New guy with an Airhead.

Discussion in 'Airheads' started by Flying Kangaroo, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Flying Kangaroo

Flying Kangaroo Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Just thought I'd say "Hello".

I recently became the proud (unwitting) owner of a '70 R60/5. Beautiful little perfect white machine with just over 50,000 miles.I love it...when she starts.

Hope nobody minds, but I'm a Harley guy. However, before y'all get your hackles up, the only one I've ever owned (for 24 years, no less) is a 1980 4-Speed swingarm Shovel that I intimately know every nut and bolt of. She's been my one and only until about two weeks ago.

I live about 15 miles from Soldier's Grove, where the Beemer Nuts have their annual gathering. Met a lot of good people there last year. Hope to see some of them again.

You can call me Mark...although my friends call me Psycho.
  2. Disston

Disston ShadeTreeExpert

Oddometer:
    A lot of good people on both sides of that fence. Most teasing these days is just in fun. You want to see some groups get their hackles up good down by the water and watch the "Blow Hards" and "Stink Potters" go after each other. :lol3

Many of us own several brands. Many even own Harley's.

Welcome
  3. hardwaregrrl

hardwaregrrl Can't shoot straight Supporter

Oddometer:
    A shovel?!!!!! Mark, you da man!!! Man I love to hear a shovel, off in the distance with straight pipes. That's the sound HD tried to trade mark....for a good fookin' reason!!! Welcome.
  4. Cordless

Cordless Two Wheel Addict

Oddometer:
    So, tell us about the starting problem. Perhaps we can help.

Let's hope it takes longer for you to know every nut and shim and bolt on your new airhead.
  5. Flying Kangaroo

Flying Kangaroo Adventurer

Oddometer: