ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Orange Crush > Ridiculous streetbikes with 6 CPUs and too much horsepower (1050/1190/1290cc)
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2014, 11:24 AM   #1
davehg OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 43
Renazco 1190R seat

Just in time for Xmas, Fed Ex delivered my Renazco seat for the 1190R. It looks great; I ordered it with black suede, carbon sides (to match the Wings carbon matte heat ducts), orange stitching, and a blacked out logo. Also came with a nice fitting rain cover, since it rains up here in the PNW pretty much every day, as you know.

Tested it against the stock seat (I had Renazco order a stock seat to build on, opting to keep the OEM seat just in case). Much more comfy - the stock seat is not as firm and after 100 miles or so, I get lower back pain. Will need to test the Renazco on a longer ride.

davehg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 01:52 PM   #2
robmeoff
Adventurer

Oddometer: 70
Seat looks great. I noticed you have nomada panniers but some sort of quick mount system for the top,box? Where did you get that system from? I have nomada panniers and top box etc but the top box bolts on and is a pain to remove all the time.
Old 12-24-2014, 02:12 PM   #3
davehg OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 43
The rack is a Bumot which comes with the quick release setup installed. Purchased from AdvMotorrad. Linky.

You can separately buy the quick release gear to use with your preferred top box, but you need the Bumot top rack to mate with it, as I don't think they sell the quick release separate seen on the rack.

davehg screwed with this post 12-24-2014 at 02:36 PM
davehg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 07:42 PM   #4
DragonsTailR1
Adventurer

Oddometer: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by davehg View Post
Just in time for Xmas, Fed Ex delivered my Renazco seat for the 1190R. It looks great; I ordered it with black suede, carbon sides (to match the Wings carbon matte heat ducts), orange stitching, and a blacked out logo. Also came with a nice fitting rain cover, since it rains up here in the PNW pretty much every day, as you know.

Tested it against the stock seat (I had Renazco order a stock seat to build on, opting to keep the OEM seat just in case). Much more comfy - the stock seat is not as firm and after 100 miles or so, I get lower back pain. Will need to test the Renazco on a longer ride.

What is the black wrapped around the front of your crash bars? Can you snap a full side view pic with the new seat installed?
Old Yesterday, 01:04 PM   #5
DirtJack
Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,394
Great seat choice

2008 KTM 690 Enduro
DirtJack is offline   Reply With Quote