ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2014, 06:51 AM   #31
STBNE OP
Yamaha ADVenturer

Oddometer: 6,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyguync View Post
Now that's a diner! I like the jukebox selectors in the booths, very retro.
I'll definitely be back...
STBNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 08:41 AM   #32
STBNE OP
Yamaha ADVenturer

Oddometer: 6,198
NY Diner Knightdale NC

I have known and eaten here on several occaisons prior to the beginning of this diner thread. I didnt think of taking any pics of the place as it is just a contemporary building inside and out. No iconic diner theme. The NY Diner shares the same building and interior space with Grand Street Pizza,which in itself is excellent for NY style pizza and other NY style italian food.
So while the interior of the NY Diner is only decorated with pictures of the NYC skyline it is otherwise bland in atmosphere. Where they are exceptional is with their food.
My typical Western Omlette with home fries,wheat toast and coffee was reaally very good. They get high marks for flavor and also being very consistently good. Everytime I have eaten here the food has been the same...and when you are consistantly good people will come back... Also I never finish my homefries unless they are really done right. Every single time i have eaten here I have cleaned the plate...They just know how to do it right...Almost forgot to mention that the bill came to $6.97! By far the cheapest excellent breakfast I've had anywhere down here... Despite their bland atmosphere service was very quick and ofc the food really makes up for the lack of the American Diner theme...Overall I will give them 4 Greasy Spoons...Food alone is a 5 As for the rest of their menu...it is pretty extensive and they offer very good value for what you get. Based upon my breakfasts ..I wouldnt hesitate to come here for lunch or dinner.

STBNE screwed with this post 10-04-2014 at 08:57 AM
STBNE is offline   Reply With Quote