Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2014, 01:56 AM   #1
2 wheel humvee OP
Gnarly Sticker Dude

Oddometer: 210
humvee graphics.com 10% discount on orders!

We are pleased to announce that customers from ADVRider can get a 10% discount off their orders when shopping at humvee graphics, enter the code; ADVRider hmv into the box marked "Add Gift Certificate or Coupon" when completing your order to qualify for a 10% discount on order over the value of 16.00 excluding shipping, orders over the value of 32.00 get free shipping too

Lots of new products have been added to our online store in recent months, the store is regularly updated with new products being added continuously.

A big thank you to our ADVRider customers for your continued support

http://www.humvee-graphics.com/

Find us on facebook.......https://www.facebook.com/humveegraphics
2 wheel humvee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 11:55 AM   #2
Mr Head
PowerPoint ADV

Oddometer: 7,107
Got my Stickers I ordered, and they came fast! Wow.
They got here before the stuff form this side the pond they are going on.

Awesome stuff as always.
My Life With The 990R
Smugmug
Mr Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 01:18 AM   #3
2 wheel humvee OP
Gnarly Sticker Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Head View Post
Got my Stickers I ordered, and they came fast! Wow.
They got here before the stuff form this side the pond they are going on.

Awesome stuff as always.
Good news regarding the shipping and thanks for the heads up
Post up some pics when you've applied them

Old 09-13-2014, 01:20 PM   #4
Mr Head
PowerPoint ADV

Oddometer: 7,107
I got around to the helmet graphic today. The new lid arrived earlier this week, but I had other project to finish up ahead of it, (read: honeydo list required attention).

To begin,

New white XD4 from Revzilla, quick and reliable service. My first white helmet since the 80's. I went for the cheaper solid color lid and not silver as the first two XD's were.
This is my 4th XD in ten years. I broke the last one.

Ohh, what could this be?

Stickers!

Not all of those are for the hat.

First up a little test fitting,

There is a good deal of curve to this part of the helmet so all the wrinkles need to be pushed between the graphics.
One reason I choose this reflective piece for here. Just in case a following cage happens to look up from their smartphone long enough to catch a brief glimpse of my reflecting hat.
They may decide stopping would be easier than all that insurance paperwork after running over me and damaging the undercarriage of their X5/Q5/RangeRover Sport whatever...
Meanwhile...
I use one of these pot scrapers to squish the bubbles out and smooth things. I pick one that is pretty flexible there are some that are stiff and better for picking decals off.

Peeled the hard backer off the far side and smoothed down. Note the wrinkles between the graphics?

Peeling the soft backer off is pretty simple, but there is a trick to it. There is always a trick. This one is that you peel the backer back over itself by keeping your fingers close to the sticker surface the angle it held tight at the peeling edge. This makes it less likely the graphic will lift.

A little movie:

So, all done.

And I added a little something to the peak,

Thanks HumVee! as always wonderful product.
My Life With The 990R
Smugmug
Mr Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 01:43 AM   #5
2 wheel humvee OP
Gnarly Sticker Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Head View Post
I got around to the helmet graphic today. The new lid arrived earlier this week, but I had other project to finish up ahead of it, (read: honeydo list required attention).

To begin,

New white XD4 from Revzilla, quick and reliable service. My first white helmet since the 80's. I went for the cheaper solid color lid and not silver as the first two XD's were.
This is my 4th XD in ten years. I broke the last one.

Ohh, what could this be?

Stickers!

Not all of those are for the hat.

First up a little test fitting,

There is a good deal of curve to this part of the helmet so all the wrinkles need to be pushed between the graphics.
One reason I choose this reflective piece for here. Just in case a following cage happens to look up from their smartphone long enough to catch a brief glimpse of my reflecting hat.
They may decide stopping would be easier than all that insurance paperwork after running over me and damaging the undercarriage of their X5/Q5/RangeRover Sport whatever...
Meanwhile...
I use one of these pot scrapers to squish the bubbles out and smooth things. I pick one that is pretty flexible there are some that are stiff and better for picking decals off.

Peeled the hard backer off the far side and smoothed down. Note the wrinkles between the graphics?

Peeling the soft backer off is pretty simple, but there is a trick to it. There is always a trick. This one is that you peel the backer back over itself by keeping your fingers close to the sticker surface the angle it held tight at the peeling edge. This makes it less likely the graphic will lift.

A little movie:

So, all done.

And I added a little something to the peak,

Thanks HumVee! as always wonderful product.
Thanks for taking the time to post this detailed reply and little movie, it's good to hear you are happy with our products and service so thanks also for the positive feedback
My apologies for the delayed reply I have just returned from a euro tour and wi-fi and data connections were flakey at best