Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2014, 09:01 PM   #16
Throttlemeister
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by colomtnbiker View Post
We will need a beer holder (human type) if there is fire dancing this year.
I expect some of the old guard to show up. I will even show, you the way to the best Buttermilk Pie in the world
Old 03-05-2014, 12:30 PM   #17
Dr. Benny
Enjoying the Journey

Oddometer: 857
I hired a graphic designer down in Mexico to make up some images based on quotes that I gathered at ALARR III (and elsewhere). I'll post them as they become available. I thought you fellas would appreciate them.

Old 03-05-2014, 03:15 PM   #18
Lone Rider

Oddometer: 25,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throttlemeister View Post
....Are you thinking of Disney............

I've got a spot on Grand River near Strang that we could all base out of that should work well enough.
Yep, Disney.

If you already have a place, cool.
Lone Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 08:17 PM   #19
Throttlemeister
Beastly Adventurer

Damn who pissed in your post toasties

Why don't you come to this year's rally in OK and we can all talk about it
Old 03-05-2014, 08:28 PM   #20
bananaman OP
transcontimental

Oddometer: 7,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by OK Lucinda View Post
This is pathetic.

The second thread the US Calvary has had going here in the last six months, talking endlessly about some kind of a dinosaur reunion that never happens.

In the interim you hang over the Latin America board like a shitty cloud and lecture us quivering newbies on any subject you can think of.

Well, as far as I can see we're logging big miles all over your past turf while you waste bandwidth.
You can bitch all you want but you better look me in the eye and buy at least your share of the beer, Bitch.

PS: we've been disorganizing a clusterfuck since an awful long time ago. Literally hundreds of riders have met up
bananaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 09:34 PM   #21
colomtnbiker
wimpy old guy

Oddometer: 475
Ok Bman, you are starting to piss me off. You're already talking trash about this year's LARR and a site has not even been confirmed. So if I'm driving or riding ( I haven't ridden yet except when it was 1/2 mile from my house) you better have better beer than PBR or Milwaukee's Best. Throttlemeister what's Mizzou's best beer?
And Throttlemeister, I want to see "the world's largest whale" if I come your direction.
And where the hell is Nata Harli? Who is going to design the tshirt or are we going to use Crashmaster's 'No Fumar Espanol'? quote.
And for you new guys, the quote 'a shitty cloud and lecture' absolutely describes Bman and he still flying on his past performances. So bring your new stories and be ready to make new friends.
And remember, at the LARR get-togethers, the first liar doesn't have a chance.
And Bman, I'm tired of being your bitch, I'm done, I want to be top dog this year instead of you kicking me around like a little puppy.
And OK Lucinda, I saw one of my local friends, yesterday, who was at the 2nd LARR near me. I asked him if he still read ADVrider? And his answer was yes, it is the cheapest entertainment he has.
So as I've said before, not all of us all time or at the same time but we like to incite, excite and inspire. We are repugnant, offensive, tasteless & disturbing.
So bring your stories or desires for south of the border and meet a bunch of dickheads.
I do have to add for the newbies, besides the old guard dickheads, i.e., bman, there is a softer side such as my wife. Who twice has ridden her own KLR, for 3 months each time, through Mexico and Central Amerca. And believe me, around the campfire she smells a whole lot better than Bman, Tmeister, Nata, me, etc.
Bring your women.

Hopefully getting old is not an option but acting old is.

colomtnbiker screwed with this post 03-05-2014 at 09:40 PM
colomtnbiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 09:10 PM   #22
bananaman OP
transcontimental

Quote:
Originally Posted by colomtnbiker View Post
Ok Bman, you are starting to piss me off. You're already talking trash about this year's LARR and a site has not even been confirmed. So if I'm driving or riding ( I haven't ridden yet except when it was 1/2 mile from my house) you better have better beer than PBR or Milwaukee's Best. Throttlemeister what's Mizzou's best beer?
And Throttlemeister, I want to see "the world's largest whale" if I come your direction.
And where the hell is Nata Harli? Who is going to design the tshirt or are we going to use Crashmaster's 'No Fumar Espanol'? quote.
And for you new guys, the quote 'a shitty cloud and lecture' absolutely describes Bman and he still flying on his past performances. So bring your new stories and be ready to make new friends.
And remember, at the LARR get-togethers, the first liar doesn't have a chance.
And Bman, I'm tired of being your bitch, I'm done, I want to be top dog this year instead of you kicking me around like a little puppy.
And OK Lucinda, I saw one of my local friends, yesterday, who was at the 2nd LARR near me. I asked him if he still read ADVrider? And his answer was yes, it is the cheapest entertainment he has.
So as I've said before, not all of us all time or at the same time but we like to incite, excite and inspire. We are repugnant, offensive, tasteless & disturbing.
So bring your stories or desires for south of the border and meet a bunch of dickheads.
I do have to add for the newbies, besides the old guard dickheads, i.e., bman, there is a softer side such as my wife. Who twice has ridden her own KLR, for 3 months each time, through Mexico and Central Amerca. And believe me, around the campfire she smells a whole lot better than Bman, Tmeister, Nata, me, etc.
Bring your women.
This is total bullshit.

