prevent anyone from buying a nightmare. If you are a traveler and not a mechanic, this bike is a disaster.

If there are readers that love KTM's and can work on them and want to work on them If you need a reliable bike stay far away from a KTM 990

If you need support when you are stranded and need a part and get fed up after witing four days in a motel, being promised the world, don't buy a KTM.

I don't care if you french kiss your KTM every night, wake up, there are other riders who these bikes may not suit. There are other riders that may not enjoy being fucked with what they see as a $15000 boat anchor. Get over it! Grow up, listen, learn. That's all I had to say. I detailed extensively a four day wait for a part and got absolute unmitigated BS from most here on Orange Crush. It's quite shameful really and I don't expect an apology from those that didn't take the time to read the details from the last ten pages of my rr as I suggested at the beginning, Nor do I expect an apology from obvious trolls that somehow couldn't spend a minute reading my ride report to see I needed help with parts. KTM cannot get parts to me!!!!!!! For four days......clearly stated in my ride report. Wake the *uck up. Those that suggested I should have a bag loads of parts with me on my 6 month old bike obviously accept KTM unreliability as a matter of fact. I'm saying the are more reliable makes out there.

Man! Get over yourselves, read what's laid out for you and if you can't....stay off this site when a rider needs help. Shame on you.

Kedgi
Old 01-16-2014, 09:07 PM   #198
motomuppet
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 439
Quote:
I guess that's because all that was detailed in my rr which I suggested you read "last ten pages" and you failed to do so?

No need to apologize, all of us make mistakes

Kedgi

Who the fuck has the time to read ten pages of a RR when all your dopey ass needed to do was say...can anyone help out!?!? Fuck man, you dont need to be a fucking astronaut to change a fucking fuel filter!?! Ask for help or figure it out. Whinging bugs people...then whinging about people that you pissed off bugs people even more.

Grow up. Listen. Learn ...your damn self.
Old 01-16-2014, 09:10 PM   #199
unaweep
Uses lotsa band-aids

Oddometer: 16,600
Quote:
Big time! You're getting it. They market this bike as a bike that can ride the world a "baja edition" It can't do any of that unless you are a mechanic. I responsibly point that out, admit freely it is the wrong bike for someone who requires reliability. No issue. I want to prevent anyone from buying a nightmare. If you are a traveler and not a mechanic, this bike is a disaster.

Man! Get over yourselves, read what's laid out for you and if you can't....stay off this site when a rider needs help. Shame on you.

Kedgi
Insufferable shitbag is a good, but mild descriptor.
Old 01-16-2014, 09:14 PM   #200
Kedgi OP
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybrit View Post
OK, so let me see if I've got this right. We're supposed to wade through a bunch of whiny-ass posts on this thread and then after that read 10 pages of your ride report. From this we're supposed to deduce that you're not in fact an insufferable shitbag, rather a traveller in-need who we're all supposed to rush and Fedex our parts to. Got it, thanks for clarifying.
Yup you are supposed to read. That way you don't look like a moron.

You typify the useless attitude here. You wasted the time of and attacked a rider who clearly detailed he was in need of parts. You are so self absorbed and KTM centrict you couldn't take a minute to read a few pages. You flew into a rage because someone has said and detailed poor treatment by KTM...and then to top it all off you still don't realize what an ass you made of yourself. Shame on you!

That goes for a lot of you.

If for some unknown reason any of you don't realize you acted shamefully toward a rider in need of assistance and parts today. Go back to the start. Read the first post, read then ten of my pages i asked you to read and give your heads a shake. Ask yourselves how could I have been so thoughtless and stupid.

Thanks for a lot of needless bluster

reading, consideration and helpfulness has made this website a success. The BS bluster and attacks from a lot of you today were absolutely shameful.

Kedgi

Kedgi screwed with this post 01-16-2014 at 09:27 PM
Old 01-16-2014, 09:18 PM   #201
Grinderman
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 118
Kedgi, you are the least self aware person I have come across in a long, long time. I feel sorry for those in your life. Narcissistic ass that really is the one that does not get it, and I suspect does not have the ability to step outside of self and ever get it!!!!!
Old 01-16-2014, 09:21 PM   #202
unaweep
Uses lotsa band-aids

Oddometer: 16,600
Quote:

You typify the useless attitude here. You wasted the time of and attacked a rider who clearly detailed he was in need of parts. You are so self absorbed and KTM centrict you couldn't take a minute to read a few pages. You flew into a rage because someone has said and detailed poor treatment by KTM...and then to top it all off you still don't realize what an ass you made of yourself. Shame on you!

That goes for a lot of you.

Kedgi

Double down brother. Fuck these guys!

You don't need any shit from them! You're a world traveler.
Old 01-16-2014, 09:26 PM   #203
VxZeroKnots
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by unaweep View Post

Double down brother. Fuck these guys!

You don't need any shit from them! You're a world traveler.
Shit, I rode my unreliable, Spanish, upturned nose, snob, dirt bike around the driveway tonight. It was 22 deg F. Thats infinitely more riding and adventure than some world travelers have done in the past four days
Of course the bike doesn't exist, this entire forum is here because the right bike doesn't exist but the right people do, and they make the trip anyway.
Old 01-16-2014, 09:33 PM   #204
Wonway
KTM Fanboi #2

Oddometer: 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by VxZeroKnots View Post
Shit, I rode my unreliable, Spanish, upturned nose, snob, dirt bike around the driveway tonight. It was 22 deg F. Thats infinitely more riding and adventure than some world travelers have done in the past four days
But where's your ride report?
1994 Ducati 888 LTD #61
2008 Husqvarna TE610
2014 KTM 1190 Adventure R
Old 01-16-2014, 10:09 PM   #205
JoeMongo
¿Por dónde?

Oddometer: 316
Quote:

You typify the useless attitude here. Kedgi
Wow, you must be a Dale Carnegie graduate. Making friends and influencing others.

Don't expect anything but appropriate responses from now on.

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Old 01-16-2014, 10:14 PM   #206
Kedgi OP
Banned

What lowlifes. No ride reports, never gone anywhere never done anything never will, nothing to offer this website except hatred and vile. what a shame this motorcycle website has been violated by such do nothing no goods

Kedgi

Kedgi screwed with this post 01-16-2014 at 10:20 PM
Old 01-16-2014, 10:17 PM   #207
Wonway
KTM Fanboi #2

Oddometer: 399
I miss my buttons :(
1994 Ducati 888 LTD #61
2008 Husqvarna TE610
2014 KTM 1190 Adventure R
Old 01-16-2014, 10:19 PM   #208
sonoran
Banned

Oddometer: 21,505
Quote:
I bought this bike new. I ride. I put 30,000kms on it in four months. 30,000 kms is nothing to some of us that really do ride overland. I didn't read in KTM's advertising where you had to have a parts truck with you. I am truly sorry if there are people here who's only claim to fame is that they own a KTM. I didn't mean to step on your self worth. KTM's are unreliable, high strung bikes. I will salvage the remains of this trip, buy a more reliable bike and do other trips. I will not take this bike anywhere outside the USA or Canada without a full support team and a FedEX truck behind me. I owe it to my family to be responsible, not foolhardy. Taking a bike that has failed four times this month into Mexico is foolhardy. Riding succesfully around the world without being a mechanic is done all the time on more reliable bikes. If you didn't gather this this afternoon, you are not listening to a guy that I can guarantee you has ridden more in the last two years than most of you have ridden in a lifetime. Your loss. Attack all you want. I could care less. It makes it easy for me to separate you from real travelers.

Kedgi
Oh fer fucks sake.

Dismount the left tank, pull the pump, clean or replace the filters and be on your way. It's a 30 minute fix unless you're an idiot. What you gonna do if you get a flat tire? Start another KTMs suck thread??
Old 01-16-2014, 10:23 PM   #209
Kedgi OP
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinderman View Post
Kedgi, you are the least self aware person I have come across in a long, long time. I feel sorry for those in your life. Narcissistic ass that really is the one that does not get it, and I suspect does not have the ability to step outside of self and ever get it!!!!!

Sorry did I somehow hurt your ego, just because I needed parts for this piece of crap KTM? It must be tough being so fragile. hehe

Your diatribe does an excellent job of making my point.

Thanks
Old 01-16-2014, 10:23 PM   #210
motomuppet
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 439
Quote:
What lowlifes. No ride reports, never gone anywhere never done anything never will, nothing to offer this website except hatred and vile. what a shame this motorcycle website has been violated by such do nothing no goods

Kedgi
wow...just wow...

Hey! You changed it? Where did the camels nutsack comment and the orange scum bit go..you were on a roll man, dont quit now! People were just starting to like you for you
Closed Thread