ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Layin' down tracks > GPS Tracks - Northeast, Southeast & Florida
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-22-2014, 03:32 PM   #1
dirtroadjournal OP
n00b

Oddometer: 3
Georgia/Bama line S to FL

I'm leaving in a couple of weeks to spend a few days on the panhandle, specifically the Forgotten Coast area, Apalachicola NF etc. I'd love to ride parts of the TetS but my computer access is via iPhone and I'm unable to move gpx files from my gmail to phone for use. Can anyone recommend another way to view some of the TetS, or otherwise recommend dirt routes south from the I20 area in West Ga? Thanks!
dirtroadjournal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 07:00 PM   #2
BOIKE333
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtroadjournal View Post
I'm leaving in a couple of weeks to spend a few days on the panhandle, specifically the Forgotten Coast area, Apalachicola NF etc. I'd love to ride parts of the TetS but my computer access is via iPhone and I'm unable to move gpx files from my gmail to phone for use. Can anyone recommend another way to view some of the TetS, or otherwise recommend dirt routes south from the I20 area in West Ga? Thanks!
DIRT-
Actually you can. You can pick up the motionx GPS app for 1.99 loaded onto your iPhone. I have been messing with it for a few months now and am quite happy with it. After it is downloaded you can just go to your email, click on the GPX file and then use the open with arrow and the app will appear, double click it and it will open the app with the file within a minute. PM if you need a conference call on it.
Peace-
BOIKE
Old 04-22-2014, 07:16 PM   #3
dirtroadjournal OP
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOIKE333 View Post
DIRT-
Actually you can. You can pick up the motionx GPS app for 1.99 loaded onto your iPhone. I have been messing with it for a few months now and am quite happy with it. After it is downloaded you can just go to your email, click on the GPX file and then use the open with arrow and the app will appear, double click it and it will open the app with the file within a minute. PM if you need a conference call on it.
Peace-
BOIKE
Thanks for that I'll give it a try
Old 04-23-2014, 05:42 AM   #4
dirtroadjournal OP
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOIKE333 View Post
DIRT-
Peace-
BOIKE
Problem solved. Thanks Boike!