1) Colomtnbiker is actually a nice guy. As in, a Nice Guy. He can type shit, but in real life he can't tell a lie to save his well-shaped ass. His wife, on the other hand: she's just plain Gorgeous and it's not fair that she sees the best in him. It sets the standards pretty high for the rest of us.

2) I smell wonderful, but different.

3) We only drink French beer at these phoo-phoo rendezvous.

4) The site is kinda decided. Either on the bones of the biggest hand dug whale in Oklahoma, or at the bottom of Copper Canyon, in Mexico. Or both. Ps: is Copper Canyon one or two fill-ups from Oklahoma?

5) I didn't type any of fluffer stuff about Colomtnbiker. OkLucinda did.

Note to any Mods, including Mr. MG: I'm not hitting the Blame John button on anything in this thread. I'm (un)fair game to anyone. I just ask that any insults hurled be interesting and (un)true.
Old 03-08-2014, 06:10 PM   #23
OK Lucinda
n00b

Oddometer: 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by bananaman View Post
Because we love disaster
Sure looks that way.

Pussies.
OK Lucinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 09:25 PM   #24
bananaman OP
transcontimental

Quote:
Sure looks that way.

Pussies.
This is going to be Throttlemeister's show, but I'm the original co-host, so don't piss in my cereal or I will actually piss in yours. If you want to join us, you're welcome; but if you're not coming, unless you're a documentary film maker or incredibly beautiful or well hung, STFU.
Old 03-08-2014, 11:30 PM   #25
Throttlemeister
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:

Pussies.
You must still be pissed about getting stuck in Southern Colombia
Old 03-20-2014, 07:36 PM   #26
OK Lucinda
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananaman View Post
STFU.
What?

I've been beaten to death on the way to Tres Lagos in 105kph winds, swamped the whole way down the Carretera and check in to see this shit?

How's your little US Calvary get-together coming along? Not very well? Didn't fucking think so.
Old 03-20-2014, 10:09 PM   #27
markharf
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 560
Quote:
I've been beaten to death on the way to Tres Lagos in 105kph winds, swamped the whole way down the Carretera...
Oh dear. I'm so sorry that life has been a struggle for you. None of us has ever had the courage and fortitude that you so regularly display. That's why we're safely at home while you continue to expand the farthest edges of what is known and knowable.

Oh, wait: we've all been there, too. Same winds. Same roads. Same same. No big deal after all, really. Never mind.
markharf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 10:10 PM   #28
bananaman OP
transcontimental

Quote:
What?

I've been beaten to death on the way to Tres Lagos in 105kph winds, swamped the whole way down the Carretera and check in to see this shit?

How's your little US Calvary get-together coming along? Not very well? Didn't fucking think so.
Historically more than half the attendees just kinda show up. They might send me or Ken or Dave or someone a Maybe, and then all of a sudden we have a party.

By the way I did my first US-Panama overland in 1972. You're not special around here, Lucinda.
Old 03-21-2014, 04:26 AM   #29
OK Lucinda
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by markharf View Post
Oh dear.
I'm never serious, I like banaman's responses and this seems to be the appropriate thread to provoke them.

Nothing special on my ride at all, completely standard as pointed out. Wish it was warmer though.
Old 03-21-2014, 06:35 AM   #30
bananaman OP
transcontimental

Quote:
I'm never serious, I like banaman's responses and this seems to be the appropriate thread to provoke them.

Nothing special on my ride at all, completely standard as pointed out. Wish it was warmer though.
If you keep this shit up you'll end up on an island north of Antarctica. Price it be sending Mark a penguin postcard. Then provoke the shit out of him until he gets his ass to a LARR. Crash master too.